September 21, 2014 | 1065 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Medicated with Shea Butter and Eucalyptus

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually found this at a Dollarama a little while ago and bought it because my Blistex had run out and I needed some new chapstick.
This stuff is actually pretty great, it cost me 1.50, and it goes on smooth and is really good at conditioning. It also has that kind of cool tingly feeling that certain brands give you (like blistex and certain soft lips ones)

I would say if you can find this for a good price pick it up, it works pretty well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by hroohi

It has a very cooling effect (similar to the Blistex medicated lip balm). I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by NurseKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a NEW Burt's Bees Product. It is a medicated lip balm that has shea butter and eucalyptus oil in it. It smells great and goes on smooth Not as smooth as the pomegranate one but not as firm as the regular beeswax. Moisturized well and stayed on for about 4 hours of drinking water and a meal. The cap is a bright green on a yellow tube and the tube has a bright green cross on it for those of you who will look for this. I have to say again I love the smell. Way to go! The price is $2.99 and I have seen it at Meijer and Ulta so far.