July 24, 2014 | 1286 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Perfection Lumiere

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by RobQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how natural this foundation looks, I get complimented on how beautiful my skin looks and not "what foundation are you wearing?" which I am so grateful for after battling eczema on my face for so long. I do recommend Base Lumiere under it for all day coverage and a powder to set it properly. It smells great and feels very light. I find myself only needing about a pump and a half for a full face. LOVE my Perfection

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

One of the best foundations I've ever used. Nice matte finish without being too dry. The smell is one of the things that sold me smells like a herbal essence shampoo it's so fresh! If you have a lot of scars and want a full coverage you may not like this though I find it buildable to a full coverage I don't have a lot of scars or dark marks to cover. My favourite thing about this makeup is that it feels almost like a second skin very light and flawless. Will be buying again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by moomooknickers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome stuff. Use with the lift lumiere concealer and finish with a touch of lumiere compact powder. New HG next to Armani

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by nicolam321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of those foundations that never fails for me. Perfect when I want a nice natural finish without my skin feeling cakey. It smells amazing, kind of like roses. But not a lingering scent once its on your face it fades away. I would say this is a sheer to medium coverage but its very buildable you could get a fuller coverage if you needed. Its very natural on the skin & makes my skin feel like skin. I normally wear mac studio fix or estee lauder double wear but this is perfect for the summer when I want a lighter more natural foundation, for a light coverage foundation it really makes my skin look flawless. Only downside is the price it is very expensive! Their is a great range of warm & cool tone shades which is a bonus. If you prefer full coverage or you have very bad skin from acne etc. this foundation may not be for you, but definitely try a sample as I was a firm believer in full coverage foundation until I came across this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by elasianfashionbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by tams32386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HATE IT. For the price this foundation come at and the 'praise' Chanel gets, I was highly disappointed. I have combination skin, and it's more oily in Summer, which is when I purchased this-last summer going into Fall. My friend uses it and she has drier skin (although probably more combination) and it looks amazing on her though. My other friend with dry skin, however, had the same problem as me, which is it is just too greasy and oily. I looked like I was swearing prefusely all day with this on. It didn't cover much, and was just a mess on my face, no matter how much I try to set it with my Lancome pressed powder. If you have combination/oily skin, acne prone skin, like a full coverage, or want to save money- DO NOT GET THIS. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Lilynhii

This is actually my favourite foundation which is a great coverage for scars caused by pimples, the only con to this product is that you need to apply it evenly and quiet fast since it does dry out fast, if you don't apply it evenly it may leave orange patches :/ but it indeed does last for hours maybe a whole day! works great when you apply it evenly.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by renaphuah

Pro:
Smells good
Lightweight
Yellow based, great for asian skintone

Cons:
Emphasize pores
Enhances flakiness
Within a few mins, it becomes very pwdery
Very little coverage

Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by BarbiieXoX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

There are matte foundations, then there's this.
If you want something to sit on top of your skin, to look old and have powdery skin go for this. Even Mac's Studio Fix is WAY better, even go for Estee Lauder Double Wear, save yourself!

Even their Face Powders - dont look powdery like this foundation.

And you do NOT want to be flash photographed with this on in daytime.
I've tried to love it or even make it look acceptable, tried different ways different brushes different primers, by itself - everything xox

If you must buy this foundation, wear it at night, daytime/sunlight OMG looks like a BAAD powder job. It oxidises and goes ORANGE, Macs Oxidisation looks far more attractive.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by xsuperbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have always loved Chanel products, so I thought since I've become more of a combination oily skint type recently, I'd give this supposed airbrushes, matte finish a try.
The foundation itself smells lovely and fresh, although the shades are very basic. The 20 Clair is too yellow for my neutral undertone, and the shades above (30) and below (10) are too warm/cool.
Applying this foundation was a task, it was fluid to apply, but was quite difficult to blend. I didn't even know I had dry patches until I tried this foundation! It clung to them all on my forehead. Won't be trying this foundation ever again.