OPI a french quarter for your thoughts

4.7

on 7/10/2015 11:08:00 AM

Great colour! One of my favs at the moment! Applies easily! Lasts well! Yes I would re purchase this colour

on 3/25/2015 3:55:00 PM

Great medium grey polish. It looks very classy. Also work appropriate, so if you are bored of nudes, this is a good alternative.

on 10/25/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of the first polishes I bought...and still one of my favorites. I get compliments on it all the time. After this, I would only buy OPI!!

on 8/17/2013 12:04:00 PM

This polish was one of my first in my collection. The first time I wore this polish was the first time I fell in love with nail polish. The formula is absolutely amazing. Such smooth application. No bubbles. The color looks fabulous on my super pale skin. It's such a perfect gray, too. Not too dark. It's deep. Love it. It looks great on my mother too who is much tanner than I am. :o)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

OPI make amazing nail polishes with great colour pay-off and no chipping so I would always recommend this brand, despite feeling that the price is a little steep for polish (purely because I can never be bothered to wear it, haha).

The colour however wasn't as nice as I thought it'd be. I wear a lot of grey and love grey polishes but it's just a little too dark for me. I much prefer Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?, it's a lighter slate grey and is more universally flattering.

on 1/23/2013 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color! It can look a little industrial, but if you wear it right, it works as a great neutral. Also, major points for formula... I feel like I could paint my nails in the dark with this polish and they would look great. This is a great color for everyday wear, it's even muted enough for the office.

It's very opaque and is a true creme! Perfect neutral gray that doesn't favor warm tones (like a greige) or cool tones (like a steel blue). Right in the middle.

Love it! If this came in wall paint I would paint my bedroom with it!

on 1/20/2013 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a beautiful gray and one of the few creamy polishes I can actually wear on my fingers and have last without chips for more than 2 days, an amazing feet. The quality is great. I have used Nars, Chanel and D&G high end polishes and this has better staying power and comparable pigment depth.

on 9/3/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A real underdog, worthy of its cult status. I came across this shade while perusing the rack at Ulta for "Over the Taupe" and I found this, a shade I'd never heard of. I did my due diligence and came back the same day to buy it. It's a real find, a true grey, perfect for us cool, blue-eyed, ash blondes, but adaptable for everyone, even hard-to-fit redheads. I personally perfer a narrow brush but that doesn't take away from the shade's cool beauty.

on 1/30/2012 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is perfect grey colour. At first, I didn't like it, but now, I'm in love with this. It suits me perfectly.It's so elegant and extravagant at the same time.

on 1/28/2012 1:21:00 AM

OPI finally made me the perfect matte,medium DOLPHIN like GREY lacquer.

A good basecoat, 2 medium layers and a quality top coat and then your set for a good week!

Compared to Suzi Takes The Wheel......
French Quarter For Your Thought is the REAL GREY one.
SuziTTW, is a stunning, light/medium? sage? murky green when on my PPP skin.

These 2 look do so similar in their bottles......
Though, after they're applied... they both dry much darker than their bottle color.
So therefore they are no longer sisters..........they become cousins! lol!! ;)

Popular Polishes