October 30, 2014 | 1821 users online

Hair Treatments - Live Clean - Exotic Nectar - Argan Oil Leave In Spray

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Sjouklm

While I usually love Live Clean products I found that this one only added a light, pleasant fragrance to my hair, and nothing more. Due to the lack of results, I would not purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by shandwork

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This spray made my hair soft but thats about it. No hold or shine, will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by gardeness

I can't believe the difference this made in my hair, instantly. After my shower where I only used shampoo, my hair was a bit rough, dry and tangled. Spraying this in and brushing with a boar bristle brush instantly made it smooth, soft and sleek to the second day, and I keep running my fingers through it and it just doesn't tangle at all. And I have bleached hair. I'm going to use this forever. And if it's true that it's simply the conditioner mixed with water, next time perhaps I'll just buy the conditioner and mix it with water in this bottle. I think it was worth buying for the fine spray if you don't have one. I use it on dry and damp hair, it doesn't seem to make a difference in the outcome.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by strawberryfeildsforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love live clean shampoos and conditioners. they work very well for me. I have been using them for a year now and am growing my hair very long. but i have to tell you people the truth!

The leave in conditioner is just the conditioner mixed with water, check the ingredients yourself.

and the Argan oil it has so much of ( in the entire argan oil collection) is not real. it is mixed with cheap oils like olive oil and is not worth 10 dollars + .

A really good way to fix this would be to buy an athentic bottle of argan oil ( expensive, dark glass bottle, no other ingredients, smells nutty/popcorny, is silky in your hands,has some sedement) and add to the shampoo and conditioner, or use it after you condition.

but overall, this leave does give some good slip for combing your hair when wet. it smells good too. It broke me out bad on my back so make sure you rinse very well. people keep saying they dont like it because they put it on dry hair! only put it on wet/damp hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw this at Shoppers one day and decided to try it. I use very clarifying shampoo and conditioners so when I get out of the shower my hair feels stripped and like you can't comb through it. I have extremely fine, thin, oily and colored hair that is usually oily within 5-6 hours of washing it, so I usually hate using any leave in treatments or conditioners because they add to that oily look and feeling. I have tried many leave in detanglers and conditioners such as Joico, Wella, Matrix and tons of other brands and they all made my hair look greasy right after I blowdry it.

I spray only 3-4 sprays of this on it avoiding my roots and almost instantly I'm able to comb through it easily, and then blowdry it. When it dries it feels soft and I haven't had any problems with my hair looking too oily from this spray unless I have used way too much.
One lippie off because it can be hard to judge where it is spraying and how much is coming out because of the bottle. Also I wish it had a bit nicer smell. Other than that I am happy this works!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by leendagrl

I wear hair extensions... all the damn time! And I also have thin oily hair. Although I have never tried it on my real hair, it works wonders on my extensions (that have also been bleached btw). Keeps all frizz at bay and tangles much less throughout the day. I wish I had found this product sooner! Only con is, when I over do it (usually on the days I don't wash my hair) it leaves an oily residue that is really bothersome to me since I always leave my hair down. Overall, it is a great product for your hair, very soft and manageable.

P.S. I ONLY buy this line at Walmart, every Canadian should know how overpriced Shopper's is lol

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by moosemossmoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! My hair is broken all over from brushing too hard :( and I don't ever use the straightener because I don't want to damage it further. But this product smoothes my broken hair and split-ends and makes my hair look healthier than it is. Mind you, it doesn't look perfect but for my horrible hair, it is a miracle. Also, it helps to untangle after washing and doesn't feel sticky at all which is a major plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by papercrane97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is a bit strange to me, though overall good. When I first apply it into dry hair at night, it makes my hair feel super tangled and a weird sort of oily-rough combo. But, when I wake up in the morning, my hair is tangle free, wonderfully soft, and healthy. It's a very good product but I would only recommend it for overnight use. Also, I hoped for more of a mist type application, but it kind of squirts out a little uneven. Once I brush it through it distributes fine, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Twiga

This was terrible - it left my hair sticky and crunchy, and the pump mechanism on the bottle broke when I dropped it. If you read the ingredients label, there is actually negligible amounts of argan oil in it (the first ingredient is like "water with ____ in it", and that's where the argan oil is listed - so it looks like it's high up on the list but it's not!)
For the most part I really like Live Clean products, but not this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really a good product. It smells nice, does not make hair too oily but it really helps for detangling and even repairing dry/damaged hair. It's a little pricey. I find nearly equal substitutes in other brands.