Maybelline HyperSharp Liner

4.3

on 2/13/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, great eyeliner but try to avoid tight lining the base of your eyelashes with this product.

I like the brush tip, gives a good precision to create a crisp line and perfect wings.

The pigmentation is also wonderful, you don't need to go through a few times, one stroke is big enough that it kinda reflects the light.

But it did smudge one or two hours later after I put my makeup on, and it smudge from the base of my lashes creating a swamp of mess on my lower lid which is definitely not flattering. Also it is really hard to remove the eyeliner when you get it too close to your lash base, which can be quite a pain in the ass if your eyes are extremely sensitive to rubbing and pulling motions.

But I think the staying power of creating a crisp line on your upper lid is undoubtedly longlasting.

on 1/28/2015 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Never thought I'd love liquid eyeliner this much! Goes on smoothly n perfectly, pigmented -- one application is enough. And the staying power is amazing! It never smudges on my OILY eyelid, waterproof (I wash my face a couple of times during the day), and lasts day n night.

Big bonus point (MAIN REASON WOULD BUY IT AGAIN): It seems to never run out! I wear this EVERYDAY and I can't even remember when I bought it. It's still as good as the initial application. No flaky dry out or any issue whatsoever. Recommended it to my family and they love it too. Plus affordable. This is my favorite drugstore product.

on 1/24/2015 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This works really well! Its brush is very fine and thin, which makes it easy to apply even for beginners. The "cat-eye" technique is also easy with the fine brush. It is also waterproof and does not smudge easily. Does not leave dark under eye. One thing to take note is that you may need to apply 2-3 layers as it is fairly light. Overall, a really awesome product for the price!

on 1/22/2015 8:06:00 AM

Really good eyeliner.brush is really fine and it doesnt even hurt or irritate when applied to inner eye or waterline.It really does stay on for the whole day without smudging.fine,precise, waterproof and thumbs up^^

on 1/20/2015 9:47:00 AM

Pretty good for a drug store make up. The pigmentation is only really good upon the first few weeks of buying it, but it tends to dry(?) up quick and ends up a bit translucent rather than a solid line.

on 1/14/2015 12:07:00 AM

I love this product because they have very sharp and pointy applicator and this penliner so cheap and affordable. But not to pigmented it's more look like grey so i must applying two or three layer but when you want make a catliner this is work.

on 7/30/2014 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product! Very easy to apply, since I have big eyes, I could do a very thin line on my eyelids using this. The color isn't as dark as I wanted to, so I have to apply at least twice, but it was fine. Good price too.

on 5/31/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This eyeliner has tons of fans, defining hypersharp is pigmented and lasts all day. Meh, not on me at all! Although I do love the thin, sharp applicator, it gives me a dark grey liner color (not even close to black) eventhough I applied lots of product. No pigmentation at all! It also doesn't waterproof and long lasting too. The skin around my eyes are barely oily but the eyeliner is ALWAYS smudges and dissapears. I ended up giving this to my sister, but she loves it (dunno, maybe it works for her). But I really like the packaging and the sharp applicator, really helps me to make a neat winged eyeliner. I'll stick to my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner instead, it's the best.

on 4/19/2014 10:37:00 PM

This is easy to use and long lasting. I have tested it on my oily lids and it does not budge. Really love the precision that the fine brush can give me. Although the colour isn't really pigmented but it could be build on easily.

on 4/19/2014 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried tons and tons of eyeliners but this is my favourite. I've recommended this product to several friends and they all loved it just as much as I do! It is affordable, easy to apply and really pigmented!

Majority of the liners I have used claim to be smudge-proof, waterproof and able to last for 24 hours but unfortunately all that I have tried doesn't do the job at all. I would usually end up having panda eyes after a few hours of application. However, this liner does MAGIC for me!

It glides on smoothly and doesn't take much time to apply. The fine tip on this liner makes it easy and good for the 'cat eye' look. It doesn't smudge, definitely waterproof and stays throughout the day.

I have been using this product for more than a year now and I haven't found anything that does a better job than this. Love it.