July 31, 2014 | 1102 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Crystal Cranberry Glitter Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is not at all red, to my eyes.

It's a blue pink, somewhat similar to the same product in "Fuchsia Fireworks," though possibly not quite as "cool."

I like it, though, and don't find the glitter too large.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Elf is notorious for ripping off other companies- their entire studio line packaging is similar to NARS, as well as the colors. Glitter Gloss's definitely compare to Dazzleglasss... all the way down to the smell. Essentially, Glitter Gloss is a slightly sticky, almost gel consistency gloss chock full of glitter. The glitter is slightly gritty, but as the gloss wears away, the glitter clings to the lips and becomes even more gritty. The best way to get rid of the griddiness?- apply more gloss. If you own glitter glosses and hate the gloss but love the glitter, simply blot the gloss away and the glitter will cling to your lips. Then, apply a different gloss. These are fantastic for the holiday season!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by amichan2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really did want to like this, and I do, to an extent. I love the color and it is sheer as I like with a hint of color. The thing that stops me from wearing it at all is the glitter. It comes in HUGE chunks that is so gritty on your lips. Because the glitter is so big, when the color fades, the glitter stays on your lips so you just have glittery lips. Because of this, I'm just stuck using this at home as an exfoliator. If it wasn't for the size of the glitter, I would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

Wow, I don't understand all the love for this gloss. I bought this as a 24K Glitter Gloss... not sure if it's the same thing. I found it neither glittery nor glossy and the pigmentation is poor. I gave it 2 lippies only because the texture is nice and it's thick and slightly sticky and long lasting. I will not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by stzphznzz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome! It's cheap, but it works great and looks sexy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by 11236

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Surprisingly this lip gloss was of amazing quality. It complements my skin tone really well and it is very pigmented. It can most definitely compare to a brand name lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by luckyho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loooove this glitter gloss! I had originally wanted to get a Lorac one. But you can't beat this price-- the Lorac Multiplex 3D lip gloss going for $22 and this one for only $3. I am so glad I found this before buying it. The quality of the gloss is amazing-- shiny, glittery red that looks oh so pretty on! Stays on pretty well too. I must admit, I don't use E.L.F. products too often and I thought this would be a watery, dull red, that you can barely see on. but it isn't at all! Will definitely buy more!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS!!! The pigment is great, it feels nice on my lips and has nice staying power! I will definatly reperchus

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

I really LOVE this color. Nice shimmery, glossy, red. I really hate red lipstick, but this actually looks really nice. Definitely a night time color though for a sultry look. It doesn't really last very long though.