October 20, 2014 | 1822 users online

Polishes - Essence - Colour and Go nail polish in Where Is The Party

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Linhxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I highly recommend this product! Haven't seen it around since the new ones came out, but it is a lovely green/purple duo chrome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ChicksAlmighty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this polish, it's just gorgeous! Nice purple/green duochrome, sort of grey steel looking in some light. Applies evenly and opaque in 2 coats. Got 3 chip free days out of it. Not a bad word to say about it, and Essence polishes are a steal for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is such a gorgeous polish, it's a green-purple duochrome that kind of looks like it has a greyish base. It's definitely opaque in two coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Essence color&go where is the party?

Very pretty colour which changes depending at which angle the light is reflected.
Superb quality for just 1.29, lasts longer than Chanel polishes.
Great wide brush which makes application really easy, ideal for impatient people like me :-).
Dries quickly and is opaque after 2 coats.

Love the colour!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by paradox13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Ordered this nail polish on a whim. it was 99 cents in ulta site and the color looked nice

The color is what drew me to this and yes - its as gorgeous on my nails as it is in the bottle. It is a dual chormy purple that looks pinkish or greenish depending on the light. Gorg!

The polish went on smoothly and i do like the brush. It needed 2 coats to get completely opaque. I added a top coat as i did not find the finish as glossy as I would like it to be.

The wear-time is ok-ok. It chipped slightly after 2 days but i am hard on my nails.

This is my first essence nail polish and i like them . The line has some fun colors that I wanna try

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my first essence polish!and what a unique color!i love how it changes in different lightning.really pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by xCupcake7

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this polish! In the bottle, you see the "holographic" aspect at it's best. On the nail it mainly looks purple/grey. The green really only shows in dim lighting, to me atleast. The formula's easy to work with and nice and smooth. The brush is wide enough to use, but not chunky and hard to use. The formula does dry quickly, i wouldn't say it's a "60 second" dry time, but the bottle doesn't claim so. I have also purchased this polish in "You belong to me" and "Walk of fame". They are also both awesome nail polishes, expecially for $.99!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Essence cosmetics has a fun collection of colors for around .99 each. I purchased Where Is The Party because it is one of those holographic colors. In the bottle, it looks like a steel grey but changes to purple and green depending on where the light hits it. It's a really fun color and a bit spooky which is great for Halloween! The bottle is tiny and the brush is medicore because the bristles are a bit flared but the handle is TINY. The formula is thick and goopy which I don't like and reminds me of Essie's formula. The thick formula takes a few seconds to settle and lay flat. but, once it is settled, you can't notice any streaks and the color looks smooth. The bottle states that this nail polish is fast drying. However, I don't agree that it is. After a good 15 minutes of drying, I smudged one nail and had to redo it. Overall, I do like these little np's and it allows you to explore crazy colors like lime green, pale yellow and holographics without spending a lot of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Essence is such a great brand, I wish we got more of this line over here. Really fun colors and products, trendy, and all super cheap.

I love the Colour & Go polishes, they have fun colors, great coverage, and dry really quick.

Where Is The Party is a duochrome shade that goes from purple, to grey, to green. There's really not much more to say, this polish goes on really smooth and lasts w/o chipping when combined with a good top coat. Very opaque. Almost good at 1 coat but you definitely need a second to take in that duochromy goodness.