April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Brows - Sephora - waterproof retractable eye brow pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

This is sooo good! It's waterproof, smudge proof and for the price, it's much better than some of the other ones that I've tried. I use the color midnight brown and it's a perfect fit for me. I highly recommend it!

Please watch my spring look using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by sovay

This is my HG brow pencil. I love that this product doesn't require a sharpener and has a built in brow comb. The perfect thing for traveling! I have medium brown hair and depending on the undertones I have, I use either 02 Nutmeg (gold undertones) or 03 Chestnut (red undertones). The fine point means you can really control the application to make your brows look really natural. I have always had a hard time finding a brow pencil in drugstores that's the correct shade. I will buy this Sephora pencil until they get rid of it! Worth the slightly higher cost than drugstore pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! Have it in honey blond. Works amazingly well. Just ran out though. Wish there was more product. When I have the money, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by annomatopia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great price, good color selection, easy to travel with!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this one last year in Honey and I loved it. I have very sparse, light eyebrows and was able to feather this in for a very natural look. The downside was it only lasted me a few weeks. Since then I tried pencils (the kind with a sharpener) in different brands, and although that types last a long time, I found them inferior to this product. So, I'm repurchasing the Sephora retractable brow pencil again - it is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a couple issues with my brows. I have a scar under one of them and most brow pencils will not lay color down over the scar. My hair is light brown, very ashy, and my brows are similar, maybe a shade lighter. Most brow pencils are too dark for me, even the "blonde" ones make me look like Cruella de Vil! But this one is great, comes in a nice range of shades. I use the #2 Nutmeg brown and it is nearly perfect. I wish it was a little ashier, but it works. The product is firm enough that it keeps its point and draws a fine line and doesn't crumble, but soft enough to easily lay down color, even over my scar. The little comb on the other side also works great, I use it to get the brow into place before I color it in, and also it works to blend if I went a little overboard. I have never in my life actually used up a brow pencil, but I am on my second one. It's not as cheap as a drugstore brow pencil, but it actually works! Much more affordable than similar pencils in the high end brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mbdfz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this brow pencil! It looks like it's not worth what it costs but it really can last for 3 months! It can make those fine strokes that look like hair! Very easy to use and it's retractable! Love it, give it a try and it's only $12!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by seapea69

This is my HG 'fill in' pencil. Wish there was more product though...worth the try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye brow pencil that I have ever used! Very nice! I've tried a million different things for my brows and this by far is the best!! I l would tell anyone looking for something to fill in or creat an eye brow to give this a try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently switched from the Tarte waterproof pencil, which I really like, but I like this one slightly better. It is less expensive by about 8 dollars. I have light hair and fair skin so I use the lightest shade and it matches nicely. I can't attest to how waterproof it truly is since I only fill in my brows to shape them up a bit but if you plan to draw on your brows, you may want to do a trial before going swimming or venturing out in the rain, just to be sure.
Overall, a good pencil. The one imperfection I've found is that sometimes the pencil drags a bit (just like the tarte pencil and others like it) causing slightly uneven application, although it's an easy fix.