April 19, 2014 | 1708 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by manduh

This isn't my go to perfume but it's definite a favourite. As soon as I read the ingredients I knew it was going to be a scent I would love and I do- especially the raspberry and green tea. Unfortunately it wears off quickly but it's still worth repurchasing in my opinion. It's pretty without being overpowering or too sweet or floral smelling, and not a scent that you get sick of as I do with many others. A little pricey but I'd recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I tried this in the store, all I could smell were berries and vanilla. On top of that, it has no longevity and it smells extremely sweet. I usually quite like sweet perfumes, but this was too much, even for me. It smelled like burned plastic on one of my friends as well. I guess it really depends on whose wearing it.
I'd definitely recommend you get a tester before blindly buying a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by princessho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is amazing! I'm a huge taylor fan but I was hesitant to buy the perfume- I didn't want to spend my money just because something had her name on it. But I ended up trying it and haven't gone back since! I've used up 2 bottles in the last 3 years, I wear it everyday and get tons of compliments, it smells amazing, sort of like spicy flowers, and last all day. My favorite perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Rawlins1

I love the smell of this! It's the perfect mix of fruitiness and soft flower petals. It lasts all day on my body and and I always get compliments on how good I smell! I'm always telling people what kind of perfume I'm wearing! Even of you aren't a Taylor Swift fan, I would highly recommend this fragrance! The bottle is very pretty as well. It has an iridescent glow that really sparkles in the light. The spritzer and lid is gold as well as a set of three charms that hangs around the top for added decoration. I keep a rollerball of this perfume in my purse as well in case I forget in the morning or I need an extra pick-me-up later in the day. I will say though, this is my boyfriends favorite perfume that I wear, and he always tells me how amazing I smell when I wear it! If I give him a choice, he always picks this one up without hesitation (that says a lot because I have a ton of perfumes!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While this smells really spicy and sweet on me, it isnt original. I love the cute bottle with the chain on it. I will use my entire bottle, but won't repurchase, simply because it is so similar to so many other scents out there today.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I really hate Taylor Swift, so I told myself I wasn't gonna buy any of her perfumes, mainly because I didn't want to own anything with the sluts name on it. But one day I was with my friend and she smelled so good. I asked her what perfume she was wearing and it was this one. So I had this inner battle with myself debating whether I should buy it or not. I ended up falling in the trap and buying it, and I love it. It smells so good and it lasts all day. Highly recommend it, but I still hate Taylor.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a bit dubious about this perfume at first, since the bottle did look a little young with the chain thing and I was afraid I had picked up a teen sensation kind of fragrance, but actually, it's incredibly nice!

For £20 at the Co-op closing sale, I took a chance and purchased Wonderstruck and I'm so glad I did.

The fragrance is sweet and fruity but soft at the same time. It definitely has some staying power but not in an overbearing way. I usually use it for day time rather than going out, just because I have some other favourites I use for night/special occasions.

The bottle does look a little teen-like but I'm really not bothered since the fragrance itself is really nice, and at the end of the day, you don't buy a perfume based on the bottle!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by roarhissmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this perfume, as the bottle is very attractive and I am also a fan of Taylor swift; however, this perfume was way too strong to me and smelled very synthetic and cheap. I tried it on in the store and thought I might like it better after it dried down, but I never could like it. If you like very strong, sweet smells then this is a good option for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I think this is a very generic scent. Nothing to go out of your way to find. All I smell is freesia, sandalwood, and musk. I have not smelled any of the other notes unfortunately. It's a nice simple scent but nothing special. I have worn this different times and continue to smell the same notes.
Glad I did not buy it yet & used the sample instead. I won't be purchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think that all berries smell similar when used in perfumes, but WONDERSTRUCK has slightly more distinctive notes of raspberry and blackberry. After the berries the peach is the next strongest fruit - which surprised me as it's meant to be a base note, yet it develops soon after being applied to skin. The soft vanilla is present through all of the fragrance, with adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the mix.

WONDERSTUCK is meant to contain thirteen different floral notes, but - aside from a breeze of freesia - none of them are strong enough to stand out from the fruits and vanilla. This is definitely a fruity perfume.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of raspberry, peach and vanilla. The sandalwood and musk are mingled closely together so it is a warm and creamy mix - nice, but it is a blend that is used in many fragrances today.

Scent notes: Raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia, apple blossom, vanilla, honeysuckle, white hibiscus, amber, musk and sandalwood.

Although I think WONDERSTRUCK is 'nice', very wearable and wears quite well, I won't be replacing my bottle. As whilst it is pleasant to wear, it's nothing new and it doesn't excite me. Lots of people compare this to Britney Spears Fantasy [another EA release], but I don't get the comparison at all. I'd say this is more along the lines of a Harajuku Lovers release; Music.