October 20, 2014 | 1704 users online

Polishes - OPI - Crown me already!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by katiepoodle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this one, but it was not what I expected. It looks like tin foil on my nails. I was hoping for a more disco ball look, but the excess smaller sparkles turn it opaque. Also, as always, taking sparkle nail polish off is AWFUL.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by jenjen8000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is fab! Although I don't usually like OPI polishes as they dry too fast (before I've managed to finish the nail in painting!) I only use this as a top coat so it's a quick sweep over at the end. It is a clear base with small and large pieces of silver glitter in it. If you we're to wear it on it's own with a few layers you get super duper blingy silver nails with tons of glitter on them which is fun too! Pirouette My Whistle is similar butler subtle as large pieces are opalescent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Clear base with small hex, large hex and micro glitter/shimmer. This polish looks like a bottle of diamonds. Sooooo very sparkly! Takes a few coats to completely glitter the nail out because of the clear base and the fact that it is not guaranteed every brush stroke will deposit the same bits evenly over the surface. I don't care because its so darn beautiful! This polish would be fine for me alone but I see possibilities of it being layered over another color and jazzing it up. I keep this on my living room table on its own because its so stunning!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have a weakness for glitter nail polish, and this one was definitely thrown into my shopping basket the moment I saw it. Although not completely opaque, the glitter is so obnoxiously glittery, it might as well be.

This is definitely not an everyday color, but it is really eye-catching. I would recommend it as an obnoxious top-coat, or a bottom coat under shatter nail polish.

Being an OPI nail lacquer, it does not chip for a while, but then again it is difficult to tell with this glitterbomb.

I would recommend it because I love glittery stuff, but it is not really fitting for anyone but preteens or the occasional party.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by MadameTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it! I got this for $4 at TJ Maxx. I wanted a polish that, over black or dark blue, would look like the night sky. It did! The glitter's fairly dense and different sizes. Also, I did an accent nail of this with Poshe topcoat, and they stayed on with literally no chips for a week. I have yet to try a full hand (my pointer fingers and thumbs always chip like crazy) so we'll see. It's so beautiful though and works well for gradients!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Can we say GLITERBOMB!?!??? Best glitter polish out there one coater so opauge and Amazing. I don't know another glitter poish of this caliber Glitterbomb!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This glitter polish is jam packed with silver glitter of varying sizes. Very sparkly and pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by caiya

This is a staple for any polish lover. However I wouldn't say it is fantastically exceptional. I think it is something that if you hunted long enough you could find something somewhat similar in a regular drug store brand. However, the multi-sized and hex shaped glitter jam packed into the bottle is what sets it apart from most silver glitters. It doesn't take many coats to get good coverage and it does sparkle very nicely. I like to put it on top of Your Royal Shine-ness. Very pretty, would buy again but not a show stopper.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mellabella88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BLING, BLING BABY! This is a gorgeous polishes that really does look like diamonds on your nails! I love the name as well, this looks so great for special occasions. One lippy off because its a nightmare to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by crazytlccool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a must have! I don't think I'd wear it as a silver, but it is the best glittery top coat! It brings out the base color, and adds all the rest of the rainbow in its shimmer!! Some are saying that Teenage Dream is too similar, but this is much more versatile. Despite its similarity to other polishes, it's a great replacement to China Glaze Fairy Dust, my previous favorite glitter polish.