Ineke - Poet's Jasmine

4.5

on 2/12/2013 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I received this recently from a lovely swapper. I have been fortunate enough to have tried everything the Ineke Alphabetical Collection but had not tried anything from the Floral Curiosities line. This opened very painful for me . . . I was honestly shocked at the "bathroom stench" if you get what I mean. I went to scrub it off but dinner was starting to burn and . . . . .

About 30 mins later I kept getting this waft of absolutely wonderful soft floral, slightly herbal (but not quite green) aroma. This a definitely a jasmine lover's floral but I think that the tea and citrus keep it fresh and not becoming a overwhelming heady floral.

I could not stop sniffing my wrist. This was an amazing olfactory journey that lasted all night and the sillage is just enough to leave an impression as you walk by. I do recommend going light with this as it can be strong if one is over zealous and wait out that opening poo smell. What a delight that awaits! I have a BIG bottle no need to buy again . .. :-)

on 9/12/2011 9:00:00 AM

Picked up the new Ineke Poet's Jasmine from Anthropologie over the weekend.

I absolutely adore this scent. It is so soft and purply and lovely. I wanted something for fall and this is it. All of the Floral Curiosities scents were lovely, but Poet's Jasmine won my heart.

The lasting power is pretty good. It dries down to a very soft skin scent. I love it.

Popular Fragrances