April 24, 2014 | 1513 users online

Nails - Butter London - Dosh

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ncdecolover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ordinarily, I love Butter London polishes but not Dosh. This shade is what I would call a putrid color. IMO it's muddy and certainly unflattering on my fair ivory skin.

I might also mention that greens are usually my color family in nail polish.

That said, it applies smoothly and lasted six days with just minor tip wear before chipping began.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by marybob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great color! Lovely peridot green with a fine shimmer. Goes on a little sheer but shapes up nicely in 2 coats. Unusual and surprising.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by rory13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great but different color for fall. The color is exact from the bottle to the nail--a gorgeous, slightly shiny apple/lime green. The coverage is opaque and fabulous with two coats. You could stop at one but the color is a yellow-green like a pear vs. an apple or lime. It wears well with a base and top coat. I can't wait to wear it with my fall brights!