Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 2/18/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i kind of have mixed feelings about this mascara. the brush is obviously very weird and it's a huge pain in the ass to get used to using it, especially since it's asymmetrical (the teardrop shape is sort of flat, not flared out on all sides like a normal brush). but once you get used to it it looks really good. the brush is plastic so theres no clumping, and the pointy tip is really good for getting into corners and roots. the brush works really well for lower lashes too. i typically get lots of compliments on my lashes when i use this because it makes my lashes look SO long. the formula is ok, just like regular great lash it can get kind of flaky if you leave it on too long.

on 2/3/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is really an awesome product! The price is is great for what you get! The brush Separates and lengthens lashes amazing! The actual mascara is super black and helps make them look full!!

on 1/28/2015 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pro:
Goes on without clumping.
Added an okay amount of volume
No need to clean the bristles prior to applying

Con:
MAJOR fall out.
Not buildable

The con is too much of a con to purchase this again or to give it more than 2 points. I seriously had raccoon eyes mid day wearing this and it not like I have a job where I move around a lot. Will never purchase this again.

on 1/25/2015 9:44:00 AM

It's an okay product but I just didn't have the patience and time to work with such a small brush.

this is a good one that I liked but it ran out super fast and was better older like left out... the price was one of the cheapest at the store.

on 1/8/2015 7:28:00 PM

I find myself surprised that I really like this. Great volume

on 12/5/2014 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

First, the good. The wand does a good job at seperating lashes and the smaller bristles near the end are brilliant for the lashes near the inner eye lashline. However, my lashes are a bit wonky and tend to cross over each other, so it was easy to accidentally cake my middle lashes while trying to get my baby lashes which created the attractive spider legs. The formula did add length and volume nicely, however, I couldn't really get more than a single coat without clump and flaking.

Unfortunately, the mascara itself for me wasn't mindblowing: my lashes were really crusty and stiff which made it uncomfortable to blink throughout the day and often there'd be a lot of flakes and fall out around my eyes.

For the price (bought for $6 AUD), I'd say it's not way awful, it does have its strengths, but I probably won't buy it again. I'll keep the wand though.

on 11/27/2014 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Holy grail! More detailed review later

on 11/25/2014 7:37:00 AM

This is BY FAR one of the BEST mascaras I have EVER used!! I am in love with it and I have purchased many of these. It costs $3.97 for a .43 FL. OZ. tube. The tube is very cute pink and green, stands out in my make up bag and I love that.

This is a voluminizing product and it works just as that. On the product it says, "Lots of volume; No clumps; No mess" Now I have learned that any mascara will clump if you apply enough layers, but this one does not clump with 2-3 coats. And I find this mascara doesn't make my eyes feel very heavy either.

The applicator is a triangular prism with a rounded bottom and I fine that this type of brush makes it very easy to get the corners of my eyes.

This mascara will last you all day long! and sometimes into the next day. I have shamefully slept in my makeup a few times and when I wake up my mascara is near perfect still. Aside from staying on all day, it is also fairly easy to remove.

Overall, I recommend this product 110% It is amazing!

on 11/17/2014 2:30:00 PM

I loved this mascara so much. I was sceptical when I first bought it as the shape of the brush was a rather odd shape. But it is amazing at catching every eyelash. It does not clump at all and it doesn't run, considering it isn't waterproof and I have very oily eyelids. Highly recommend this mascara, and would love to repurchase it!-we don't have it in the UK