December 21, 2014 | 798 users online

Skincare - Face - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Cleansing Mask [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2006 11:36:00 PM More reviews by marsqurine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product :) This retailed for SGD$9.90 for a 120g tube :) I have a small 50g tube of this mask. I wonder what is the difference between this and the oil-free version, because aren't masks supposed to be oil-free anyway? Well this clay mask goes from blue to white within the 5 minutes that it dries on your face. I followed another users to wetting the mask a bit after it was dried to make your face cleaner, and it did :) It left my skin tingly clean after each wash. It didn't really take out all the gunk and pimples from my pores, but since no product is able to do that yet, I will overlook on this for the time being. However, I feel that this is a simpler version of the renowned Queen Helene Mint Juelp Masque. But since the latter is unavailable in my country, I will love to use this anytime :) Will definately repurchase :)

Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth - 20, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, FD&C Blue #1

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lalaqt69

I haven't been able to find this mask anymore. It might of been discountinued but I loved it when it was out.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by makimotoki430

I didn't like this mask AT ALL!~made my red spots worse..>..< confused.. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Dazzle

I really like this mask. I use it once a week without any problems. My skin is smooth and refreshed. I also use it for spot treating pimples over night. Works like a charm! I think this is a great mask for all skin types!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by xicyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask is not as thick as clay masks and it takes a lot less time to dry. It's supposed to change from blue to white, but it changed to more of a green color on me. I guess it could have been the lighting though. I could just not stand the very strong soap scent is has.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2003 1:07:00 PM More reviews by miss_nyc

i just finished using this. i luv the tingly feeling u get while it's on, and it really did seem to clean my pores out very well. my only complaint is that it's sort of difficult to wash off. it says it'll change from blue to white, but mines seemed to be white from the start. other than those, it's really good and i'll continue to use it once a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the face mask i rediscovered after finishing my QH mint julep. Oh why did i ever leave you?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 2:12:00 AM More reviews by msp12

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A nice, gentle mask, which one can use regularly, even during the winter season. It is not nearly as powerful as the clay masks I tend to perfer (no pore-shrinking effects here), but it does indeed refresh one's face. Persons with dry skin should not be intimidated by the oil-free label, as it is a very gentle mask. I am finding that most products by Johnson & Johnson and its subsidiaries are very reliable and not irritating to the skin in the least.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2002 9:54:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

I am not sure what this mask is supposed to do, but it did soak up the oil on my face and reduce my pores. It felt soft and clean after I rinsed it off. One thing though; it claims it goes from blue to white; mine was white from the start.