Cream Of Nature - Argan Oil Moisture and Shine Shampoo

3.4

on 5/20/2015 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

PRODUCT MADE MY HAIR VERY ROUGH AND MY SCALP VERY DRY HAIR WAS SO ROUGH AND TANGLED

on 2/20/2014 8:10:00 AM

I have long straight color treated hair. I don't heat style. I don't even blowdry. But my hair is a little dried out and blah at times.

I found this at Walgreens while looking for a sulfate free shampoo. I bought some mousse type stuff from this line and loved it, so I decided to try this.

Im hooked. My hair has never been softer after using just a shampoo. You barely need a conditioner using this.

The consistency is slimy and it smells strong like soap but that didn't bother me.

I left my bottle at a hotel and sadly haven't bought another yet, but Im going to.

on 12/26/2013 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this product a few months ago because of all the benefits listed, especially since it is sulfate free. i tried this on my natural hair, after rinsing it felt dry, so i thought i had used too much. however my hair still felt crispy after rinsing. i dont want to waste the whole bottle, so im just going to try adding some olive oil to get some moisture, but i wouldnt purchase this again

on 12/4/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the rave reviews that I read and was really disappointed.
This smells strongly of chemicals, I gag every time I use it. (Think diluted Clorox)
It left my long hair super tangled even though the bottle says "detangling," it took me an extra 10mins to comb out all the knots.
After air drying and straightening my hair it did not stay straight (it usually stays sleek and straight). My hair felt dry and coarse and got wavy within hours of straightening. My hair is also getting greasy so quickly.
I will not repurchase, this is going straight in the trash.

on 7/18/2013 12:25:00 AM

Just bought the argan oil leave in conditioner and I like it but not the way it smells. I don't know if I would buy it again yet. I'll see after I use up the bottle. It did help my curls define so I like that. I sprayed it on my dry hair. Next time I'll try after I shower.

on 1/25/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I brought this product because I wanted to know what the rant and raving was about. After the first use, I fell in love with it immediately. It's leaves your hair soft and shiny. Plus there wasn't a lot of suds using this product. It's also sulfate-free.

on 11/10/2012 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've been trying out different shampoos on my long, damaged, relaxed hair, & this one is great. Detangles beautifully without leaving my hair feeling weighed down. Also improves shine & leave is feeling conditioned. Wonderful shampoo!!!

on 2/16/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this because it was sulfate free and I was not disappointed. It left my hair very soft. Like the previous reviewer said it does have a weird goopy texture lol. The only draw back was that I would not use this for every shampoo of my hair especially if I have product buildup because it is sulfate free. Other than that great shampoo.

on 9/10/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was on the search for a sulfate free shampoo because I heard they were better and decided to give it a try and see if there was any difference. I regularly use products for non ethic hair and some products for ethnic hair. My hair is not very coarse, my curl pattern is loose due to relaxers but I do get relaxers about every 3-4 months. I came across this one in the store. I've been hearing many raves about argan oil and also remember my beautician using argan oil on my hair after she styled it and it was beautiful and smelled great. I can't stress how much LOVE this shampoo. Usually alot of ethnic products I use are hit or miss and leave my hair feeling too weighed down and greasy. It really infuses my hair with plenty of moisture, makes it feel like butter and detangles well. The consistency is a little thicker than normal shampoo. Sorta feels like goop. But the results are wonderful! It feels like conditioner isn't necessary after using this.