September 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

BB Cream - Boscia - BB cream SPF 27 ++

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by FunnyValentine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The reasons I like this BB cream enough to repurchase are:
1.) it has physical mineral sunscreen
2.) it doesn't break me out
3.) it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
4.) it has no parabens
5.) it lasts (even through swimming!)
6.) it evens out my skin-tone
7.) it's the best I can find (and I've tried a ton)
8.) it's easy to find (Sephora)

The cons are:
1.) it looks like I'm wearing makeup
2.) the physical sunscreens are 10% titanium dioxide and .97% zinc (I heard zinc protects against UVA rays better, so I do wish it had a higher concentration of zinc)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by fraufrederik

i got a sample at sephora and tried it today for the first time! it would be a nice bb cream if it didn't have huge chuncks of glitter!!' too bad!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by dennyinmi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this on a whim when recommended by consultant at Ulta as I was looking for a moisture tint. Mistake. It would be best for oily skin type as after 4 hours I looked in car mirror and noticed a white chalky scaly appearance and wow was my skin "dry". I have a normal skin type and although it does indeed cover every pore and minimalize lines I would not recommend it for mature skin...I didn't know what "bb" meant until reading about this product online...and I would suggest it means "blemish balm" and NOT beauty balm with this product....especially if your skin is mature.

Very pricey!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Louise

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this and didn't know what to do with it. From the name of the product alone, I do not know if it is a sunscreen, a trreatment, moisturizer, or primer. I finally did the smart thing and read the back of the tube. One day when I wanted a natural look, I applied some to my face and was pleasantly surprised. There is no actual color to this product although when it comes out of the tube it appears to be skin colored. When you apply it to your face, your pores become invisible and the texture of your skin much smoother and the tone is more even. I still used a bit of concealer around my under eye area which is always dark but I didnt' need very much. This product is similar in a way to Perfekt. But I didn't care for Perfekt as much as I do for this product because the results were better. It is nice to have hydration and a sunscreen all in one. When I apply makeup to various persons, some will not like the finish of a foundation. Perhaps it makes their pores too visible or they can see it setting on the facial hair or it seems too thick, shiny, tacky, powdery-you name it-this is the product for that person. It is a makeupless makeup.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No