July 24, 2014 | 1360 users online

Eye Shadow - 100 Percent Pure - Satin Eyeshadow in Star

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for a natural, safe alternative to Clinique's Touch Base and this is just that! Star is a beautiful slightly shimmery pale golden, champagne color eye shadow that is exactly what I was looking for. I have NC 15, warm toned skin and wanted an every day eye shadow that is pretty much my skin tone, but more glowy and bright. This product is creamy and more on the sheer side, so I do layer a bit. It's very moisturizing, which I love, because that makes it actually healthy for our eye lids.

I purchased Mychelle's cream foundation a couple years ago, but found it too oily for my skin, so I actually use that as an eye primer underneath this eye shadow and it works really, really well for that. It adds another layer of coverage for me because my eye lids have visible veins in them.

The price ($15) may seem high, but it'll last you a long time. I've been using mine daily for about 4 months now and I'm not near the bottom. It comes in a cute, clear glass jar. I'd like to try other colors, as well : )