Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i own three of these, in the dark brown/brunette shade. not sure what its called sorry. I am inlove with these. i will use them for the rest of my life. fortunately i have very thick well groomed eyebrows, so naturally they are a great shape already, i just use this to darken and fill in any gaps. i wouldnt recommend for somebody who has to completely alter the shape of their eyebrows, or give themselves brows everyday lol.its more just to provide fullness and darker colour.

on 6/4/2015 9:10:00 AM

Great product, I use it every single day. My brows come out looking on point whenever I use it and it lasts all day.

My favorite pencil for a couple years now. Not too creamy that it gets waxy, and not so hard that you have to press hard to get color. Just right. I use black brown.

on 5/4/2014 10:43:00 PM

This is the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. It's not too soft. It's firm enough to deliver precise lines and and does not smear easily. Other pencils are too soft and give a thick clumpy, almost shiney finish. This pencil gives a matte finish for perfect brows everytime! I use Hazel in my daily makeup routine.

on 2/12/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I switched from Revlon's brow pencil to this one. $6 cheaper and works better, honestly. Love it. I'm blonde and the shade hazel is perfect for me. I Use this almost everyday. You won't be disappointed.

on 12/16/2013 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- Very affordable
- The brush on the cap is convenient and works well

Cons:
- Doesn't last all day, even with a setting powder, and especially on the side my fringe falls
- Needs to be applied with a light hand otherwise it can look unnatural

on 5/5/2013 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Whaaaaaale, I bought this product today with very high hopes. the colors very precise
But, it's feels sticky! And it's a little but chalky. I'll play with it some more, because I dont know I had to put it on a certain way. I would reccomend this to a person who likes really filled in eye brows. Overall, it's a pretty good product. (-:
HEY Y'ALL, THIS IS ME A COUPLE WEEKS LATER.
I apply this not with the tip of the pencil but gliding the side of the tip to my brow. Does that make sence?o: Anywho, this is greaaaaaaat. I love it. Changed it to 5/5. <3

on 7/28/2011 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

very good quality drug store brow pencil.
I can't say this is the best brow pencil out there but its definitely worth the money. I'll keep buying this until I find a better one.

on 1/14/2011 12:26:00 PM

Like another user wrote, this is one of my staples. I buy them in bulk! I feel naked without my brows done, but like a lot of women, it is hard for me to find a brow color that looks natural. My natural hair color is black-coffee brown, just a shade lighter than black. Black pencils are too dark, while dark brown pencils are too light - with both those shades, you can tell I'm wearing something and it looks unnatural. Rimmel's "black brown" (#004) color is a perfect match for my natural brow color! It's like a unicorn--I couldn't believe it existed when I found it! I love that they have a wider variety of shades than most companies make for brows. The fact that they are inexpensive and have a brush attached to the cap make them absolutely perfect in--and on--my eyes!

on 11/17/2010 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Didnt you notice that the colour is so not stay longer enough. ever since my hair touch my eyebrow, they all got off. i would not buy it again.