December 18, 2014 | 875 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by oblivicere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

First, the good. The wand does a good job at seperating lashes and the smaller bristles near the end are brilliant for the lashes near the inner eye lashline. However, my lashes are a bit wonky and tend to cross over each other, so it was easy to accidentally cake my middle lashes while trying to get my baby lashes which created the attractive spider legs. The formula did add length and volume nicely, however, I couldn't really get more than a single coat without clump and flaking.

Unfortunately, the mascara itself for me wasn't mindblowing: my lashes were really crusty and stiff which made it uncomfortable to blink throughout the day and often there'd be a lot of flakes and fall out around my eyes.

For the price (bought for $6 AUD), I'd say it's not way awful, it does have its strengths, but I probably won't buy it again. I'll keep the wand though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Holy grail! More detailed review later

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by alywesney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is BY FAR one of the BEST mascaras I have EVER used!! I am in love with it and I have purchased many of these. It costs $3.97 for a .43 FL. OZ. tube. The tube is very cute pink and green, stands out in my make up bag and I love that.

This is a voluminizing product and it works just as that. On the product it says, "Lots of volume; No clumps; No mess" Now I have learned that any mascara will clump if you apply enough layers, but this one does not clump with 2-3 coats. And I find this mascara doesn't make my eyes feel very heavy either.

The applicator is a triangular prism with a rounded bottom and I fine that this type of brush makes it very easy to get the corners of my eyes.

This mascara will last you all day long! and sometimes into the next day. I have shamefully slept in my makeup a few times and when I wake up my mascara is near perfect still. Aside from staying on all day, it is also fairly easy to remove.

Overall, I recommend this product 110% It is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage25

I loved this mascara so much. I was sceptical when I first bought it as the shape of the brush was a rather odd shape. But it is amazing at catching every eyelash. It does not clump at all and it doesn't run, considering it isn't waterproof and I have very oily eyelids. Highly recommend this mascara, and would love to repurchase it!-we don't have it in the UK

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by nivealover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product! It has an amazingly silky formula; a really neat brush; and best of all, super adorable packaging. The formula glides on smooth and opaque while the brush picks up and fans out lashes. The bottle is unique in shape so I can blindly dive into my makeup bag and know exactly what I'm looking for. To give this product a necessary boost, I layer it with covergirl lashblast clump crusher.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by AmyDavis24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is really good, and affordable :) No clumps, lengthens, volumizes, I love!! I like it just as much as my "They're real"-- prob more though because of the price! Can't beat 4 bucks for a great mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by princessneeks

Love this so much! I see a lot of people compare it to high-end mascaras which is a little unfair considering this is a drugstore product and only cost $4, but this really holds its own against every mascara I've tried including high-end and fancier drugstore formulas. The best way I've found to wear this is to apply it slowly so you get each lash on the top and bottom (the brush makes this super easy!) and pay special attention to the inner corners of your eyes. Plus it's buildable but doesn't look overdone after multiple coats. This mascara brought out lashes I never knew were there, especially the tiny fine ones in the corners. I have high-end formulas in my collection but I always reach for this one first because it works just as well. It lasts all day, separates my lashes so there's no clumping, and I never have to worry about flaking. I highly recommend this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by hannnzyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so in love with this mascara I can't even put it into words. I love using this combined with cover girls lash blast because it makes my lashes look false (in the best way possible!) even on its own it's a show stopper and you can't beat the price!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many drugstore and high end mascara and this one beats maybelline the rocket and maybelline falsies! This gives you AMAZING length and such a beautiful fanned out lash look. It also gives great volume too. I really love the wand! It's very versatile. It's perfect for your bottom lashes, getting in those inner and outer corners, and building up your lashes! WARNING>>IF YOU HAVE SHORT LASHES YOU PROBS WONT LIKE THIS MASCARA!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jessicapattimore

I don't use this product on it's own as I find it pretty mediocre. HOWEVER, after I apply any other mascara I use this to separate any clumpy spots and it really does a great job of fanning out my lashes. It's insanely cheap and is a great addition to anyone who loves some big beautiful lashes!