OPI a french quarter for your thoughts

4.7

on 3/25/2015 3:55:00 PM

Great medium grey polish. It looks very classy. Also work appropriate, so if you are bored of nudes, this is a good alternative.

on 10/25/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of the first polishes I bought...and still one of my favorites. I get compliments on it all the time. After this, I would only buy OPI!!

on 8/17/2013 12:04:00 PM

This polish was one of my first in my collection. The first time I wore this polish was the first time I fell in love with nail polish. The formula is absolutely amazing. Such smooth application. No bubbles. The color looks fabulous on my super pale skin. It's such a perfect gray, too. Not too dark. It's deep. Love it. It looks great on my mother too who is much tanner than I am. :o)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

OPI make amazing nail polishes with great colour pay-off and no chipping so I would always recommend this brand, despite feeling that the price is a little steep for polish (purely because I can never be bothered to wear it, haha).

The colour however wasn't as nice as I thought it'd be. I wear a lot of grey and love grey polishes but it's just a little too dark for me. I much prefer Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?, it's a lighter slate grey and is more universally flattering.

on 1/23/2013 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color! It can look a little industrial, but if you wear it right, it works as a great neutral. Also, major points for formula... I feel like I could paint my nails in the dark with this polish and they would look great. This is a great color for everyday wear, it's even muted enough for the office.

It's very opaque and is a true creme! Perfect neutral gray that doesn't favor warm tones (like a greige) or cool tones (like a steel blue). Right in the middle.

Love it! If this came in wall paint I would paint my bedroom with it!

on 1/20/2013 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a beautiful gray and one of the few creamy polishes I can actually wear on my fingers and have last without chips for more than 2 days, an amazing feet. The quality is great. I have used Nars, Chanel and D&G high end polishes and this has better staying power and comparable pigment depth.

on 9/3/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A real underdog, worthy of its cult status. I came across this shade while perusing the rack at Ulta for "Over the Taupe" and I found this, a shade I'd never heard of. I did my due diligence and came back the same day to buy it. It's a real find, a true grey, perfect for us cool, blue-eyed, ash blondes, but adaptable for everyone, even hard-to-fit redheads. I personally perfer a narrow brush but that doesn't take away from the shade's cool beauty.

on 1/30/2012 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is perfect grey colour. At first, I didn't like it, but now, I'm in love with this. It suits me perfectly.It's so elegant and extravagant at the same time.

on 1/28/2012 1:21:00 AM

OPI finally made me the perfect matte,medium DOLPHIN like GREY lacquer.

A good basecoat, 2 medium layers and a quality top coat and then your set for a good week!

Compared to Suzi Takes The Wheel......
French Quarter For Your Thought is the REAL GREY one.
SuziTTW, is a stunning, light/medium? sage? murky green when on my PPP skin.

These 2 look do so similar in their bottles......
Though, after they're applied... they both dry much darker than their bottle color.
So therefore they are no longer sisters..........they become cousins! lol!! ;)

on 11/22/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this color, it's perfect cement shade. Very easy to apply, two coats gets you very nice creme coverage.
Great for autumn and winter, you just can't stop staring your nails and it goes well with fair skin tone.

Top Rated OPI Products