October 25, 2014 | 1053 users online

Lip Treatments - Everyday Minerals - Sumptuous Lip Polish

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I actually didn't buy this for myself and I probably wouldn't have picked it on my own. I don't really find much use for lip scrubs as an exfoliating cloth works a lot better. And given that, I can't really rave about this or any lip scrub for actual exfoliation...if it does rub away any dry skin it is minimal. However I found myself really liking this anyway. It feels nice and massaging on the lips, it tastes great if you leave the remnants on your lips and most impressive there is something in the formula that is very moisturizing. After using this I don't need gloss for a few hours! So overall I'm happy I have this and its much cheaper than a lot of other companies lip scrubs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff has been my saving grace! I'm new to the whole lip scrub thing because I always saw it as an un-necessary added step. Meanwhile, I'm a chronic lip balm/gloss/stick/tint junkie because no matter how much water and tea I drink, my lips never feel right without lip balm and especially during the colder months, they tend to peel and chap incredibly easy. I also only use completely natural lip products.

Right now I'm on my second round of Accutane and my lips are peeling something fierce, lately. This stuff makes a world of difference! It has sugar, which is the exfoliant, so it's sweet one's lips, which is nice. And, it has wonderful butters to moisturize during and after the exfoliation process, with some added essential oils for extra hydration and anti-bacterial properties.

I didn't use it this morning and my lips were driving me crazy today with all the extra flakes under my lip balm and gloss.

So, I've been using it for a couple weeks now and wanted to really try it out before reviewing it. It's a must have for me and I think everyone would benefit from it during the winter.