December 19, 2014 | 1138 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Perfection Lumiere

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by anitka12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ladies, do not buy this if you have oily skin. I have combination to oily skin, the foundation looks firstly really flawless on my skin. But after 3-4 hours, I start to be like very oily and need to blot often to aviod looking like shiny disco ball:/
I really wanted to like this product, but could not recommend for oily skin :/

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by happypanda3214

I bought this few months ago and been on and off it. While it performed good in mild European weather it made me feel absolutely horrible in hot humid Asian climate. Now it's winter (Europe again) and it requires strong moisturizer to keep my combination skin from drying under it. At its best it's a good product: it gives my skin nice glow, doesn't feel heavy once properly absorbed and conceals minor imperfections (but again I have very few). i didn't have issues with applying it. It won't do any wonders if you have bad skin or wrinkles though. The pump is very sensitive and leaves a batch of product to dry which is a waste and creates problems with every new application. I will not repurchase this product as I believe there's better stuff out there for me

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by RocketQueen88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this last week (shade 10) looking for an alternative to Estee Lauder Double Wear (wore that for years but find it too heavy and makes me look older!) I used to wear channel pro lumiere before they discontinued it and absolutely loved that so thought that I would feel the same way about thus foundation, however I was very dissapointed :( it is definitely not a long wearing foundation, it looks nice when applied but by after about 3 hours of wearing it my skin was a patchy oily mess! The only good point about this foundation is the shade and the packaging! Waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by bshareef

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I only started using this foundation 3 weeks ago, at first it made my skin look very dry and powdery but since I started using a moisturiser before applying the make up it is giving a more glowing finish. The best thing about this one is that you don't need to use any compact powder over it because it already has a matte finish. I would recommend it mostly for summer though as it makes skin a bit dry. However definitely worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by VivianLewisAz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my #1 foundation for most of this year and I did repurchase. Over primer, I brush two pumps of this onto my skin for a natural, matte, almost soft focus finish. It does not really need powder. It lasts 10 hours on me without a blot or touchup, surviving 100 degree weather and the occasional hot flash with ease. The color b30 is good for my nw20 coloring. The only reason I dont give 5 stars is because I think Mac Prolongwear is very similar if you can find a good color match, and also because I think Diorskin Forever is prettier. Overall it is very good.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Broke me out like crazy! So sad because it was beautiful....flawless coverage, blurred pores. Matte coverage for days. The lightest shade could be lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by sunnyraingene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had enough of BB creams (and cushions overpromising and not delivering) so I'm back to proper and good foundations. Here's my two cents anyways. Admit that this may cling on flaky and dry spots for people like me with super dry skin and sets super quickly, so it is best to apply a couple of layers of moisturiser for a good base. I cannot emphasize the importance of prepping the skin but don't believe in spending extra money on primers which don't work for me. I usually just need 1-2 pumps for good coverage and blend with my fingers for a minute or so. I set this with a facial mist, usually with Avene. It gives me a slightly velvety finish, Highlighter is a must for dewy looking skin with this product. Lasts all day too. Have been using this on and off for a year and usually switch between this and the vitalumiere aqua for lighter/lazier days.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff lasted me about 15 hours and I only needed to blot once (maybe twice). I only used one pump and gently buffed it in for light coverage. I was left with a smooth matte finish and it seemed almost natural, my skin but better if I had used an undereye concealer. This being said, I did notice a small pimple near my nose in my usually oily tzone after I washed my face. I am slightly worried about breakouts so I will be watchful with this product. My shade is #64 Beige Ambre for summer (or while I still have my summer complexion) and I have already purchased shade #54 Beige Ambre for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I never thought I would actually like something as much as I do with Vitalumiere Aqua - but Perfection Lumiere by Chanel is absolutely gorgeous!

If you love light to medium coverage and a velvet finish that lasts beautifully all day long - this is the product for you.

It compliments the skin in the most gorgeous way and feels very lightweight at the same time. You can easily build this product up when needed and it will last nearly all day long.

If you crave a great in-depth review of this product head to this blog below as it pretty much covers everything there is to know about Perfection Lumiere.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by BoandChica2

I received a generous sample of this foundation at the Chanel counter. It starts out looking nice, but on me it ends up looking a little dry. I do have combo skin. This may sound funny, but I will use it at night because the lighting is more forgiving :) It does last on my skin though and I think it's a good foundation, but I think it may be breaking me out. It's either that or the Dr. Jart Sleeping Mask. Either way, I won't purchase, but I'm sure it would do very well for many others. It's also ridiculously priced, as most Chanel foundations.