The Body Shop Coffee Body Nut Butter

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/31/2003 9:39:00 AM

A wonderful warm aroma, milder than actual brewed coffee and with a cocoa butter/nutty undertone, in the lush creamy ultra-moisturizing body butter base. This was my favorite of the body butter scents; I don't understand the bad reviews, unless the scent interacts with individual body chemistries. It's discontinued, I think. I now use the nut scented one, which is the only one that seems to be similar.

on 11/20/2002 1:44:00 PM

Oh my gosh, this smells so bad that I can't even describe it! No wonder this scent was discontinued!

on 11/19/2002 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sooooooo moisturizing but this smells like----I can't even say it! Ack! It's awful! I put it on this morning and all day long I kept thinking 'what smells so gross?' Finally I realized it was me. Yuck.

on 7/11/2002 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Bleargh! I love the B.S. body butters, but this one smells like *ass*.

on 6/8/2002 5:15:00 PM

Yummy!! this stuff is a great nighttime cream for the body!! I love sweet scents and this one is not overpowering!! when I run out I will defenity get more!!

on 2/6/2002 5:20:00 PM

Mmmmmmmm, coffee! As someone who is banned from coffee (kidney issues) this stuff is a good way for me to live vicariously. Aside from that, this stuff does a great moisturizing job, and a little goes a very long way. It's a tad greasy, so make sure you don't get near anything you can stain until it absorbs.

on 1/17/2002 4:26:00 PM

Greasy, which I usually don't mind, but after using some L'occitane products which were much more moisturizing without the grease, I knew there are better options out there. Also, the smell was cloying, IMHO, and made me sick. I threw my tub out after a while. Pluses, though, the packaging is cute and works well, plus this lasts absolutely forever

on 10/26/2001 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love all of the body butters but coffee is my favorite! It smells so good and it does give your body a nice soft feel and sheen, esp. over a tan!!! And for the price, it lasts a very long time! It even works great as a foot cream. NICE!!! The best Body Shop product!

on 7/16/2001 4:57:00 PM

The coffee body butter smells like a very sweet cappucino drink--great as a comfort scent for winter! Very moisturizing too! great as an overnight treatment for hands and feet.

on 6/11/2001 3:17:00 AM

I luv this product & all the body nut butters. It really moisturizes my skin and puts a 'sheen' to it. Looks great over top of a 'real tan' or a 'Sunless tan'.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products