Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 8/18/2015 8:46:00 AM

Asian, short, downward stubby lashes. These lift my lashes up and I'm impressed! Lashes not as lifted as The Rocket mascara, but still does a very good job. I'm a sucker for silicone bristles as I feel they do not cause lashes to clump and can coat lashes evenly. Washable, does not flake and perfect for everyday wear!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

While I have yet to find a mascara that I like as much as the Miss Manga or Laduree mascaras, this one does the job acceptably and does perform a little better on the tiny little lashes on the inner corners of my lower lashes. The unique brush shape works well to separate the lashes and it adds definition to the small ones.

Unfortunately this mascara dries up extremely quickly. I don't know if it's something about the brush shape, or the formula, but I'm lucky if I have two months with this mascara before it becomes unusable. To be honest, if I didn't like how it worked on my lower lashes I most likely wouldn't bother. However, I'll probably continue to repurchase. For something that's $5 at Walmart that works relatively well I'll take the quick drying formula

on 5/14/2015 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my HG mascaras. The formula is slightly wet but the brush is the most amazing part of this mascara! It gives me long, full, dark and dramatic lashes. I love this stuff and I will be repurchasing. I haven't tried any of the other "Great Lash" formulas so I don't know how this compares. "Great Lash" mascaras tend to get mixed reviews, but this mascara really works for me!

on 5/14/2015 8:06:00 AM

I can't believe I did it again (purchased a "great lash" mascara). Seriously though this should be called Maybelline Great Lash LOL Mascara (laugh out loud! we got you again!). This makes my lashes longer but so do a lot of other mascaras. The formula is dry which means it's hard to layer (which is something I love to do). Doesn't volumize at all. It doesn't flake and the colour is very vibrant but other than that this is another flunky in the great lash family. Will not be repurchasing and would definitely not recommend this.

on 4/11/2015 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a very cute package, and the colors strike me as something different, but the formula is just too wet for me to use. Even when I wipe off the excess, it's still a no go for me. I guess it depends on the structure of your lashes (?) and maybe it'll work for you. The few times I have used this though, I'd use a very, very thin coat of it and it'll looks nice. but I wouldn't be able to add more coats because of the wet formula. Just wasn't the best for me. Sorry.

on 3/23/2015 12:25:00 PM

I was looking for a cheap mascara that would give me results...full volume and longer looking lashes. This mascara did just that! I hate the brush (it looks like like a miniature Christmas tree) but it must be shaped that way for a reason because this mascara makes my lashes full and dramatic. Formula is rather wet. For the price, however, I am more than satisfied and intend to repurchase.

on 3/12/2015 10:04:00 PM

The brush takes some getting used to, The formula weighed my lashes down and because of the brush's unconventional shape my lashes would look as if they were all drastically different lengths, it was hard to make both eyes look the same. It also flaked terribly into my contact lenses and I had to throw out a pair because the mascara got stuck to them.

I really wanted to like this but in the end the flaking really ruined it for me, so I would not repurchase.

on 3/8/2015 12:30:00 PM

I really like this mascara. It separates my lashes and is very black. It's cheap and worth a try.

on 2/18/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i kind of have mixed feelings about this mascara. the brush is obviously very weird and it's a huge pain in the ass to get used to using it, especially since it's asymmetrical (the teardrop shape is sort of flat, not flared out on all sides like a normal brush). but once you get used to it it looks really good. the brush is plastic so theres no clumping, and the pointy tip is really good for getting into corners and roots. the brush works really well for lower lashes too. i typically get lots of compliments on my lashes when i use this because it makes my lashes look SO long. the formula is ok, just like regular great lash it can get kind of flaky if you leave it on too long.

on 2/3/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is really an awesome product! The price is is great for what you get! The brush Separates and lengthens lashes amazing! The actual mascara is super black and helps make them look full!!