September 15, 2014 | 1761 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Dragon's Blood laser free resurfacing treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Ok so doesn't work for face, but if you can spend the $ it works great on bum and thighs. I know this because I used for a photo shoot and loved it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by vanillafuzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This did nothing for my skin and it turned it red. I've had to use cortisone cream to calm down the irritation. I will not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I tried this last year. I liked it as a make-up primer, but I really can't see this being effective as an actual moisturizer. Way too expensive to use as a makeup primer, imo.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I received a sample of this and didn't notice any difference what-so-ever. I think I am spoiled with the rose-hip seed oil and grape-seed oils. I just got nothing out of this and it's a weird texture. It did make my skin irritated afterwards and it stays reddish for a few hours.

Others said it didn't sink in, mine did but I didn't notice anything special about it. I used this for about 2 weeks. I am very dry and have mild rosacea and am going to be 40 in summer. I expected to see something using this, but nope.

Skip this if you're looking for some special and especially if you are my age or higher. It's expensive and pointless. I really think this is more of a gimmick than anything. I see drastic improvement with rose-hip seed oil when I use it ever night and grape-seed oil (both sink in super fast and resurface and hydrate). For the price of this I expected something similar, but it really is nothing. I will stick to my rose-hip for $6 a bottle & use the money for other natural oils, and the Clarisonic with the same results this stuff promises and doesn't deliver.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by nasus12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a travel kit with a small sample of this. This seems to cover the skin, not allowing it to breath and did not work well under makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this. It did nothing but irritate the heck out of my skin. Seriously, I had more irritation than the time I foolishly tried to use retin- a on my very sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by bmichlig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I first tried the Gel/Cream moisturizer as part of the 4 piece set with the Regenerating Serum, Eye Treatment, and Retexturizing Exfoliator. The texture is like a whipped silicone based primer - not something I'd usually enjoy using, honestly. However, when I gathered these four items as my skin kit for an extended travel, I found that I really enjoyed the feeling of the Gel/Cream as my night moisturizer. It kept my skin soft, supple, smooth, bump free and flake free even while traveling to Wisconsin and on to Los Angeles in early March- talk about weather extremes, different water, hotel soap, etc. Typically my skin is oily and clog prone, even with Retin A, plus the Retin A makes it flaky. Using this four piece set, and the Gel/Cream moisturizer at night, kept it feeling and looking smooth, luminous, radiant even. At the conclusion of my travels I was so impressed with how my skin looked and felt that I repurchased the 4 piece kit from Sephora - the items are half sized, and you pay 1/4 the cost of purchasing the full sizes individually. So if you enjoy all the products, just get 2 kits and you are dollars ahead. yes, will definitely repurchase - I just did.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by KimD507

Stay away if you are breakout prone...used but returned after just a few days

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by vintagekait

Bought this needing a good a.m. moisturizer for very early signs of aging. I really wasn't impressed with anything about this . The price is high, but the quality just isn't there. It seems to just sit on my skin rather than soak is. Didn't see any changes in my skins texture, my early aging, or anything for that matter. Didn't see any negative effects, but expected to see SOMETHING for that price

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

First let me say I love the serum in this line. The regenerator gel is a different story. I agree with some of the other reviews regarding the texture and it being like a heavy primer. I tried once under foundation and that was it! I am using around my eyes only now. I got this as part of a set with the serum, so I'm glad I did not spend money on this product alone. My skin does not lack for moisture, so maybe on a drier complextion it has a different effect.