January 28, 2015 | 1288 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2015 8:40:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just sniffed it and it smells amazingly good.. i definitley want to purchase a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely, positively, one of the best perfumes I have ever had hands down! I love it so much and it truly smells magical!
I keep getting it every year for myself because I truly think it is my signature scent! It smells like a fairytale!
It's sweet, fruity and with a hint of musk, it smells not exactly sophisticated but it definitely has personality to it! And the packaging truly is wonderful and it is perfect for it and I will definitely purchase the Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume because I also love that, as well.
With a heavy heart, the only issue I have with this (which is why it unfortunately has 4/5 lippies) is that it smells off on me after a while and I don't know why. And it's reeeeeeeaaally disappointing because it is truly a favourite of mine! I love this so much! However, it will not stop me from wearing it because I love it so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wonderstruck, although not the most sophisticated perfume, is such a simple pleasure. The bottle is beautiful and I love the juice inside just as much! Not as sugary as Wonderstruck Enchanted, but rather a beautiful mix of fruit, tea, (lighter) sugar and flowers. I purchased the smallest (.50 mL) bottle and it lasted about 4 months. Non-offensive and one of my favorite casual scents - I'm 21 and absolutely adore this stuff. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by neonsparks101

It's not my favorite perfume, but I do enjoy it. What I really like about it is that it lasts for a really long time. I love the look of the perfume and I DEFINITELY recommend it. Btw it's more of a teenage girl getting into fragrances kind of perfume if you know what I mean.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Stareast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this perfume, I really do but I can't see anyone over 20 wearing this. That being said, its a great starter perfume for a young girl who's starting to venture away from body splashes and teenage scents. I don't think its as sweet as some of the other reviews, to me it's a wearable sweet- especially for girls who like sweet perfumes but don't appreciate full on gourmand scents (I.e. pink sugar). A step above your typical fruity scents, definitely has more complexity. The bottle is cute too and its fairly long lasting on me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to admit, I'm a Swiftie so I had to try out this perfume. It has quickly become one of my favourites! The scent is very sweet and it lingers which is a plus. The bottle is adorable as are the little charms. It works well with my body chemistry and others seem to think so as well!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by keetandkeiko

I was really looking forward to this perfume and I don't like it at all. I am not one who is sensitive to fragrances, but this perfume gives me massive headaches and makes me feel incredibly ill. The scent definitely lingers all day. Have to take a shower before it goes away completely. The packaging however is nice and seems sturdy for the most part.
Definitely do not recommend, especially if you are sensitive to fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by creinha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never buy parfum that has a celebrity name attached to it, but I picked this up to smell before even checking the name. I sprayed some on my arm and walked away to do some shopping. I couldn't stop smelling my arm. The berries and vanilla, sandalwood. It's just so lovely! I went back to pick up a bottle. At that point, I saw the celebrity name, but didn't care. I got the parfum version. It lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by manduh

This isn't my go to perfume but it's definite a favourite. As soon as I read the ingredients I knew it was going to be a scent I would love and I do- especially the raspberry and green tea. Unfortunately it wears off quickly but it's still worth repurchasing in my opinion. It's pretty without being overpowering or too sweet or floral smelling, and not a scent that you get sick of as I do with many others. A little pricey but I'd recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I tried this in the store, all I could smell were berries and vanilla. On top of that, it has no longevity and it smells extremely sweet. I usually quite like sweet perfumes, but this was too much, even for me. It smelled like burned plastic on one of my friends as well. I guess it really depends on whose wearing it.
I'd definitely recommend you get a tester before blindly buying a bottle.