Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula

3.6

Active Ingredients Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5% Acne Treatment Inactive Ingredients Water , Bentonite , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Emulsifying Wax NF , Polysorbate 20 , Glyceryl Laurate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Citrate , Disodium EDTA , Citric Acid , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 4/5/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This never worked for me.
It was not as drying as some can be but it did not really work for my blemishes.
I prefer clean and clear BP from the drugstore or even the up and up version from target worked really well.

on 3/12/2015 7:16:00 AM

This product literally burned the areas where I applied the product. Do a patch test before applying.

on 2/8/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

After using this for 4 nights in a row, this has really broken me out, so not only am I dealing with the original acne I was trying to clear up with this stuff, I now have a whole new set of problems! I think it might be the capric triglyceride that caused the problems, because my skin looks very congested and clogged.

on 6/18/2014 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Broke me out! I tested this on my chest first, where I've never had a pimple in my life! That nite I put tiny amount on acne on chin. Today I have painful bumps/cysts way way deep under skin. And.. One on my chest!!! Def this stuff. Maybe I'm allergic & break out in horrible cystic acne using this.. Who knows. I recommend testing & waiting a full 24 hrs before u put on ur face.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know whether to like this or hate it. I recently broke out in some of the worst cysts of my life. (From drinking one! whey protein shake. Turns out whey and I are enemies.) I usually use Clean and Clear Persagel on hormonal cysts, but despise its drying properties, and how when you get to the bottom of the tube it somehow stops being effective… So I bought this. Combined with raw honey, MUAC's mandelic acid peel, and ice cubes, On the Spot took down three pea-sized, painful suckers in less than two days. HOWEVER - I don't know if it's my skin or the product, but the scars that remain are HORRIFIC. Hyper-hyper-pigmentation, way worse than anything left using Persagel. I'm very pale, and admittedly scar easily, but this seemed to actually turn the usual acne marks DARKER. Though the cyst bumps are gone, the area looks worse than before… I can't see these fading in under six months. So - although it's very good at obliterating huge cysts, the aftermath is not something I'm willing to deal with again. I'm dreading the battle between scars and concealer tomorrow morning.

on 5/14/2014 2:10:00 AM

Didn't really do much for my acne. Makes your skin very dry & my acne did not disappear like others. Then again, I have always had problems with my acne. Probably will not be buying this again, hopefully something will work eventually!

on 3/23/2014 4:57:00 PM

I don´t think that the benzoyl peroxide from this treatment helps to much, comparing with the one from Clearasil with 10% benzoyl. Also it is not so magical as the one with salicylic acid from Neutrogena. It doesn´t reduce so fast the pimples.

on 3/5/2014 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail acne treatment . It totally helped me this those pimples I got . It's worth the money more than the Burt's Bees spot treatment even though this one is way cheaper . The packaging is cute , easy to use . Highly recommended if you're looking for an acne treatment !!!

I really trust this product as it does what it says it will do. Literally overnight, pimples are gone. I lost a tube and will replace it soon!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin and this works great for me for occasional break-outs. It's not too strong at 2.5% benzoyle peroxide. I usually just put it on my nose, chin and forehead where needed and it doesn't irritate my sensitive face. I usually buy mine at Target.

Popular Treatments (Face)