April 20, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lips - Urban Decay - Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color ALL SHADES

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I purchased this in F-Bomb a few months ago. It's somewhat moisturizing, but I find that it fades un evenly, leaving a line around my lips. It's lasts for about 3 - 4 hours on me before fading. I love the colour, but I have so many other reds to wear, that I wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Lovechild on my friend's recommendation. I really tried to like it, but I couldn't. It's streaky and feels uncomfortable on my lips. It emphasized any dry skin, and just looked like a mess. This may have better results on someone with smaller lips, though. The final straw was that the cap came off in my purse and got everything in there messy! I feel like there are a lot of great glosses out there, and I don't need to waste my time on making this work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this is the blood red shade, and it is just so gorgeous! The color is vibrant and flattering and I love the glossy finish. It gives me kissable, Jessica Rabbit lips. I want to try it in every shade!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am Asian with NC15 skin and I have this in the shade Lovechild.

Contrary to all other reviews here I really hate this gloss.

Firstly it's sticky and has a really tacky feel to it. Secondly the colour just sits on my lips and emphasizes all the flaws, dryness, flakes, lines.

The shade I have (Lovechild) is this rose-fuschia pink, which is not flattering at all on my NC15 skintone and looks really garish.

I like the packaging and it would travel well, but sadly this is a no-go for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

This are okay for me. Love the colors but a tad on the fence about whether I would repurchase them again. The pigmentation and texture is great, really smooth and has some nice glossy sheen to it. It being in a pencil form is somewhat convenient as well, allowing more precise application .I would buy them for the color [esp Naked and F-bomb] but I am not really fond of having to sharpen them, would be happier if it had some twist up mechanism or something, not only is it a pain to clean my sharpener when I sharpen these, a lot of product gets wasted too. The price on these isn't exactly the most purse friendly which is also why I must really be in love with the color in order to convince myself to get it. But overall if you are curious to give them a shot, I'd say try one first before going all out to purchase all shades first.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I love how these look like glosses but don't feel like it. I have the shade lovechild and Glinda (limited edition)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These go on beautifully. Creamy, pigmented and with lots of shine. I wish these were longer lasting/wore better for longer, because they really are so gorgeous. Within 3 hours my lips feel and look dryer and the color starts to flake/gather a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice product--not quite as nice as NARS' Gloss Pencils, but close. Naked is a bit lighter than my lip color, but looks great over the 24-7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Naked (perfect nude lip for me), or over lipstick for a bit of shine and to lighten shades a bit. I do find it to be a cool shade and UD's description of it as a "nude pink sheen" is accurate for someone with lips a bit less pigmented than mine. It's non-drying, and the wear is about what you'd expect from a fairly glossy pencil. I think I'll find myself using this a lot as it's very versatile, and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Bagsy85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product!
Long lasting, and looks fab too.
The colours are bright..I have the Crush hot pink shade. I really want the Fbomb bright red shade, so might invest in one of those soon.
Add it to my large collection of red lippys.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by SelenaLuna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love lip pencils, and even though I highly prefer twist-ups, I *might* have given this a higher rating if not for the poor color selection. As it is, the color selection is limited, the formula isn't terrible but it's nothing special, and in my opinion the product is way overpriced.

I chose 2 colors, Naked and Lovechild. Urban Decay "nude" lipstick colors seem to cater to women with pinker undertones, because on my light-to-medium yellow-y skin, Naked was a garish blue-based pink (as opposed to the "healthy flush" they describe on their website) and Naked is not a "nude pink-beige", but a mauve, plummy shade with grayish beige undertones. "Naked" made me look like a corpse :( But both colors are true to description and look gorgeous on women with *pink* based skin tones, so if that's you, you're in luck.

The formula itself is so-so, and you'll want to keep it handy for touch-ups. If you're eating or drinking, or if you're one of those unlucky people for whom lipstick disappears in minutes, you'll need to reapply fairly frequently. Otherwise, it lasts around 3-to-4 hours. Oh, and make sure your lips are clean and that you're applying to a smooth, even surface - this tends to wear unevenly, and if you're not careful (or able to reapply when you need to) it will leave a ring around your lips that looks like you're wearing nothing but lip liner.

I answered "No" to whether I'd buy this again, but if they reintroduced the Jailbait and Sellout shades from the now-discontinued older formula, I might just buy it.

Bottom line -- If you have warmer skin, don't buy Naked or Lovechild without testing them first. If your skin tone is more pinkish and you're looking for a nice YLBB shade, you just might fall in love with these.