Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't expect to like this so much - I hate the other Great Lash products and never use them. This is nothing like them. It was a dream to brush it on and see the lashes getting longer and darker. It is a nice wet formula that is easily buildable, gives black, long, curly upper lashes and did not flake, clump or smudge all day. The tiny cone shaped brush somehow gives me long, black lower lashes without a single clump. (In comparison, those huge brushes make it very hard to apply mascara to the lower lashes). These are rare qualities in a mascara so it's my favourite of the new ones I've tested. It will not give amazing volume or length but I like the natural dark curly lashes it gave me. I am not exaggerating when I say there was not even one tiny flake after 16 hours. I was actually amazed. Also, most importantly, it did not irritate my eyes or eyelids. And it washed off easily. Although the results are similar with a few others I've tried, this one is always on sale; even regular price is cheap so there's a good chance I will be switching to this one long term.

I like this sooo much better than the other "Great Lash" formulas. This gives lashes great length and definition, and the unique tapered rubber bristled brush makes application quick and easy. I can get to every lash and to the base of my lashes without smudging it everywhere while I'm applying it. No flaking, no smudging, but is easy to remove at night so I'm not ripping out my lashes trying to get this stuff off. The price is great @ around $5, and the tube is adorable!

This mascara is so-so for me. I find that it does an amazing job of lengthening, holding my curl, and it hasn't smudged on me whatsoever. However, I do find that after a coat or two it tends to start clumping my lashes together. The wand is also hard to work with at times. This mascara is okay, but I will not be repurchasing it.

This is my absolute favorite mascara ever --- drugstore & high end. I love this. I love the brush; its great for adding length, holding a curl, and giving volume. I think this mascara is great for anyone. It's so cheap and it lasts all day. Love it so much.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At first, I absolutely hated this mascara. The brush was incredibly difficult to use, and the formula too thin. Now that I've been using it for over a month, I've found that the oddly shaped brush is actually excellent at coating every single lash. It's great for natural looking lashes, although it claims to be a volumising mascara. Very cheap at kMart but you get what you pay for.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'd heard so much about the original Great Lash but when I finally tried it, I was deeply underwhelmed. Finally while traveling I found myself without mascara and bought this for the interim, intrigued by the brush. I'm wondering if Lots of Lashes is the Great Lash everyone's been gushing over - it's substantially better and I can't believe the only difference is the brush. It's generally under $5, which is a steal made even better by certain drugstores having frequent buy-one-get-one-half-off deals on Maybelline products. I've repurchased this a few times since that first time - they're good to have around to throw in a bag when you don't want to accidentally leave something more expensive, and the brush is great for spacing out lashes when using heavier mascara. Also, I've seen some reviews complaining about it drying out quickly, so here's a general mascara tip - add some eye drops to the tube to revive prematurely drying mascara. Works wonders!

Asian, short, downward stubby lashes. These lift my lashes up and I'm impressed! Lashes not as lifted as The Rocket mascara, but still does a very good job. I'm a sucker for silicone bristles as I feel they do not cause lashes to clump and can coat lashes evenly. Washable, does not flake and perfect for everyday wear!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

While I have yet to find a mascara that I like as much as the Miss Manga or Laduree mascaras, this one does the job acceptably and does perform a little better on the tiny little lashes on the inner corners of my lower lashes. The unique brush shape works well to separate the lashes and it adds definition to the small ones.

Unfortunately this mascara dries up extremely quickly. I don't know if it's something about the brush shape, or the formula, but I'm lucky if I have two months with this mascara before it becomes unusable. To be honest, if I didn't like how it worked on my lower lashes I most likely wouldn't bother. However, I'll probably continue to repurchase. For something that's $5 at Walmart that works relatively well I'll take the quick drying formula

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my HG mascaras. The formula is slightly wet but the brush is the most amazing part of this mascara! It gives me long, full, dark and dramatic lashes. I love this stuff and I will be repurchasing. I haven't tried any of the other "Great Lash" formulas so I don't know how this compares. "Great Lash" mascaras tend to get mixed reviews, but this mascara really works for me!

I can't believe I did it again (purchased a "great lash" mascara). Seriously though this should be called Maybelline Great Lash LOL Mascara (laugh out loud! we got you again!). This makes my lashes longer but so do a lot of other mascaras. The formula is dry which means it's hard to layer (which is something I love to do). Doesn't volumize at all. It doesn't flake and the colour is very vibrant but other than that this is another flunky in the great lash family. Will not be repurchasing and would definitely not recommend this.

Popular Mascaras