November 23, 2014 | 1886 users online

Powder - Ecco Bella - Flower Color Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this powder! I bought this in Fair and it's a perfect match for my NW10 skin. The packaging is cute, it's cardboard with a mirror and an elastic to keep it closed. I was using MAC mineralize powder before, but this is much better for keeping me pretty matte and sets my makeup better. If I want some coverage I use the puff included. I'll definitely keep buying!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nicely packaged compact with a mirror and applicator. I purchased this in fair. It is a yellow based fair tone. I did not find this product a good match for my skin. I do not know it it is because it contains kaolin clay, but it applied chalky to my combination, over-40 skin. I like Larenim Mineral face loose powder in 1Cbecause it applies easily to my skin and is a better match for my cool toned, porcelain skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered this product on a site called Iherb.com and was so disappointed when I received it. I loved the ingredient list, but the color I purchased (Pale) was so, so, so dark and a mustardy yellow shade in the pan! They've updated the pictures on their site to reflect the actual colors of this particular product, but when I purchased it last year, the pictures looked nothing like what I received. I have no idea how they can refer to a mustard, yellow shade as "pale" and I have no idea what human this would work for, either. I like the idea and the philosophy behind it, but the product itself is a big miss.

I'm shocked to see they haven't added new colors to their selection. It's not that difficult to make human-based colors. For reference, I'm NC 15 with golden undertones.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No