Rimmel 330 Posh Pink

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Great nail polish. It is very shiny and opaque in one or two coats. The pink is an almost neon bright color. It's great for summer. The brush is very big and flat, but I found it very easy to use.

on 1/30/2013 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this pink color. It is a bright, but not quite neon Barbie pink with a slight blueish undertone. It's absolutely beautiful and is one of my favorite pinks. The bottle looks nice and elegant. The formula is great, not too thick and not thin and watery, very creamy and easy to apply. The brush is nice and flat, so you can easily just use a couple swipes and it will cover the entire nail. One coat is almost opaque, but I like to use two coats for a richer color. It doesn't take forever to dry either. I was able to get back to typing on a keyboard within 10 minutes. I really love this pink color and it wears pretty well. I usually change my polish once a week, so if it lasts a week, then I'm satisfied. I love the brush, formula, and color, so this is definitely a repurchase if I run out. I've never used Rimmel nail polish before, so I was pleasantly surprised at the great quality.

on 8/4/2012 6:50:00 PM

A great color for your next pedi. A bright pink - a happy color. I did notice the brush is pretty big. The manicurist told me it was OK to work with but if you are used to smaller brushes (like Essie's) this one might take some getting used to. Essie's Watermelon is still my favorite pedicure shade but this one is a close second and cheaper.

on 6/12/2012 5:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a really pretty bright pink color; it's not a neon though! It kind of reminds me of a Barbie pink. I love the brush on the Rimmel nail polishes because I think it makes it so easy to apply. If you like pinks, this is definitely a nice one!

on 9/11/2011 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a very bright pink (not neon but close). These Rimmel polishes have really thick brushes that hold a lot of product. So, it is easy to pick up too much product. However, once you get the hang of it, this brush makes it really easy and smooth to apply nail polish.

I highly recommend Rimmel Lasting Finish PRO nail polishes....especially this color.

Popular Polishes