September 23, 2014 | 1639 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - HyperSharp Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by nadhilaadani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Very easy to apply, since I have big eyes, I could do a very thin line on my eyelids using this. The color isn't as dark as I wanted to, so I have to apply at least twice, but it was fine. Good price too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by nurfitras

This eyeliner has tons of fans, defining hypersharp is pigmented and lasts all day. Meh, not on me at all! Although I do love the thin, sharp applicator, it gives me a dark grey liner color (not even close to black) eventhough I applied lots of product. No pigmentation at all! It also doesn't waterproof and long lasting too. The skin around my eyes are barely oily but the eyeliner is ALWAYS smudges and dissapears. I ended up giving this to my sister, but she loves it (dunno, maybe it works for her). But I really like the packaging and the sharp applicator, really helps me to make a neat winged eyeliner. I'll stick to my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner instead, it's the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by AliciaPhoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is easy to use and long lasting. I have tested it on my oily lids and it does not budge. Really love the precision that the fine brush can give me. Although the colour isn't really pigmented but it could be build on easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried tons and tons of eyeliners but this is my favourite. I've recommended this product to several friends and they all loved it just as much as I do! It is affordable, easy to apply and really pigmented!

Majority of the liners I have used claim to be smudge-proof, waterproof and able to last for 24 hours but unfortunately all that I have tried doesn't do the job at all. I would usually end up having panda eyes after a few hours of application. However, this liner does MAGIC for me!

It glides on smoothly and doesn't take much time to apply. The fine tip on this liner makes it easy and good for the 'cat eye' look. It doesn't smudge, definitely waterproof and stays throughout the day.

I have been using this product for more than a year now and I haven't found anything that does a better job than this. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by llissie07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Accidentally stumbled upon this eyeliner bcos it was on discount. Awesome product! It almost never smudges at all even though I'm have slightly oily eyelids and it's definitely waterproof. It's really easy to apply as well since the tip is pretty firm plus it glides on effortlessly. It's slightly pricey without the discount though but it really lasts. I've been using it for over months now but it's still good as new! It's easily removed too! Caution: Have to let this thing dry for a while after applying. I watched some drama right after applying and laughed a lot and it smudged quite a bit.
Best eyeliner so far, I'm sticking to this for life!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by doremi27

Good value and easy to apply even for beginner like me, but not so long lasting, I have to touch it up after 3-4 hours. Overall its OK, definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by svendira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have oily lid and even MAC Fluidline doesn't stay put on me. The only thing that stays well on me is Bobbi Brown Gel Liner. As I was looking for something cheaper in pen/felt tip kind, I bumped into this and for $5 (they only sell it for $5 here), so it wouldn't hurt to try. Not too black at first swipe, you have to build the intensity, but it's ok. Suuuper easy to apply, compact design and the best is that it really stays.

Best $5 I have ever spent for cheap eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ailil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it because of the cheap prize and the pen. I can't use liquid eyeliner, since it's like the pen, i can use this easily :") It last all day and nice pigmentation.

BUT TODAY, today is very hot day. The eyeliner melted and smudged under my eyes, I have dark circles, this eyeliner make dark circles like 2 or 3 shades darker.
It vanished about 30minutes, really disappeared just darker eyes. The packaging is practical, and the prize is cheap, worth your money, because it's good & last in normal weather, but it went worse in hot weather, (I have an oily eyelids, maybe in hot weather I must wear eye primer) I think I am not buy again, because I want to try another brand or another type of eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by AndreaCee

I just got this yesterday and I totally love it. I go with Maybelline or E.L.F. product since they're not expensive. I got an E.L.F. pen but it dried as quickly as 1 week. Now this one is amazing! Very easy to apply, I am not a pro but I can make thin lines now w/o blot. I adore this product and would recommend to my friends and family. Would definitely buy again! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by poppycherie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for one of my theatre productions and well, maybe I should have really paid more attention to the 'hypersharp'!! I'm Asian, but I have double eyelids though not very prominent which means my eyeliner doesn't really show up if it's too thin. Running out of time backstage I nearly died trying to put on the eyeliner and have it show up when I open my eyes!

It definitely works if you layer it up for eye like mine, but when you're running short of time then I'd probably go without this! I also tried this eyeliner on my friend with oily lids and it smudged pretty badly.

Maybe I got a faulty one, but the liner was also leaking everywhere, I felt like more of it had leaked out than what I had managed to put onto my lids, which made me feel like I couldn't get any more product out because all of it had leaked away!

I'm not quite a big fan of liquid liners in general, I have used Maybelline's gel liner and I absolutely adore it. I guess I was pretty disappointed in this, though I must add it worked quite well on one of my friends who has naturally-matte lids (ugh jealous!) I left the liner backstage by accident and never got it back, but I'm unlikely to get it again :(

Hope this helped! :)