July 30, 2014 | 984 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - natural beauty

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This is a great dupe for OPI San-tan-tonio just a tad yellower but perfect if you have olive/golden undertones (I am a super fair olive tone). Dries so quick and is that perfect caramel nude beige - I would describe it as 'Nubuck' if I was the name developer of this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Natural beauty is one of the nail polishes that is apart of Maybellines fall 2011 collection. I didn't realize until I got the polish home that it is a 98% dupe for OPI's San-Tan Tonio from their spring 2011 Texas collection. I say 98% because some nail affacianadoes will find something different but for all intents and purposes their dupes.

Natural beauty is midtone tan cream. The formula is passable. Not really much to say it's great transition color from summer to fall or from winter to spring. If you have many tan creams then this might not appeal to you but I can never have enough of this color family.