Peter Thomas Roth Dragon's Blood laser free resurfacing treatment

3.0

WATER (AQUA), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG- 12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCI, ETHYL PERFLUOROISOBUTYL ETHER, ETHYL PERFLUOROBUTYL ETHER, CARBOMER, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CROTON LECHLERI (DRAGONíS BLOOD) RESIN EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A), ASCORBYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN C), PHOSPHOLIPIDS, ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCI, HYDROXYPROLINE, POLYSILICONE-11, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MICA, RED 33 (CI 17200), BROWN 1 (CI 20170), BLUE 1 (CI 42090).

on 4/28/2015 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This product didn't do anything for me in the long run.

It has a nice short term firming effect if you are looking for something to use before a special event, etc.

on 3/17/2015 9:44:00 PM

I really can't attest to any "resurfacing" claims, but this winter has been super harsh on my skin and nothing was helping to heal my persistent windburn, not even straight Aquaphor. I was looking for heavy-duty moisturizers at Sephora and the "overexposed" blurb caught my attention. Yes, my skin had been overexposed. Within three nightly applications, my windburned skin started healing. Yes, it was pricy, but worth every penny for me to heal my nose. It does have a very primer-like feel, but I think the silicones might be why this worked when nothing else did.

Ok so doesn't work for face, but if you can spend the $ it works great on bum and thighs. I know this because I used for a photo shoot and loved it.

on 4/6/2014 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This did nothing for my skin and it turned it red. I've had to use cortisone cream to calm down the irritation. I will not buy this again.

on 2/6/2014 11:41:00 PM

I tried this last year. I liked it as a make-up primer, but I really can't see this being effective as an actual moisturizer. Way too expensive to use as a makeup primer, imo.

on 2/6/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a sample of this and didn't notice any difference what-so-ever. I think I am spoiled with the rose-hip seed oil and grape-seed oils. I just got nothing out of this and it's a weird texture. It did make my skin irritated afterwards and it stays reddish for a few hours.

Others said it didn't sink in, mine did but I didn't notice anything special about it. I used this for about 2 weeks. I am very dry and have mild rosacea and am going to be 40 in summer. I expected to see something using this, but nope.

Skip this if you're looking for some special and especially if you are my age or higher. It's expensive and pointless. I really think this is more of a gimmick than anything. I see drastic improvement with rose-hip seed oil when I use it ever night and grape-seed oil (both sink in super fast and resurface and hydrate). For the price of this I expected something similar, but it really is nothing. I will stick to my rose-hip for $6 a bottle & use the money for other natural oils, and the Clarisonic with the same results this stuff promises and doesn't deliver.

on 5/25/2013 12:59:00 PM

I got a travel kit with a small sample of this. This seems to cover the skin, not allowing it to breath and did not work well under makeup.

on 4/24/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this. It did nothing but irritate the heck out of my skin. Seriously, I had more irritation than the time I foolishly tried to use retin- a on my very sensitive skin.

on 3/21/2013 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I first tried the Gel/Cream moisturizer as part of the 4 piece set with the Regenerating Serum, Eye Treatment, and Retexturizing Exfoliator. The texture is like a whipped silicone based primer - not something I'd usually enjoy using, honestly. However, when I gathered these four items as my skin kit for an extended travel, I found that I really enjoyed the feeling of the Gel/Cream as my night moisturizer. It kept my skin soft, supple, smooth, bump free and flake free even while traveling to Wisconsin and on to Los Angeles in early March- talk about weather extremes, different water, hotel soap, etc. Typically my skin is oily and clog prone, even with Retin A, plus the Retin A makes it flaky. Using this four piece set, and the Gel/Cream moisturizer at night, kept it feeling and looking smooth, luminous, radiant even. At the conclusion of my travels I was so impressed with how my skin looked and felt that I repurchased the 4 piece kit from Sephora - the items are half sized, and you pay 1/4 the cost of purchasing the full sizes individually. So if you enjoy all the products, just get 2 kits and you are dollars ahead. yes, will definitely repurchase - I just did.

on 1/28/2013 7:23:00 PM

Stay away if you are breakout prone...used but returned after just a few days

Popular Treatments (Face)