September 2, 2014 | 1966 users online

Cleansers - Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this face wash! It takes off my make up and keeps my skin hydrated. I use separate eye makeup remover when I wear waterproof mascara, though. I also use this product in the mornings after I've used Tretinoin (Retin-a).

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by MDevanney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed in this product! After reading rave reviews I journeyed out to purchase it. The first couple uses left my skin soft, but after a few days I noticed an onslaught of blackheads scattered all over my face. Going back to Cetaphil which is only a few bucks more that does the job.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find this to be a basic cleanser pumped with dead vitamins. It did nothing for clogged pores and few blackheads I have at the tip of my nose. Also the smoothness achieved after using this cleanser is because of methicone.
Repeated use of the cleanser over weeks resulted in these odd dry patches and flaking of skin. I also got some bumps or whiteheads on the cheeks and under-eye area. Not good at all. I am surprised by the rave reviews.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was just a basic cleanser. Not bad just boring to me. I did not find it to cleanser off my makeup well or replace any of my other products.
I will not repurchase but if you do not need this to remove makeup as well and just need a basic cleanser then this should do well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by amileigh

I did not like this product. I bought it because of how many vitimans it contained thinking it would be great for my skin and I thought it was cheap for the amount...and I had loved the Tree Tea facewash...but I feel like the Nourish facewash never thoroughly cleans my face very well and like my pores and skin are still kinda grimey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by tklotz188

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

cannot live without this stuff.. very gentle yet cleans like a scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by cookswithoutarecipe

Excellent cleanser for the price.

I use a two step cleasing method, dissolving my makeup with jojoba oil first and then washing with the cleanser. On its own, the cleanser does not thoroughly remove waxy cosmetics like mascara or gel eyeliner.

My skin is sensitive with normal oil and hormonal breakouts on occasion. The product has a fresh, mild scent that does not linger. It foams pleasantly and rinses clean easily. My skin feels refreshed and not stressed or stripped afterward.

I recommend it to someone with normal to oily skin who wants a gentle clarifying cleanser.

Criticisms: It is a little too drying for me in the winter. It is very thick and I sometimes have trouble getting it out of the pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by drawntomusic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice gentle cleanser! I use this in the morning and follow with TJ's enrich spf15 moisturizer. This cleanser is very gentle, cleans thoroughly without stripping my skin. It has a great smooth lather and rinses easily. I have normal skin, as far as being oily or dry, and occasionally break out due to hormones. I use TJ's tea tree cleanser at night to help keep acne in check.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG cleanser at last! This product both thoroughly cleanses my skin and leaves it perfectly moisturized at the same time. For reference, I rarely wear heavy makeup application and my skin is combo, but more on the slightly oily side versus slightly dry so I don't require heavy moisturization. Price at the store is only like $6 per bottle, but online it's like $15 per bottle. So, I always pick up two in the store. TJ--Please don't ever discontinue this awesome, gentle cleanser! I love it and don't ever want to be without it!!! This is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by colettep

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Trust me, I have tried just about everything for my oily, acne prone skin which is now more, uhm, mature shall we say, and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with this cleanser. The ingredients are safe, I checked them all on the EWG website. It is calming while not being overly moisturizing and rinses off easily leaving a clean, fresh feeling to my skin. I have seen cleansers come and go and I sure hope TJ's doesn't stop making this because it is now my favorite go to cleanser. It doesn't break me out and it doesn't break the bank either! Love, love, love this stuff!