November 22, 2014 | 1629 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Natural Blend lip shimmer in Berry

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by CaryC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Decided to try this as it was on sale at a drug store. The color is nice, although I'd like more pigment/color. It feels nice on my lips too. Not crazy about the twist-up tubes of any brand as the color gets on the outside and has to be wiped off...have to be careful it doesn't get on clothes. Wish Wet and Wild would make their lipsticks with similar ingredients (less bad chemicals). Overall, a good buy for the $.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

This product SHOCKED me. I picked 2 of them up for 97 cents a piece. I figured why not they cost less than the change in my pocket. They are pigmented, shimmery, moisturizing, the packaging is decent just like the soft lips packaging. Berry looks like a lipstick it just gives that medium pink/fuchsia tone and I love it. For the price, buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! Who would of thought I would find an HG lip product for 1.99 at the drugstore? First off, I LOVE tinted lip balms - I reach for them every day no matter the time of year because I love a hint of color on my lips. Most of the ones I've tried are in the $4-7 range. When I came across these WnW lip shimmers I was skeptical that they would be as good as more expensive versions. But I absolutely love them! Especially this color, Berry. It was always sold out at my drug store and I finally nabbed one. I was expecting it to be more purple but it is a shimmery medium MLBB pink. Like the other colors I've tried from this line it is very well pigmented - almost like a lipstick. The lasting power is good, and it has a slight minty tingle going on but not nearly as strong as my Burt's Bees tinted balms. One slight issue I had with the color Tart was that it was so shimmery that the texture was a bit gritty, but I haven't had that issue with this color. This one is definitely a color I'll be reaching for often :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Hayyleyyissmee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really love this! It gives a great subtle shimmer to the lips, while giving the lips a natural pink color. I love how it doesn't make my lips feel dry, as some others do. For me, it's really hard to be able to pull off a frosty/shimmery lip color, but this works really well and looks awesome! Definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by hxnnielovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

fricken amazing. long wear, does NOT dry out my lips, fades very well. i love how natural it looks but it has a subtle GLAM about it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am really loving this as a "wear-around-the-house-just-to-give-your-face-a-little-color" lip balm. Even though Berry has a decent amount of color, it's the type of lip product you can safely apply without looking in a mirror, and do okay. At least on me (NW15; brunette), the color is that natural. Berry also feels moist and light, and has a pleasant faint minty taste. This is such an improvement over Chapstick, in a lot of ways!

I can't really think of anything negative about Berry.

It's cruelty-free, inexpensive, readily available online and in drugstores, moisturizing, lasts a while, gives a flattering hint of color and shimmer, tastes pleasant, and is easy to apply and wear.

The long tube will probably last me a good while, but when it runs out, I'll gladly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Scruffy892

Normally I wouldn't bother to review a product like this because they are so YMMV, but I think lots of people could benefit from giving this a try, so I'll do my good deed for the day:

Lately I've had dry lip issues and have been going through lip balm like Lindsay Lohan goes through Tequila. They don't seem to work that well or they make my lips peel more or the color is some goopy, glossy crap, which I cannot abide. These are kind of a cross between a tinted lip balm and a gloss. They have way more intense color than most balms, but not quite the moisturizing characteristics of the best ones. They are also better than any gloss I've tried, but then, I loathe lip glosses--just abhor them. Really. They are like toes to me--I hate them on me, and I hate seeing them on you, and it should never be acceptable to parade them around out in public. Can't stand shine, shimmer, goop, gloss, slick-iness--none of it (toes OR lips-wise). That being said, this IS ever so slightly shiny, and yet it doesn't offend me for some reason, which does make me question my deeply-held values on the issue. It's a very flattering light berry color with a hint of dewy satin--no goop to be found. I would call it a stain-balm kind of thing. It is IMO a better version of what Maybelline Baby Lips is trying to be. I use it as a substitute for lipstick for when I need actual color that won't dry out my lips or make them peel. It lasts longer than many lipsticks and most glosses, and you can't beat the price. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by akd616

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color reads as pure mauvey pink on my lips (not remotely "berry" purple or red at all) which doesn't thrill me. It's kind of warm for my taste with a yellowish undertone. That said, if I actually liked the color I'd be thrilled with the color payoff - it's much more pigmented then similar Burt's Bees and CG products I've tried. I couldn't use it by itself as a lip balm/Chapstick though as it's not moisturizing enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jennylynn

I am a self-professed chapstick snob and addict. And though I love the idea of tinted lip balms, I generally find that they generally fall short on two counts: 1) they are not tinted enough, and leave my deathly-pale lips looking like-- deathly pale lips, and 2) they are somehow chalky and flakey, and must be completely removed and re-applied every hour or so. This is not the case with Wet & Wild's Natural Blend tinted lip balms. I love the slight minty scent, but find that it doesn't at all irritate sore lips. These babies are more hydrating than even more expensive tinted balms I've tried, and fade smoothly and naturally, with no rough, dry after-finish. I bought nearly every color in the line, and while I favor some over others, the Berry is a natural complement to my extra-pale yellow-toned skin. I find the narrow stick easy to store and carry, and have had no trouble with the basic chapstick-style tubes at all. Brava, Wet & Wild!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by emster89

I can't believe how amazing this lip balm is. I have been looking for something that will give me some color without being too glossy or sticky, and I haven't had very good luck with lipsticks or stains, so I figured, for $1.99, what do I have to lose? This color was very natural-looking, not too light or dark, and left my lips feeling soft for several hours afterwards. Almost seems too good to be true for this price!