April 24, 2014 | 1955 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Bronze tortoiseshell eye palette

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice palette with a nice selecton of colors. I'd say it would be best on those with a tan. It worked for me though I think because I have blue eyes so the oranges etc worked against them.

There is a lot of fallout, which is something I've come to expect with BB eyeshadows.

One other issue is, bar the black and banana yellow shade, the eyeshadows are very very shimmery which isn't to everyone's taste and possibly why there's so much fallout.

A nice pallete but it wouldn't be my everyday go to and you don't get the wear longevity you would with other brands of similar formula

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by shine4739

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The shades and the texture are okay but not worth the money. this palette is good for tanned skin. looks overdone on pale skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

I do not have a lot of Bobbie Brown product. In fact I only have one product which is the Nectare brick blush-highlighter. So in july when a had a lot of optimum points to spend I went to my local Murale to see what I can buy. I was looking for nothing and everything and of course the MUA direct me to the new Bobbi Brown fall collection ( I wanted to see the Channel Fall Collection but it was not arrive yet) I did show some interested so the MUA made me a look with the palette and I was sold!!! Even after knowing the price 75$ CAN which was a lot but with 8 eyeshadows i kind of understand the price.
I love every shade except one Banana a mat cream which should be a highlighter but it is a tad to dark for me. (i'm NC25 during summer) I love the shimmery Olive (look like a khaki) , Amber (shimmer peach) and Gold Nugget (sparkling gold) are my favourite. Espresso (matt dark brown) is dark enough to be used as a liner and the rest of the eyeshadows are great quality too.
It is a great buy over all.