October 23, 2014 | 1193 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many drugstore and high end mascara and this one beats maybelline the rocket and maybelline falsies! This gives you AMAZING length and such a beautiful fanned out lash look. It also gives great volume too. I really love the wand! It's very versatile. It's perfect for your bottom lashes, getting in those inner and outer corners, and building up your lashes! WARNING>>IF YOU HAVE SHORT LASHES YOU PROBS WONT LIKE THIS MASCARA!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jessicapattimore

I don't use this product on it's own as I find it pretty mediocre. HOWEVER, after I apply any other mascara I use this to separate any clumpy spots and it really does a great job of fanning out my lashes. It's insanely cheap and is a great addition to anyone who loves some big beautiful lashes!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Hi90girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a big fan of this product. Let's settle this with pros and cons! Lol.
Pros:
Lengthens nicely
Nice colour packaging
Easy to use
Okay price
Cons:
Clumps A LOT.
Wand makes packaging dirty
I can feel it on my lashes. Ew:/
Heavy formula
Smudges and smears
Wet formula
Flakes

Literally after 2 coats of this, it looks like i have 4 lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the greatest mascara I've tried; I prefer my guerlain maxi lash mascara to this one. PROS: lengthens CONS: clumpy, doesn't distribute even color on lashes, not volumizing/curling at all, flaky/smudges

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard some good stuff about this mascara and hoped it would work for me. I think it is just ok. I gave it 4 lippies for packaging because of the brush. It doesn't clump, adds some length and volume, and you can do the bottom lashes because of the way the brush is shaped. However, it does flake a little, which is why I'm not going overboard on it. It's not like racoon eyes, but there are some flakes and I'm going to keep looking. I got it in Very Black, and was looking for black/brown but CVS did not have it. I am going to keep it because I really like the brush and its good for everyday use, and I might try the brush with my Miss Manga mascara. Miss Manga doesn't flake on me, but it does clump so perhaps a different brush?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by rach29

This mascara is ok. I use it on days when I don't wear a lot of makeup because its very subtle. I have it in brownish/black.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by xjesslovesyoux

Omg this is one of my favourite mascaras ever! It's super easy to apply and only occasionally clumps, but it doesn't flake and provides great separation and definition. Although it doesn't give much volume, it is an amazing everyday mascara as it gives a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Rhiannonblackbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this mascara! The brush makes it easy to get the corners of my eyes and isn't to big. It never clumps on me and It doens't flake. It also works well with rimmel's scandal eyes mascara to make big ridiculous eyelashes with tons of volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by carol_pa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is a decent basic mascara for everyday wear. Doesn't clump or smudge, wich is good. But won't give much volume or thickness as well. I would sure buy it again if I ran out, as it's perfect for those no-makeup-makeup days.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by kimmei185

Not a fan of this mascara. I'm generally not too fussy with my mascaras and am happy to try anything that may be on offer at the time, but I definitely will not be picking this one up again. I find it very clumpy and the worst thing about it is the fall out that you get after a few hours of wear. I found myself very self conscious about it while at work during the day and needing to constantly check in the mirror that I did not have unintentional panda eyes. Big thumbs down for this one.