Philosophy Divine Illumination

2.3

on 11/2/2011 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I'm not reviewing this product -- just wondering why it's listed as a fragrance -- Divine Lumination is a SKIN ILLUMINIZER -- not a fragrance.

on 10/13/2011 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I had a few samples of this, and they did nothing for me. It basically smells like shampoo. Philosophy has really gone downhill since it was sold to Coty, and I probably will not repurchase any of their products. It started with the reformulation of Purity cleanser, and has gone from there. Sorry Philosophy, you did a lot better with Christina Carlino at the helm!

on 9/5/2011 3:00:00 PM

I dropped the original rating because five squirts and a few minutes later I can barely smell the fragrance. I am disappointed because I love Philosophy. I am editing my response because as the weeks have gone by I have realized that the fragrance has no staying power. I like a light fragrance but I cannot smell this at all after a few hours. Still love the scent but I am not the type to spray it on three or four times a day to refresh the fragrance.Fragrances evoke a different reaction on each woman who wears it. I personally love Philosophy '"Divine". I recieved a small sample and preordered. I recieved it in late August. I love this fragrance. I like Amazing Grace and Pure Grace. I am not a fan of sweet smelling or heavy perfumes. I only use one spritz of perfume as I get overwhelmed by too much of any fragrance. My husband will not sit in a car with me if he thinks my perfume is too strong. He loves Divine.

on 8/30/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm glad I got a sample of this before purchasing the full size. Usually, Philosophy fragrances are very nice, and there's a scent for every occasion. However, Divine Illumination is reminiscent of those cheap Avon perfumes....where they change one under note, put it in a different bottle, and claim to have "created" a new scent. A cheap-smelling fragrance. Philosophy, I'm surprised at you.

Popular Fragrances