November 23, 2014 | 2003 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Huile CÚleste

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by xhellgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It gives shine, but makes hair dull and lifeless.Won't buy it again.I prefer Soleil Huile Lactee,which makes my hair looks and feels great.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Dian90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I could give this product 3.5 stars. On my hair, I'd give this a 3. It gives good shine but it's not the best product that I own. However, I've got hair extensions, so my hair is difficult to use as a judge. Next summer I'll be hair extension free and then I can give a proper review including it's protection qualities.
On a friend of mine, this stuff is divine. She's got beautiful curls, medium brown. When I spray this on her it just sprinkles and sparkles like gold. Seeing as her hair is a better medium than my own and I can not rate this a 3.5, I have given this a 4. The lippie off is because it tends to make hair greasy if you spray too much (which happens quite fast)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This has to be the worst hair product I've ever tried!!! The idea sounds really good, a shimmering mist that protects your hair from Sun exposure, this is just what I need! Or so I thought. Maybe it even does protect it, I wouldn't know because I had to wash my hair straight away after applying this becase it instantly made it look oily, sticky and lifeless! At first I thought I maybe applied too much, so next time I sprayed just a little and from a greater distance only to find out that it made it look literaly plastic! Like Barbie hair. Then I thought, I paid a lot for this only to throw it away or give it away so quickly so I started using it on wet hair on the beach. This even wasn't that bad, but I'd wash my hair after returning home so there was not much point to it. It smelled nice though, maybe protected it from sun also. I can't tell.

I do however believe that this would be an amazing product for thick, curly, hard to contain hair. I have a friend with hair just like that who I'm giving this to, so maybe if she likes this I'll write an update. I'm curious though what will other girls write about this product since this is the first review.