July 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Eye Shadow - Sleek - i-Divine Palette - Oh So Special

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by melissawallshmakeup

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, the colours are gorgeous, i paid 10 euros for it in Mulligans Pharmacy i wanted to get Vintage Romance but they didnt have it. The colours are super pigmented, it comes with 5 matte shades and the rest are shimmery, GORGEOUS! You can create lovely day looks as well as night.

The packaging is very fancy it comes in a little box with a small tiny book that teaches you how to create the looks

Id rather apply the colours with my finger tips i think they pack the colours much better! Sleek is my favourite drugstore brand

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by juniperberries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

at first people raved about this product
so i jumped in the bandwagon and bought it from luxola.com (im from singapore btw)
i paid SGD$20~~ for this palette..
not too bad but i was quite disappointed with the eyeshadows :(

the packaging is very...sleek hehe
but i dont know why... the lighter shades of my palette does not come out very pigmented as some people say it would

especially the 2 pink mattes shades - i tried scrubbing my brush and fingers to see if i need to wear it out to get the product but no matter what it do, it wont come out

i have no problem with the shimmery shades and the dark matte colors but still, very unhappy with the lighter matte shades

not gonna purchase it again.

the only time i use it for is when i use the dark brown matte to do my eyebrows but that is it...

i dont know if the palette i received was defected or not but i wont purchase it anymore... quite a waste of my $20..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by crisafael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this pallete at Sephora for 10 euros, after hearing so many good things about it. I'm glad I did! It is the perfect neutral pallete! It reminds me a bit of the UD Naked3 pallete in terms of colours. It has really good pigmentation, except for the lightest shade (but you can build it up!). I definitely reccomend using an eye primer so the colours last longer! The only downside I found was that the shadows didn't stick very well to the brushes as some felt kind of chalky (the matte ones mainly). Still for the price you pay, you get really good quality high-pigmented shadows! It is a very good product and my first Sleek purchase and I definitely reccomend it for all make-up lovers out there :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am completely in love with this palette, which I bought about 2 weeks ago. Not only the colors are simply beautiful, but they are very well pigmented (which means they don't just disappear throughout the day). As for the packaging, I couldn't ask for anything better: classy in black. And the best part of the product is its amazing price (I got mine for just 10 euros!).

I have some advice for you though: Do not use the little eyeshadow applicator thing that comes with the palette. Use an appropriate brush. You have good brushes for different prices, from Sephora and Sigma to MAC and Lâncome. It really matters.

Therefore, I will be buying this palette when I run out and also trying other palettes by Sleek. I highly recommend you give it a shot, you'll be surprised!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I want to love this palette so badly, but I just like it well enough and nothing more. The shadows are all super pigmented, and the color variety is adequate, but lacking matte mid tone shades. Maybe it's because I am very pale, but most of the shadows show up very dark for me. The matte shades are slightly disappointing and a bit chalky, although I adore the lightest pink at the bottom left of the palette for blending out in and above the crease. The shimmer shades are very very shimmery, though not glittery, and just don't fit my personal style. But that's a style thing, which isn't at the fault of the palette. The shadows do blend out well, although I find the colors generally lack depth and can appear quite flat. I like this palette a lot, don't get me wrong. You can create a great natural day look, something feminine and soft, or a deep rich smokey eye all in one rather inexpensive package. And yet somehow I don't reach for it all that often because it doesn't seem to add that much to my collection, which is already heavy on neutrals. If you're looking for one decent and reasonably priced neutral palette, this is a good place to start. But if you already own a few neutral palettes, this won't be adding much to your collection.

The packaging is fantastic. Sturdy, perfect for travelling, has a large mirror. I couldn't really ask more from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Katechiv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved it! I want the whole set.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Sleek is a fantastic brand for cheap yet high quality make-up. I absolutely love this palette! It is a lovely, versatile mixture of shimmer and matte colours.
The colours are very pigmented and easy to blend. If you are going out, I do recommend putting on some eye primer as these aren't creaseproof. Overall, I highly recommend Sleek make-up and especially there eye palettes.

Pros: Very pigmented colours, excellent price, value for money, classy packaging.

Cons: The eyeshadow does crease so I recommend a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by ayevalen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color selection in this palette is really pretty and this product also comes out with a "sleek" packaging. I love that this palette has a large mirror too I always use it when I apply my eye make up.
The pigmentation of the shadows are guaranteed although the light colors are a bit chalky. I am also not a fan of shimmers but these shimmers are the exception! I like to use gateau to top on my light matte brown eyeshadow to give a nice daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

This is definitely one of the best palettes I own! It has a mix of many beautiful colours! My palette has different colours to the one in the photo above but it has the same name... oh well! It has beautiful neutrals and a few pinks, a green, a few blues and some dark smokey colours. This is a palette suited for anyone as you can use it to dress up and just for a neutral, casual day. One thing I was mostly impressed with was the brush when I opened it up. It is a normal eye shadow brush but instead of having little sponge spuds at the end it is rubber, and a lot more durable! I love the way it applies my eye shadow, its such a beautiful palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by lizbethv

I'm in love with this palette. The colors are great, and so is the pigmentation, and for 8€ you can't go wrong with this one. The i-divines have all the colors in the rainbow distributed in various palettes, and I intend to buy at least one or two more palettes. Highly recommend!! The texture is creamy, and the only small downside is a slight fallout when applying the shadows, but nothing major.