July 23, 2014 | 1946 users online

Cleansers - 100 Percent Pure - Lavender Honey Foam Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Honestly, the packaging on this looks a little cheap for the price and when the foam comes out, it is extremely foamy. It is a lot like piling bath bubbles on your face. I do not mind the smell, but it is not my favorite. I only use this in the mornings, but I am positive that this cannot take off makeup and grease from throughout the day without a pre-cleanse. This is an all-right foaming cleanser, but I really do think the best and gentlest foaming cleanser was L'Occitane's Organic Olive Foaming Cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by evyyhl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried the 100% pure Jasmine Green Tea cleansing foam, Mint White Tea foaming cleanser, Brightening Cleansing foam and this lavender honey cleansing foam. I like this one the best!!

Here are my opinions about these foaming cleansers:

1) Although the ingredients are different, none of them can efficiently clean off my makeup or water proof sunscreen. I use a cleansing oil to remove the makeup, then use water to rinse off the oil. Then I use this cleanser to wash my face.

2) I'm using retinol cream & my face feels dry after I use the foaming cleanser (all of them), but NOT the Lavender honey cleanser.

3) Out of all of the 100% Pure foaming cleansers, the lavender & honey foaming cleanser doesn't seem to make my face red & sensitive after I wash my face with it.

4) I Love the lavender smell and it's very soothing and relaxing (It might smells like a bug spray to you if you HATE lavender scent).

Overall, I think it's a great basic cleanser if you don't wear any kind of "waterproof" products on your face. If you have acne prone and gets blackheads frequently, you might want to use a makeup remover to thoroughly remove all the "waterproof" products on the face before using the 100% pure foaming cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do like this for removing makeup, but so far it is really drying on my skin. And I thought this was for dry skin? My skin is oily on the forehead and patchy/dry on the cheeks and nose areas, and this has now made under my eyes dry with peely skin. It does work really well for cleansing makeup and my skin feels really clean, but it is waaaay to drying so far. It has helped my acne/bumps disappear from my face tremendously just after one week of usage.

I really like their skin brightening scrub, which made my skin really, really soft. Unfortunately, the scrub was difficult for me to use to get eye makeup off which is why I bought this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I really, really love the smell of lavender, particularly French Lavender and this stuff is such a treat to use in the morning. It's revitalizing, yet hydrating and anti-bacterial at the same time. My skin is dry at the moment (Accutane), and this feels great on my skin. It may leave a slight film on more oily skinned gals (I'll let you know when my oil glands are back in overdrive), but that's just the honey in it, so to me, that's a worth-while kind of film.

Great ingredient list and wonderful product, overall. My skin is very happy with this.