November 1, 2014 | 1099 users online

Lip Treatments - Hard Candy - World Balmination in Bridal Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The actual product is really good. Moisturizes, gives a hint of shine and color.
I never wear lipstick and really don't like wearing anything I can feel on my lips, especially gloss, and this gives me a nice shiny look without gunk on my mouth.

I wouldn't recommend this as a substitute for lipstick-wearing ladies, but for those who want something that's a little more than lip balm, this is perfect. Great price too!

My only problem with this was the tube. You can't twist the stick down into the tube; it sticks out a few mm. This means whenever you put the cap back on you have to be careful not to smash the product, making it hard to apply without looking to put it back. But hey, for the super low price, good product and otherwise cute packaging, this is really a minor problem. Would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this yesterday at Walmart. This is my first HC product ever. I was expecting more color payoff but oh well, it was like 3 bucks. I'll definitely use it for work since I'm military and we have to wear "conservative" makeup. Its really like a slightly glossy lip balm. The packaging is crap. I don't like how half the product is poking out and when you re-cap it, you end up scraping it. I won't repurchase this shade, but I would like to try the others to see if they are as sheer as this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by LHagen12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I, too, was hoping for the actual color to show on my lips. I only notice a barely-there hint of pink at most. However, it feels very nice on my lips and the sweet scent is a pick-me-up. I said that I would not buy this again, but I would be willing to try other colors just to see if they were any less sheer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really didn't have high hopes for this, yet it still seemed to disappoint me. I just expected a slightly nude tint with average lasting power but it was just sheer. No color pay off what so ever. On top of that the packaging is complete sh*t. When fully retracted it still has half of the product sticking out the top so when you put the lid back on it you end up nicking the tip. What's worse is that I bought it and used it when it was 90 degrees outside, so there is a huge dent on the side of it, purely because of poor design. Waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

There is no color to this one just a sheen but it i very moisturizing.So if you need a lip balm get thi.The cute packaging is great to stare at

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Addicted90

I was hoping I would get a nude looking lip out of this. I knew it was a balm, so I wasn't expecting a lot of pigment, but just a little something noticeable on my lip. This is not what I got, it is VERY sheer, just a little bit of a sparkle is all you'll get. It was relatively inexpensive, but in my opinion, not worth what I paid. It is kind of moisturizing, but not the amount my lips need. The packaging is cute, but it kind of looks cheap. I like the lemon merang (I have no idea how to spell merang) scent, but it would probably be irritating for some people. Overall, I don't recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Diandra100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a waste of money ( 3 dollars plus tax) i can buy a better lip balm for 1 dolar at my dolar store .. has no pigmentation at all !! its absolutely sheer ... don't buy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by xsnowwhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Im so glad I went to walmart and picked this up. I wasnt expecting much, its only 3 dollars but I am impressed. The color is pretty sheer, and my lips are pretty pigmented to begin with but it feels really smooth and moisturizing on. I will definitely pick up more of these in other colors. My only complaint is about packaging like the previous reviewer wrote, the stick is already like twisted up but it doesnt go down when you first purchase. Other than that , definitely a good cheap find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got this yesterday and am loving it. I also got this in Good Girl. This color is a nude peach color. It is a light peach/almost clear on my lips. It doesn't have a strong scent or taste, which is great because I have a sensitive sniffer. These were only $3, so I feel like at that price I could try a few with pretty low risk. My only complaint is the weirdly extended product in the tube. When you first get this, it is already half-way extended and is unable to be put all the way down into the tube unlike other twist up balm sticks.