April 19, 2014 | 1788 users online

Treatments - Neutrogena - On the Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by alex9andra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I donīt think that the benzoyl peroxide from this treatment helps to much, comparing with the one from Clearasil with 10% benzoyl. Also it is not so magical as the one with salicylic acid from Neutrogena. It doesnīt reduce so fast the pimples.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Phoebelee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My holy grail acne treatment . It totally helped me this those pimples I got . It's worth the money more than the Burt's Bees spot treatment even though this one is way cheaper . The packaging is cute , easy to use . Highly recommended if you're looking for an acne treatment !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by BohemianBeauty2

I really trust this product as it does what it says it will do. Literally overnight, pimples are gone. I lost a tube and will replace it soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by fairydusting

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have sensitive skin and this works great for me for occasional break-outs. It's not too strong at 2.5% benzoyle peroxide. I usually just put it on my nose, chin and forehead where needed and it doesn't irritate my sensitive face. I usually buy mine at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is still the best acne treatment I've found. I notice a difference overnight--pimples dried out and looking smaller, less inflamed and irritated. This one is a travel staple, too. Highly recommended - one of the few products I've repurchased many times! (It's not perfect, of course--there's no miracle cure for acne--but this plus a great moisturizer work wonders.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by snowglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG product for me. I used to have chin acne that would not go away with Rx creams, antibiotics, birth control, you name it. Using this product per the directions of acne.org, I started applying a thin film of this product to the affected area daily. My skin cleared up gradually each day until no zits were left, and I literally haven't had chin acne since, other than getting one tiny pimple like clockwork each month one day before my period that goes away within 24 hours.

If your skin gets too dry with this product, I found my skin adjusted over time, especially once I switched to oil cleansing. A heavier night moisturizer will also work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by karmawillkillya

Holy Grail skin care item for me! I have been usuing since I was about 15 (and that was 10 years ago!). My skin has always reacted better to Benzoyl Peroxide, and this is just great for clearing up any blemishes you may have and keeping your skin looking clear.

I use it day and night, and the only downside is that it may make your skin a little dry.

I will always use this is my skin care regime and would recommend this for anyone who is struggling with ance.

This is a life saver for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Binney

I have been using this along with a neutrogena cleanser for as long as I can remember! It is the best acne treatment I can find and works wonders. After seeing it in allures best of beauty, I bought it and tried it and never went back. It vanishes small pimples overnight and increases large ones nightly. In a week you'll have clear skin. The acne treatment it has also will clear blackheads overtime. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by lulupaige

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So last year for some reason I stopped using a product with benzoyl peroxide because my skin cleared up after using it. I used the lotion that comes in the proactiv kit but the knock off version that Walmart sells. It worked great! But of course like every winter, a few weeks ago my skin started to break out on my jaw line again and I ran to walmart to buy the lotion but it was all out! So instead I got this on the spot by neutrogena since it had only 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. And wow! The results with this are even better! I layered the lotion right on the areas where my acne is and then the next morning my acne was basically gone! It doesn't cause my skin to become red or itchy like the other one and i can tell it's also helping to take away old acne spots! I have very mild acne so I'm not sure how it will do with people who have moderate to severe, but it's worth a try!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Jnsbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. I've been off and on with it. I'm not sure why I even stopped using it. Today I had a huge white head and I decided to use this on it. After a few hours, my white head was completely gone and healed. You would have never knew I even had one. I'm going to continue doing this and see if it helps my other pimples.