November 23, 2014 | 2096 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage25

I loved this mascara so much. I was sceptical when I first bought it as the shape of the brush was a rather odd shape. But it is amazing at catching every eyelash. It does not clump at all and it doesn't run, considering it isn't waterproof and I have very oily eyelids. Highly recommend this mascara, and would love to repurchase it!-we don't have it in the UK

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by nivealover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product! It has an amazingly silky formula; a really neat brush; and best of all, super adorable packaging. The formula glides on smooth and opaque while the brush picks up and fans out lashes. The bottle is unique in shape so I can blindly dive into my makeup bag and know exactly what I'm looking for. To give this product a necessary boost, I layer it with covergirl lashblast clump crusher.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by AmyDavis24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is really good, and affordable :) No clumps, lengthens, volumizes, I love!! I like it just as much as my "They're real"-- prob more though because of the price! Can't beat 4 bucks for a great mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by princessneeks

Love this so much! I see a lot of people compare it to high-end mascaras which is a little unfair considering this is a drugstore product and only cost $4, but this really holds its own against every mascara I've tried including high-end and fancier drugstore formulas. The best way I've found to wear this is to apply it slowly so you get each lash on the top and bottom (the brush makes this super easy!) and pay special attention to the inner corners of your eyes. Plus it's buildable but doesn't look overdone after multiple coats. This mascara brought out lashes I never knew were there, especially the tiny fine ones in the corners. I have high-end formulas in my collection but I always reach for this one first because it works just as well. It lasts all day, separates my lashes so there's no clumping, and I never have to worry about flaking. I highly recommend this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by hannnzyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so in love with this mascara I can't even put it into words. I love using this combined with cover girls lash blast because it makes my lashes look false (in the best way possible!) even on its own it's a show stopper and you can't beat the price!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many drugstore and high end mascara and this one beats maybelline the rocket and maybelline falsies! This gives you AMAZING length and such a beautiful fanned out lash look. It also gives great volume too. I really love the wand! It's very versatile. It's perfect for your bottom lashes, getting in those inner and outer corners, and building up your lashes! WARNING>>IF YOU HAVE SHORT LASHES YOU PROBS WONT LIKE THIS MASCARA!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jessicapattimore

I don't use this product on it's own as I find it pretty mediocre. HOWEVER, after I apply any other mascara I use this to separate any clumpy spots and it really does a great job of fanning out my lashes. It's insanely cheap and is a great addition to anyone who loves some big beautiful lashes!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Hi90girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a big fan of this product. Let's settle this with pros and cons! Lol.
Pros:
Lengthens nicely
Nice colour packaging
Easy to use
Okay price
Cons:
Clumps A LOT.
Wand makes packaging dirty
I can feel it on my lashes. Ew:/
Heavy formula
Smudges and smears
Wet formula
Flakes

Literally after 2 coats of this, it looks like i have 4 lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the greatest mascara I've tried; I prefer my guerlain maxi lash mascara to this one. PROS: lengthens CONS: clumpy, doesn't distribute even color on lashes, not volumizing/curling at all, flaky/smudges

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard some good stuff about this mascara and hoped it would work for me. I think it is just ok. I gave it 4 lippies for packaging because of the brush. It doesn't clump, adds some length and volume, and you can do the bottom lashes because of the way the brush is shaped. However, it does flake a little, which is why I'm not going overboard on it. It's not like racoon eyes, but there are some flakes and I'm going to keep looking. I got it in Very Black, and was looking for black/brown but CVS did not have it. I am going to keep it because I really like the brush and its good for everyday use, and I might try the brush with my Miss Manga mascara. Miss Manga doesn't flake on me, but it does clump so perhaps a different brush?