July 29, 2014 | 2071 users online

Polishes - Orly - Rock-It

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color! It's a magenta red foil with a lovely depth to the color. I missed out on "Bad Fairy" and this feels like a decent substitute (though I know it's not the same). The color and finish reminds me of red car paint in the sun--it has the same sort of micro-shimmer and glow. You could probably get away with one coat, but two is better to ensure evenness and good color saturation.

I think this is part of a discontinued LE collection, but there are still bottles floating around on various websites and beauty supply stores. I think it's definitely worth picking up a bottle, especially if you can get it on sale like I did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic.

I was looking for a deep dark gold flecked red for the holidays.

One of the gals on the nail board recc'd this
and I am impressed.

Excellent. Go get 'em girls, this one's a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lillybloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YAY for Sally's clearance! I'd been eyeballing this collex when it first came out. This particular sparkly red kept jumping out at me. Been on a lowbuy for a while and passed on it. Saw this the other day in the clearance bin for $3.99. Well, that did it. It's really gorgeous and totally different than any other red I have. In the bottle it has almost a raspberry shimmer, but on the nail it's more burgundy-red. Very deep sparkle, glass flecked polish. Good formula, decent dry time and 2 days no tip wear! Def needs tc tho, it dries a little un-shiny. One of my new fave reds!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by heroicdestinysqud

Perfect sparkly fall wine polish. Amazing pigmentation - I didn't really need to do 2 coats. And super shiny. AND its gorgeous while still being work appropriate. Well, more work appropriate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sll74

this is a really sparkly beautiful color. it stands out and it lasts very well. i use it mostly on my toes because it's so vivid and bright. i use the orly speed dry top coat over it and use the orly base coat underneath. great combination!