November 20, 2014 | 2092 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by nkcrouch

This is my HG moisturizer. The few times l've ran out and didn't immediately repurchase, I've kicked myself. For me, the formula is perfect. I do wish the packaging were different, but this moisturizer feels wonderful, sinks in quickly, doesn't cause breakouts, and my skin looks great. I'm mid/late thirties with normal but blemish-prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by laurall

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I clearly belong to a minority here, but this cream gave me two painful cyst-like spots, which will take a long time to clear now. I am 99% sure it was caused by this product because I went on holiday in-between one spot and the other, without taking the Turnaround sample with me, and upon using it again after my return, the second spot came out.
The cream is very rich and heavy, a bit too much for my liking anyway- definitely will not purchase the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

This is the best night cream ever. I started using it back in July and it's still going strong, I use it every night and I still have more than half a jar left! (Which is awesome since it is pretty pricey) ever since I've been using this my skin has definitely evened out my skin tone and my face feels so soft. Since it is a constant cell turnover my acne scars have faded it's amazing! I honestly highly highly highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by EmilyJS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After a few weeks of use I can tell a big difference. What I'm most pleased with is that it's faded old acne scars that I've had for many years, which all other moisturisers/serums/oils have failed to do. It's also completely stopped any break outs - I used to get a few pimples with my monthly cycle and I don't anymore. My skin also looks brighter overall and healthier. I don't generally have to deal with redness in my skin, apart from marks, but I have noticed my skin looks somehow clearer and brighter. The only thing I'm worried about is if I'm getting enough moisture, as I'm used to very heavy night moisturisers and prefer those. I'm going to repurchase this along with the serum next time. It's a pain but I think it is worth the money considering what it does.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by guitarheroine91

Could not be more disappointed in this moisturizer. I've been using Nivea Pure and Natural Night Cream (amazing cream for all skin types, buy it!) but got a small jar of this to try. First of all, it was very pricey. Second, though it felt wonderful going on-- creamy, sank in well, moisturized well-- when I woke up the next morning, my previously clear skin had over six pimples growing on it! Needless to say, my skin had a bad reaction to this cream. I also gave some to my friend who's a completely different skin type, and she said this caused her dermatitis to act up like crazy!

I just want to add, my skin is usually very hardy and nothing really breaks it out all that much. So watch out for this cream. I would STRONGLY recommend getting a tester size at the counter before buying, lest you be out over $50 like me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a $47.00 full size jar of this for free through an Ulta promotion and used it for almost 2 weeks. Like all Clinique products, the claims were pretty big - Turnaround is supposed to replace dull worn-out surface cells with more luminous ones, "optimizes up-and-coming cells to help the best and brightest emerge", and prep skin to better retain moisture. These type of results just aren't possible from anything that is packaged in a jar, and although there are some excellent ingredients in here, the jar packaging makes them unstable and negates any positives.

Is it a good moisturizer? Yes but no better than anything else out there at a much better price point. Is my skin moist and soft when I wake from a night using this? Yes, it is, which I do appreciate since many other moisturizers are fully soaked in by the next day, but its still not worth the price-tag as I can get these same results using any other thick glycerin-type cream or overnight moisture mask. Does my skin feel exfoliated, renewed, and glowy? No way, there's not enough Salicylic acid in this stuff to do that. I didn't get any results or benefits to justify purchasing in the future, or even enough to bother continual use of this product.

If you are looking to find a great moisturizer and willing to invest a little more than drug store prices in one, don't be fooled by this. Go for another such as Caudalie Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream or Peter Thomas Roth's Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask (both retail abt $62), as these are in stable packaging with way better ingredients than Clinique's Turnaround Night Cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by dolliedsj1989

I went to my local clinque counter looking for a solution for my skin. I normally have quite good skin which is prone to a break out now and then around my chin area. At the time I was quite run down and you could see this through my skin. I'd tried everything and as a last resort tried this along with the serum - TERRIBLE product! It done absolutely nothing for my skin. The girl kept saying how it would seep into my skin and make it nourished and boost the radiance. All it done was give me out of control spots and make my skin seem greasy. Honestly a complete waste of money! and I just feel like she wanted a quick sale. Would never buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by sslum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is not for someone who has very sensitive and dry skin! Let's begin by clarifying that I have extremely sensitive and dry (as well as acne prone) skin. After first applying the product, my face was not as hydrated as I imagined a $50 dollar product would accomplish. My $5 dollar drugstore moisturizer (Baby Aveeno) is immensely more effective at addressing my flakes, dry patches, and sensitivity instantly. I hoped that overnight my skin would absorb the moisturizer more efficiently, but unfortunately I was wrong. The next morning my skin looked dull...which is confusing as this product was marketed to provide the opposite. I decided to let my skin adjust to the new product a bit longer; however, it only got worse as a couple days later, my face was flaking more than before. Sadly (for me at least), Clinique again did not come through with what it promised. They claim that their line is formulated for sensitive skin, but every product I have used from them only irritates.

All in all, if you have easily irritable and dry/flaky skin, please refrain from purchasing this moisturizer and find something that is more gentle and hydrating to nourish your delicate skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by KimLoveLe

BEST NIGHT MOISTURIZER OUT THERE.

When you first put it on, you can feel how soft it makes your skin, and waking up the next day, your face will feel dewy, soft, supple and HYDRATED! I can't say the same about most night moisturizers that I've used because it's true that they go on soft and makes your skin feel hydrated at first but when you wake up, its like you didn't apply anything at all. This is not true with this moisturizer. KEEPS YOUR SKIN HYDRATED THROUGH THE NIGHT UNTIL THE MORNING.

And then when you wake up, you'll be tempted not to use a day moisturizer because of how soft this moisturizer made your skin overnight.

CONTAINS SALICYLIC ACID. WILL combat acne, but because it is slow releasing, it does not activate right away, per se.

GOOD NIGHT CREAM FOR TEENAGERS + THOSE IN THEIR TWENTIES NOT LOOKING FOR HEAVY RETINOL PRODUCTS YET. Does offer some wrinkle fighting compounds but not enough to be classified as "anti-aging".

Of course, like most Clinique products, only con is the PACKAGING. Inconvenient and unhygienic, but not enough to keep me from buying it again haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ebell123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and had a period of really dry, scaly skin from acne medication I was on, and this helped my skin become soft again within one use. Doesn't break me out and not heavy or greasy feeling. It lasts forever too, I just purchased my second jar, after my first one lasted me 2 years! I will continue to repurchase this as long at it keeps giving me wonderful results.