November 26, 2014 | 1715 users online

Mascara - Barry M - Lengthening mascara in Sky Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Allisfaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Actually changes the color of your eyelashes, unlike the new maybelline limited edition mascaras. I bought mine on eBay for $7 with shipping and I am very impressed with the product considering its not an everyday mascara for me. I put it on just my bottom lashes and it really sets off my blue eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Lucyfire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first time I have ever bought a product and thrown it away immediately. I wanted a bright blue mascara and the colour on the tube looked promising, but when I used it, the product was so dry hardly anthing transferred to my lashes. This mascara is an utter, utter waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara in "electric purple" - I really wanted a purple mascara but this was a waste of money (around 6) as it does nothing to enhance the look of my lashes. The colour is barely visible and only if you look very very close; there's no volume or length at all!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am so disappointed, this has to be one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. I was on a hunt for an electric blue mascara but didn't feel like spending a lot of money so after reading good reviews on amazon I ordered this one. It's really really dry, to the point where it almost seems like there's no product on the wand. The color is very disappointing as well, it's kinda pale and not very pigmented. Even in sunlight the blue color is barely visible. The mascara doesn't lengthen or volumize a lot, it's a bit clumpy and it flakes. The wand isn't anything special either. Oh, and it smells really bad too.