October 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Le Gloss - Baby Blossom

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

My sister recommended this brand to me, and I bought the baby blossom colour because I thought it was really cute.

Product = eh
Colour = GREAT

It's a bit sticky, and the colour isn't pigmented enough, in my opinion. For an actually nude-coloured, glossy finish, you have to put quite a lot of it on. (It smells really good, though!) Going with the stickiness, it doesn't last very long and requires several re-applications.

Cute colour, crappy product!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by truelily

Nice gloss. Colour is really cute, the gloss is not sticky bu doesn't last so long. Good for summer time!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I am not a fan of this color however I am a fan of the gloss in other colors. This color is really beautiful in the tube but when you apply it, its way too sheer. It applies with barely there color and the application is extremely uneven. So not a fat at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by kandie48

love the color! its pretty pigmented. I dont really like to wear lip products in general but sometimes i do. i think one thats very similar but a little better is revlon peach petal. So i usually reach for that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by missLC86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this gloss, and I normally hate lip gloss, but the packaging was so pretty and I had heard and read things about how it was a dupe for NARS Turkish Delight, which I actually found to be a decent gloss. (again, for me to praise any gloss, no matter how expensive or high quality, is rare.) I didn't even realize that this shade somehow comes in two different colors--I have the more pink version I suppose, but I didn't see any other options under the same color name at my local Target.

I layer this over the color riche balm in Pink Satin, and it creates a gorgeous understated pink shade that is pretty but wearable at work. I do normally have very dry lips, and the other reviews are very right--if your lips are chapped, this will call major attention to that. You need to exfoliate and make sure all the dead skin is off your lips before use. Personally, I like this because it forces me to exfoliate my lips on a more frequent basis just to be able to use it when normally, I would just put some balm on it and go.

Oh and the best part? It smells absolutely amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I fell in love with the color as soon as i saw it. It felt very nice on my lips and was moisturizing as well. At first the consistency was water and then was a little thick. It does not last very long and was streaky and uneven after an hour or so. I hate to part with this lip gloss because i love the color so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I originally thought I would like this gloss, but over time I found that I never reached for it because it was thin and accentuated any flakes on your lips, and wasnt as flattering as I hoped... so it was a waste and I returned it to Target. I normally wear Nars Turkish delight, and while I didnt expect that quality- I was hoping it would be close. Its not nearly as moisturizing. May be okay for those who do not have dry lips? Oh well.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Librarynut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay, if you have dry, chapped lips it REALLY shows, so one has to exfoliate lips and apply lip balm beforehand. I like that it had a nude color, but it didn't really look awesome once it was on(too thick and pasty), plus it was pricey. I'll stick to my Bath 'n Body glosses for now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a nice milky nude pink lipgloss. Decent moisture. However, I didn't like it on top of my nude lipsticks. I bought it to tone down the pigmentation in my lips by wearing it without lipstick. But it definitely emphasized dry patches on my lips, so at the end of the day, this is not a repeat buy for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was a big let down. I went looking for L'Oreal Juicy Tubes. I really liked the shade "Bubble Gum". Seems the "tubes" have been discontinued. This shade looked similar. The consistency was at first watery, then thick. Application was uneven and became streaky. I would love to know how cosmetics company decide which products to keep and which to discontinue. The "tubes" were a pretty great knock off of Lancomes. Not impressed with the "Le Gloss".