September 30, 2014 | 1005 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Stila - One Step Bronze Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pandaspear

I received this in one of my Birchboxes and have since fallen in love with it. I don't normally like bronzers because I am pale and I find that they tend to look really unnatural on me, but this is an exception. I don't use it as a primer (I don't really understand how that would work honestly, if you put any kind of foundation on after.) Instead, I use it after I apply BB cream to give my face and all-over, natural glow. It works really well, doesn't slip off my face, and doesn't break me out. It is shimmery, but I notice it more on my hands after I apply it than on my face. Plus, I don't mind a little shimmer in the summer. When this runs out I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by thesavagefamily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted this product for a long time and finally broke down. I don't use primers on a regular basis, so I was not looking for a primer. Instead I was looking for something to warm up my face since my self tanner always fades on my face due to exfoliation. When I tried it in the store I could not tell if it was going to be shimmer city, so I was anxious to bring it home. I used it after my moisturizer and found it to brighten up my skin (and bronze it) with out being super shimmery (like NARS Laguna liquid). I did use foundation over the top and loved the look. My foundation wore well, but I usually don't have problems with this, so I cannot attest to the primer abilities of this product. I also like it because I can wear some of my lighter foundations now since this makes my skin a bit more bronze. I like the Stila over the Too Faced bronze primer, as the TF added no color to my skin and felt greasy and slick. I don't think I will run out of this in a long time due to bottle size and small amount used.