Trader Joe's Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

4.1

Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Panthenol (Vit. B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C), Phytonadione (Vit. K), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Green Tea Extract, Copper Peptides, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

on 7/18/2015 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This cleanser has a thick gel texture that emulsifies with water and rinses away cleanly without foaming or stripping away your skin. One pump is enough, and your face is left feeling soft and clean and comfortable. I have combination skin, with an oily, acne-prone T-zone and normal to dry, sensitive cheeks. I use this at night with CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer, and in conjunction with Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF 30 in the morning, my skin was completely clear and the best it's ever been. Great value for the price, my only gripe is the pump dispenser, which is better than a tub, but I would prefer a tube for portability.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This has a gel like consistency and comes with a pump which I love but I didn't see anything special about it. The smell is ok but it's almost nonexistent no fruity smell. It claims to have exfoliating properties but I didn't see any. This cleanser is very gentle it didn't break me out but it did not improve my skin. I used the entire bottle and will not be repurchasing. This is ideal for those with dry skin. I prefer TJ tea tree face wash...

on 2/11/2015 12:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been testing this out for 3 weeks and I really like this cleanser! It's in a pump which is good, it distributes the perfect amount. The gel cleanser has a nice consistency. It's very easy to massage onto my skin and it foams up nicely. It removes all of my face make up (foundation, powder, blush). Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean; not dried out at all! It's fragrance free which is another great thing. The ingredients in this cleanser are super fantastic and can be found in much more expensive brands.
Overall, this cleanser does a great job for a great price.

on 1/3/2015 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this product, since I also use the moisturizer from this line and really like it. But my skin just didn't get along with it.

Pros: Nice gel consistency (but it's very runny, so you have to work quickly). Foams up nicely, takes off all make-up with no trouble and no stinging. Very gentle, not drying at all. Light fresh grapefruit scent (really subtle though, and dissipates quickly -- definitely not irritating), GREAT price at <$5.

Cons: Left my face feeling icky, as if this cleanser had left a film on top of my skin. After about two weeks of twice-daily use, my skin felt rough and rubbery. It felt a little more greasy than usual, and also felt like my moisturizers couldn't penetrate into my skin. Basically, my skin never felt clean with this product. Also the packaging does not lock shut, so you can't travel with it.

My skin is combination-oily and sensitive, for reference. I'm disappointed this product wasn't for me, because it has really good reviews and the ingredients look awesome. Oh well. I still like Trader Joe's stuff though, they have a good return policy and great prices. And the moisturizer from this line is still really good. I recommend that!

on 12/13/2014 12:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this cleanser. It takes off all of my makeup, and doesn't sting my eyes! The price is right (could be a little cheaper), and it works great with my sensitive skin. I will re-purchase.

on 12/6/2014 9:21:00 AM

This cleanses so well without over drying. Love the thick consistency that foams up nice. Will repurchase!

on 11/29/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This cleaner is gentle and doesn't dry up my face like others. The smell is kind of weird however but it's very light so it is manageable.

on 11/2/2014 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for something to switch up my normal cleansing routine, which involves the ultra-gentle Bioderma Sensibio cleanser. I read some reviews stating that this would be a great, gentle, every day cleanser. Unfortunately, I feel that it is a bit strong for my tastes and leaves my skin feeling rather tight and rubbery after I use it (and I only use a little bit!). Afterwards, I am running for my moisturizer!! Also, one must make sure that they rinse this cleanser off well as it could leave a slippery film on your face. In all, this is not an every day sort of cleanser as repeated use could prove to be too harsh for your skin. This is maybe an every other day, or 2x a week cleanser. The price is good, though.

on 8/22/2014 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this face wash! It takes off my make up and keeps my skin hydrated. I use separate eye makeup remover when I wear waterproof mascara, though. I also use this product in the mornings after I've used Tretinoin (Retin-a).

on 8/15/2014 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Very disappointed in this product! After reading rave reviews I journeyed out to purchase it. The first couple uses left my skin soft, but after a few days I noticed an onslaught of blackheads scattered all over my face. Going back to Cetaphil which is only a few bucks more that does the job.