L'Oreal Le Gloss - Baby Blossom

3.7

on 6/16/2015 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree that this gloss looks adorable and can improve the look of almost any lipstick. I am hooked now after trying the Kim Kardashian technique of lining with a darker pencil, using a pale pink lipstick, and topping it with this gloss which is a dupe for Nars Turkish Delight. It has no sparkle or glitter and you just need the slightest dab to create a 3D effect. Of course it doesn't last very long and needs reapplying but it is probably the most delicious lip gloss around. I used to use it a few years ago in a mauve shade but I never thought to try this one until I read the rave reviews.

on 5/29/2015 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I Love this lip gloss, it does have a tacky sticky finish if you apply a generous amount. Even though it does have a tacky finish it doesn't feel overwhelming like wearing a "MAC Lipglass". Some people complained about it not being very pigmented, but like with most products it really depends on the hue of your lips. I'm fair skinned with a medium pink natural lip and this product looks completely adorable, especially on those sunny summer days. I would totes recommend this produt :). I'm giving the product a 3 only because of the sticky sensation, but other than that I love it.

on 8/24/2013 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My sister recommended this brand to me, and I bought the baby blossom colour because I thought it was really cute.

Product = eh
Colour = GREAT

It's a bit sticky, and the colour isn't pigmented enough, in my opinion. For an actually nude-coloured, glossy finish, you have to put quite a lot of it on. (It smells really good, though!) Going with the stickiness, it doesn't last very long and requires several re-applications.

Cute colour, crappy product!

on 8/13/2013 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Nice gloss. Colour is really cute, the gloss is not sticky bu doesn't last so long. Good for summer time!

on 7/31/2013 3:52:00 PM

I am not a fan of this color however I am a fan of the gloss in other colors. This color is really beautiful in the tube but when you apply it, its way too sheer. It applies with barely there color and the application is extremely uneven. So not a fat at all.

on 5/27/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

love the color! its pretty pigmented. I dont really like to wear lip products in general but sometimes i do. i think one thats very similar but a little better is revlon peach petal. So i usually reach for that one.

on 5/16/2013 9:29:00 AM

I absolutely love this gloss, and I normally hate lip gloss, but the packaging was so pretty and I had heard and read things about how it was a dupe for NARS Turkish Delight, which I actually found to be a decent gloss. (again, for me to praise any gloss, no matter how expensive or high quality, is rare.) I didn't even realize that this shade somehow comes in two different colors--I have the more pink version I suppose, but I didn't see any other options under the same color name at my local Target.

I layer this over the color riche balm in Pink Satin, and it creates a gorgeous understated pink shade that is pretty but wearable at work. I do normally have very dry lips, and the other reviews are very right--if your lips are chapped, this will call major attention to that. You need to exfoliate and make sure all the dead skin is off your lips before use. Personally, I like this because it forces me to exfoliate my lips on a more frequent basis just to be able to use it when normally, I would just put some balm on it and go.

Oh and the best part? It smells absolutely amazing.

on 5/5/2013 8:27:00 PM

I fell in love with the color as soon as i saw it. It felt very nice on my lips and was moisturizing as well. At first the consistency was water and then was a little thick. It does not last very long and was streaky and uneven after an hour or so. I hate to part with this lip gloss because i love the color so much.

on 5/4/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I originally thought I would like this gloss, but over time I found that I never reached for it because it was thin and accentuated any flakes on your lips, and wasnt as flattering as I hoped... so it was a waste and I returned it to Target. I normally wear Nars Turkish delight, and while I didnt expect that quality- I was hoping it would be close. Its not nearly as moisturizing. May be okay for those who do not have dry lips? Oh well.

on 11/18/2012 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It's okay, if you have dry, chapped lips it REALLY shows, so one has to exfoliate lips and apply lip balm beforehand. I like that it had a nude color, but it didn't really look awesome once it was on(too thick and pasty), plus it was pricey. I'll stick to my Bath 'n Body glosses for now.

Popular Lip Glosses