Sephora waterproof retractable eye brow pencil

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't sure which color would suit me so I purchased both midnight brown and soft charcoal during the sephora friends and family sale. I'm NC25, Asian, with black hair that has not been dyed. Soft charcoal was the more natural looking color for me. Midnight brown was just a smidge too brown, but still doable (I ended up keeping both). The formula is great! It is a harder pencil that is very skinny, making precision application a snap. It stays on very well once applied.
So this is a pretty great pencil. However, I'll never repurchase it. "Why?" you ask. Because it ran out in literally 1 month. I've never run out of a full sized beauty product in 1 month. I don't over-zealously pencil in my eyebrows. I don't even pencil in my eyebrows every day. The pencil only contains a minuscule 0.003 oz of product. Incidentally, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz contains the same amount of product, but is even more expensive. So, the Sephora pencil is a good alternative to the Anastasia if you want to save a couple of bucks, but I'll be skipping both.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Easy to use plus it looks natural and amazing! Would recommend to anyone!

on 11/10/2014 9:25:00 PM

Absolutely love this product! It is easy to apply with and the finish look is very natural. It is a good price and it stays on for hours!

on 7/29/2014 6:33:00 AM

Just finished my 3rd stick of this, and I'm so glad I found it! I have dark, but very fine eyebrow hairs, so all I do is fill in, not shape or anything. It looks very natural, but use a light hand. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Hope this helps!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is sooo good! It's waterproof, smudge proof and for the price, it's much better than some of the other ones that I've tried. I use the color midnight brown and it's a perfect fit for me. I highly recommend it!

Please watch my spring look using this!

on 4/11/2014 4:20:00 PM

This is my HG brow pencil. I love that this product doesn't require a sharpener and has a built in brow comb. The perfect thing for traveling! I have medium brown hair and depending on the undertones I have, I use either 02 Nutmeg (gold undertones) or 03 Chestnut (red undertones). The fine point means you can really control the application to make your brows look really natural. I have always had a hard time finding a brow pencil in drugstores that's the correct shade. I will buy this Sephora pencil until they get rid of it! Worth the slightly higher cost than drugstore pencils.

I love this! Have it in honey blond. Works amazingly well. Just ran out though. Wish there was more product. When I have the money, I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/6/2013 12:49:00 PM

Great price, good color selection, easy to travel with!

on 9/9/2013 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have a couple issues with my brows. I have a scar under one of them and most brow pencils will not lay color down over the scar. My hair is light brown, very ashy, and my brows are similar, maybe a shade lighter. Most brow pencils are too dark for me, even the "blonde" ones make me look like Cruella de Vil! But this one is great, comes in a nice range of shades. I use the #2 Nutmeg brown and it is nearly perfect. I wish it was a little ashier, but it works. The product is firm enough that it keeps its point and draws a fine line and doesn't crumble, but soft enough to easily lay down color, even over my scar. The little comb on the other side also works great, I use it to get the brow into place before I color it in, and also it works to blend if I went a little overboard. I have never in my life actually used up a brow pencil, but I am on my second one. It's not as cheap as a drugstore brow pencil, but it actually works! Much more affordable than similar pencils in the high end brands.

on 8/31/2013 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this brow pencil! It looks like it's not worth what it costs but it really can last for 3 months! It can make those fine strokes that look like hair! Very easy to use and it's retractable! Love it, give it a try and it's only $12!

Popular Brows Products