April 20, 2014 | 1684 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Coffee Body Nut Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2003 9:39:00 AM More reviews by kedves

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A wonderful warm aroma, milder than actual brewed coffee and with a cocoa butter/nutty undertone, in the lush creamy ultra-moisturizing body butter base. This was my favorite of the body butter scents; I don't understand the bad reviews, unless the scent interacts with individual body chemistries. It's discontinued, I think. I now use the nut scented one, which is the only one that seems to be similar.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 1:44:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

Oh my gosh, this smells so bad that I can't even describe it! No wonder this scent was discontinued!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2002 8:54:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sooooooo moisturizing but this smells like----I can't even say it! Ack! It's awful! I put it on this morning and all day long I kept thinking 'what smells so gross?' Finally I realized it was me. Yuck.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 4:24:00 PM More reviews by serobins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bleargh! I love the B.S. body butters, but this one smells like *ass*.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2002 5:15:00 PM More reviews by kittymau

Yummy!! this stuff is a great nighttime cream for the body!! I love sweet scents and this one is not overpowering!! when I run out I will defenity get more!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2002 5:20:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mmmmmmmm, coffee! As someone who is banned from coffee (kidney issues) this stuff is a good way for me to live vicariously. Aside from that, this stuff does a great moisturizing job, and a little goes a very long way. It's a tad greasy, so make sure you don't get near anything you can stain until it absorbs.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Greasy, which I usually don't mind, but after using some L'occitane products which were much more moisturizing without the grease, I knew there are better options out there. Also, the smell was cloying, IMHO, and made me sick. I threw my tub out after a while. Pluses, though, the packaging is cute and works well, plus this lasts absolutely forever

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2001 4:38:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love all of the body butters but coffee is my favorite! It smells so good and it does give your body a nice soft feel and sheen, esp. over a tan!!! And for the price, it lasts a very long time! It even works great as a foot cream. NICE!!! The best Body Shop product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2001 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The coffee body butter smells like a very sweet cappucino drink--great as a comfort scent for winter! Very moisturizing too! great as an overnight treatment for hands and feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2001 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Angel30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I luv this product & all the body nut butters. It really moisturizes my skin and puts a 'sheen' to it. Looks great over top of a 'real tan' or a 'Sunless tan'.