Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula

3.6

Active Ingredients Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5% Acne Treatment Inactive Ingredients Water , Bentonite , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Emulsifying Wax NF , Polysorbate 20 , Glyceryl Laurate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Citrate , Disodium EDTA , Citric Acid , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

For me this was eh.. I thought it would be prefect with the 2.5% benzoyl peroxide because both 10% and 5% bp make my skin irritated, although it help reduce size of 2/6 blemishes I put it on I got two new small zits after two nights after using it (I'm not sure if I can fully blame this) this also made those spots I put it on a little red, I guess my skin is sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. I can see this working really good for other skin types though

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love, love, love this stuff! Works wonders! I apply it to the affected area and leave it on overnight. The next day the pimples are almost gone!! They reduce in size. I also notice that this product has helped with acne scarring. I am impressed. I've tried all types of acne medication from proactiv to clean and clear this one by neutrogena works the best! When I first started using it I did notice it dried out my skin a little bit but I kept on using. After a couple of uses the drying effect went away so I'm happy. I've found my HG acne spot treatment!! I just wish it would come in a bigger size tube. Overall I do recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a pimple product that actually made my 2 small pimples worse. I chose it because it said it was still gentle on spots. IT IS NOT! It aggravated my two small pimples (they are now bigger) and caused my skin to itch all over. So now I now have 2 bigger zits as well as blotchy irritated skin all over. Be warned!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My HG!! I love this stuff, been using for 2 years now and this keeps my pimple away! It literally disappear after 1-3 weeks of use. Give this a try it won't disappoint you. My face is so much better with this, all my acne is gone and I only sometimes have some pimples now. This helps me so much. 10 stars if I can. Love love love. I apply this only at night and in the morning the pimple stops hurting when I touch it and reduce so much in size especially if it's a growing one. An old pimple takes more time to disappear and acne takes me about 2-3 weeks and then everything is gone. Literally, not even acne scars. This stuff works magic on my skin.
(I have combination skin)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product did not clear up my acne. Its very drying too. I use Murad quick fix which contains 3.5% benzoyl peroxide and it works extremely well. This went in the trash..

I love this acne treatment formula. I usually brake out around my menstrual cycle, but when ever I use this it keeps it under control without drying my skin out. I use it at night before bed and a little under my makeup. I recommended it to my teenage sister who was breaking out and literally the very next day her breakouts were minimized and her skin looked refreshed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What the hell is the point of making an "acne fighting solution" if there is silicone in it?! Hm, that seems a bit counter productive, doesn't it? That's a trigger for so many people! I don't really use much for my skin, but I purchased this because it was advertised as a "vanishing cream formula". Now, I'm not that naive to think it would be 100% effective, but I thought it would help dry up a zit or two that my TOTM brings. Seemed to make the area worse and I'll bet silicone is the prime reason why. So, let's get our heads out of the gutter, skin care "pros", and leave pore clogging silicone OUT of products intended to help clear up skin.

I bought this for my rare brakeouts on my forehead and around my mouth once summer rolls around. This product ran me about $6. It is tiny and the formula was really runny. I can get past all those things, but the product itself did nothing for my breakouts. It smelled funny, dried my skin out, and left a white film over the spots of application. Do not buy. Not worth it.

I'm surprised at all the bad reviews for this, it has worked well for me. I suffered from acne as a teenager, but it came back even worse as an adult, after pregnancy. I've tried everything for the red, cystic hormonal acne that makeup doesn't even cover. I have tried various over the counter treatments, as well as a prescription antibiotic treatment and now retin A. I've been using the Retin A for a month now with no improvement. I read somewhere that a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide treatment works well in conjunction with Retin A. I applied a little bit of this product about 30 minutes after applying the Retin A, and the acne was gone by the morning. Not sure how well this works on its own, but the result for me has been miraculous.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This never worked for me.
It was not as drying as some can be but it did not really work for my blemishes.
I prefer clean and clear BP from the drugstore or even the up and up version from target worked really well.