Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil

4.2

My favorite pencil for a couple years now. Not too creamy that it gets waxy, and not so hard that you have to press hard to get color. Just right. I use black brown.

on 5/4/2014 10:43:00 PM

This is the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. It's not too soft. It's firm enough to deliver precise lines and and does not smear easily. Other pencils are too soft and give a thick clumpy, almost shiney finish. This pencil gives a matte finish for perfect brows everytime! I use Hazel in my daily makeup routine.

on 2/12/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I switched from Revlon's brow pencil to this one. $6 cheaper and works better, honestly. Love it. I'm blonde and the shade hazel is perfect for me. I Use this almost everyday. You won't be disappointed.

on 12/16/2013 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- Very affordable
- The brush on the cap is convenient and works well

Cons:
- Doesn't last all day, even with a setting powder, and especially on the side my fringe falls
- Needs to be applied with a light hand otherwise it can look unnatural

on 5/5/2013 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Whaaaaaale, I bought this product today with very high hopes. the colors very precise
But, it's feels sticky! And it's a little but chalky. I'll play with it some more, because I dont know I had to put it on a certain way. I would reccomend this to a person who likes really filled in eye brows. Overall, it's a pretty good product. (-:
HEY Y'ALL, THIS IS ME A COUPLE WEEKS LATER.
I apply this not with the tip of the pencil but gliding the side of the tip to my brow. Does that make sence?o: Anywho, this is greaaaaaaat. I love it. Changed it to 5/5. <3

on 7/28/2011 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

very good quality drug store brow pencil.
I can't say this is the best brow pencil out there but its definitely worth the money. I'll keep buying this until I find a better one.

on 1/14/2011 12:26:00 PM

Like another user wrote, this is one of my staples. I buy them in bulk! I feel naked without my brows done, but like a lot of women, it is hard for me to find a brow color that looks natural. My natural hair color is black-coffee brown, just a shade lighter than black. Black pencils are too dark, while dark brown pencils are too light - with both those shades, you can tell I'm wearing something and it looks unnatural. Rimmel's "black brown" (#004) color is a perfect match for my natural brow color! It's like a unicorn--I couldn't believe it existed when I found it! I love that they have a wider variety of shades than most companies make for brows. The fact that they are inexpensive and have a brush attached to the cap make them absolutely perfect in--and on--my eyes!

on 11/17/2010 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Didnt you notice that the colour is so not stay longer enough. ever since my hair touch my eyebrow, they all got off. i would not buy it again.

on 4/1/2010 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I got tired of having my eyebrows waxed and looking worse than when I started. I started filling in the ends of brow that were near non-existent to just shaping the whole thing. I use black and I know its supposed to be harsh but I can't find anything else I like..well except Iman blackest brown but its kind of expensive and my sharpener seems to eat it in one fell swoop! I can use one Rimmel pencil and have it last me weeks. I have found that this pencil will sweat out fairly quick in the summer so try setting it with a gel, didn't work for me but i'm not consistent with it either. I'm lazy I outline than LIGHTLY *because its black* fill it in and if it runs a little I wipe it off with a wet cloth , dry and just do it up quickly again. Its very quick and simple to do.
I tried MAC, covergirl and all types of automatic pencils. I just don't like them unless its a crayon you can sharpen because I need a very sharp tip to get a precise point and shape. As we speak I have like 10 in the bathroom because its cheap and I love it. =)

P.S. I tried the dark brown from this brand and it just looked like an orange/red.

on 10/15/2009 8:12:00 AM

UPDATE 10-19-09: After using this product for a little over a week I have decided that I'm not that happy with the color. I have extremely dark brown hair/eyebrows, and the pencil doesn't seem to be dark enough. I don't want black, but I do need a really dark brown color. The search continues for a better product.

This is the old review:I was looking to buy my favorite eyebrow pencil: sheseido's eyebrow pencil-but because of the cost I purchased Rimmel. I am very satisfied. The color is good. The price is great. The consistency is smooth. All in all this is A GREAT PRODUCT!!!