Orly Star Spangled

4.4

This is my first orly nail polish and i have to say im very impressed. Its red with tiny little sparkles and its just perfect. I only used one coat so far and it came out very pretty. Next time i will use 2 coats and do an update .

on 12/19/2014 1:44:00 PM

This is a beautiful polish for Xmas season. Sparkly red , easy to apply, long lasting. What else can a girl want?

on 5/14/2014 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this was my first orly polish. I am in love. it is totally ruby red slippers on your nails. I layer rockin rubies from wet n wild over this and it is breathtaking. its a little more expensive than other polishes but the bottle is big and the rubberized handle is the bomb. just get it!

on 5/2/2013 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm allways on the hunt for a 'ruby slipper' polish and this is pretty close to what I want. It is a bit too ight red though, so I like to use it over a deeper red. That way the glitter is nch more notieable. If you have a cleer polish with larger red glitters it will create a truy 3-D glitter red.

on 4/21/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! The first coat is a PITA, but that's the norm for all red jellies. 2nd and 3rd coats evened out beautifully, and all of my nails have a nice even line - no problems with flooding. My nails look like Judy Garland's ruby slippers. I marked 'yes' to repurchase because if I were to lose or break I think I would miss it... dark colored polishes I tend not to wear more than once unless I'm using them in art. I just might wear this a second time! Probably a great pedi color too!

on 4/5/2012 11:21:00 AM

Gorgeous red glitter!!! I love this as with all my orly polishes. It's a red jelly packed with fine silver glitter (I see that when I remove it only it shows up red on the nail). Application was a breeze, two thin coats was enough for full opacity, it doesn't dry with much shine but my Sec'n'dry top coat shines, hardens and seals everything. I wore this for 5 days with no chips. But I always do a base coat and let coats dry in between which could contribute to why my manicures last. I will buy again if I ever run out, orly has big bottles.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Absolutely lovely magenta red (blue toned) with fine glitter that shines in the sun!
I love it layered over another true red for some more"oomph". I reallly like it, but it chips the second day (OPi does that too....and there should be top nocth brands...). Nice formula, nice brush.
In anycase a super lovely shade!

on 10/23/2011 1:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a gorgeous bright cherry red with very VERY tiny specks of glitter. two coats was perfect coverage. the glitter is really dense and even throughout the polish, so it gives a lovely effect on the nails.

on 9/30/2011 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Really pretty color. Kind of reminds me of Dorothy's shoes in the "Wizard of Oz". Maybe a tad darker. I had no problems with this paint chipping off. A must with a briliant topcoat.

on 9/2/2011 8:57:00 AM

Tiny microsparkles make this more than a shimmer but less than a glitter... or maybe it's just a 'soft' glitter. Anyway, a scarlet red jelly packed almost solid with these tiny sparkles makes this a dramatic but not OTT manicure.

Top Rated Orly Products