Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil

4.3

Incredible product!
I use the shade hazel and it fills in any gaps and gives an overall thicker and fuller look to my brows in practically no time at all. Its super creamy, however precise and once applied stays put all day. The price is great for the quality of the product, it definitely beats any other brow pencil on the market.

Love this. Precise and the perfect hardness.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried brow gels, mascaras and other pencils and I always come back to this one. Not the most amazing but it's definitely my go to. I love dramatic brows so I use the black/brown and I love the color more than anything else. It's super blendable, but also can be a bit messy on application. Once it's on, it stays. Can't beat the price. Blows most of the pencils I've bought from Sephora out of the water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i own three of these, in the dark brown/brunette shade. not sure what its called sorry. I am inlove with these. i will use them for the rest of my life. fortunately i have very thick well groomed eyebrows, so naturally they are a great shape already, i just use this to darken and fill in any gaps. i wouldnt recommend for somebody who has to completely alter the shape of their eyebrows, or give themselves brows everyday lol.its more just to provide fullness and darker colour.

Great product, I use it every single day. My brows come out looking on point whenever I use it and it lasts all day.

My favorite pencil for a couple years now. Not too creamy that it gets waxy, and not so hard that you have to press hard to get color. Just right. I use black brown.

This is the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. It's not too soft. It's firm enough to deliver precise lines and and does not smear easily. Other pencils are too soft and give a thick clumpy, almost shiney finish. This pencil gives a matte finish for perfect brows everytime! I use Hazel in my daily makeup routine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I switched from Revlon's brow pencil to this one. $6 cheaper and works better, honestly. Love it. I'm blonde and the shade hazel is perfect for me. I Use this almost everyday. You won't be disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- Very affordable
- The brush on the cap is convenient and works well

Cons:
- Doesn't last all day, even with a setting powder, and especially on the side my fringe falls
- Needs to be applied with a light hand otherwise it can look unnatural

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Whaaaaaale, I bought this product today with very high hopes. the colors very precise
But, it's feels sticky! And it's a little but chalky. I'll play with it some more, because I dont know I had to put it on a certain way. I would reccomend this to a person who likes really filled in eye brows. Overall, it's a pretty good product. (-:
HEY Y'ALL, THIS IS ME A COUPLE WEEKS LATER.
I apply this not with the tip of the pencil but gliding the side of the tip to my brow. Does that make sence?o: Anywho, this is greaaaaaaat. I love it. Changed it to 5/5. <3