NYX HD Grinding Powder

4.2

INGREDIENTS: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, C.I. 77492 (Iron Oxides), Magnesium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, C.I. 77491 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol, Amodimethicone, C12-14 Pareth-7, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/VA Copolymer, C.I 77499 (Iron Oxides), Lauroyl Lysine, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Salicornia Herbacea Extract

on 5/6/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOOVE THIS PRODUCT so much! I never regret purchasing this powder. It's a little bit pricey, but you can have this as your daily usage up until 6 months later.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it! This powder makes my face very smooth. Love the packaging also. We just have to grind the powder on the needed amount, and there will no excess spilled.
Unfortunately, this isn't meant to control oil, so I have to combine it with Mattify Loose Powder. But overall, I'm satisfied with it. So sad it has to be discontinued in my country T_T

on 7/26/2014 10:15:00 PM

This one is my new favourite. I rarely finished any powder and repurchase any powder foundation, because of my skin is easily broke out. It has good coverage and smooth finished. I think the grinder has done the job properly. I usually don't like powder foundation because it looks cakey and not natural. But this one is very smooth on my face. Overall, it has meet my expecation for daily foundation. Although it is quite expensive but i would last for 4 months. If you have oily face like me, you have to retouch in the afternoon and you good to go.

on 3/1/2013 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Good product, i like it, love it. I use sand beige, it is good choice for my skin. My skin is too oily on T zone, but it controls a bit rather than some others I used before

on 1/19/2013 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

love this stuff. Ive got menage et trois and english rose and the are beautiful. they go on very nice and pigmented, Im going to get more colors!!!!

on 11/9/2012 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great product. I like the grinding. It is easy to controll the amount of product you want to use. Great coverage. I am NC35 and "medium" color is perfect for me.

on 9/8/2012 2:51:00 PM

Somewhere halfway between 4 and 5 lippies, to be accurate. I bought this mostly because of the grinding! You twist the top part and it grates powder of the block, which you can dust off with a brush/powder puff. I'm MAC NC35 and went with the Soft Beige, which is a tad bit on the pale side for me, but blends in with my complexion quite quickly. It smoothes out imperfections really well and looks very natural. I wouldn't apply this with a heavy hand. It's not meant for that. My skin is on the oily side, but this has really smooth application and doesn't accentuate any dry parts of my skin. As for absorbing oil, don't depend on this to do so. I layer with MAC blot powder for that. It hasn't broken me out or given me any skin irritations. It also has a really nice vanilla lotion smell. I really have no complaints about this powder, except that it is a bit expensive. I would buy this at Cherry Culture with a coupon code, because it's not worth the retail price. Overall, this is a nice powder that is worth a try.

on 8/29/2012 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Pros :
- Great coverage
- long lasting , even on extreme oily skin
- Nice packaging
- smooth and matte finish, looks good on oily skin
- great for oily skin

Cons:
- Poor color range, i bought in sand beige (a lil bit too white) but the medium one is way too red
- quiet pricey

Tips :
- use powder puff instead of brush, better finishing without ruined the foundation

on 6/24/2012 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm spending my summer in a tropical climate, and it has completely wreaked havoc on my already extremely oily skin. Since a lot of other brands are not readily available where I am, I decided to try the NYX Grinding Powder as a last resort. The price is really steep for an NYX product ($34 where I am), but I definitely think it's worth it. It actually keeps the oil at bay, keeps my skin looking naturally matte, but doesn't make my skin look chalky or like I have makeup pancaked on. HG product for me for sure!

on 5/4/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Just received this in the mail today. I wish Ulta carried it in store so choosing a color to match skin tone would be a lot easier. I bought this in soft beige. I was using Mac studio fix powder foundation. I get better coverage with Nyx and I don't have to use as much to get the medium coverage I desire. I use Skin79 BB cream and apply this with a kabuki brush then a bronzer for the last step. Helps to minimize my pores and blemishes. I will definitely buy this again!