Ecco Bella Flower Color Face Powder

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this powder! I bought this in Fair and it's a perfect match for my NW10 skin. The packaging is cute, it's cardboard with a mirror and an elastic to keep it closed. I was using MAC mineralize powder before, but this is much better for keeping me pretty matte and sets my makeup better. If I want some coverage I use the puff included. I'll definitely keep buying!

Nicely packaged compact with a mirror and applicator. I purchased this in fair. It is a yellow based fair tone. I did not find this product a good match for my skin. I do not know it it is because it contains kaolin clay, but it applied chalky to my combination, over-40 skin. I like Larenim Mineral face loose powder in 1Cbecause it applies easily to my skin and is a better match for my cool toned, porcelain skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I ordered this product on a site called and was so disappointed when I received it. I loved the ingredient list, but the color I purchased (Pale) was so, so, so dark and a mustardy yellow shade in the pan! They've updated the pictures on their site to reflect the actual colors of this particular product, but when I purchased it last year, the pictures looked nothing like what I received. I have no idea how they can refer to a mustard, yellow shade as "pale" and I have no idea what human this would work for, either. I like the idea and the philosophy behind it, but the product itself is a big miss.

I'm shocked to see they haven't added new colors to their selection. It's not that difficult to make human-based colors. For reference, I'm NC 15 with golden undertones.