October 31, 2014 | 1664 users online

Liquid - MAC - Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Tvelm23

I absolutely love this foundation! It works so well with my skin! Its FULL coverage, without looking caked! I apply it with a beauty blender but it looks flawless when I apply it with MAC's 187, stippling brush! Now, I am pretty white! And when I went to pick this up I had asked for NW20 (My MAC shade), but then learned that they go by a different shade finder with this foundation. They gave me the lightest shade in the product. And I looked as white as a ghost. So its actually too light for me! I went to a 2.0. And its perfect! It morphed well with my skin! It feels light weight and soft.I do have oily skin and it holds up well, but i'm not much of a blotter and like how it wears all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Katieee27

After years of searching for a foundation that even comes close to matching my skin tone I have finally found it. I am very fair but with warm undertones which is a nightmare when looking for pale foundation as usually the lightest shade has cool pink undertones. I wear the shade 1.0 which is lighter than a NC15, which I find this too dark. The foundation blends amazingly, leaving a natural finish but with a decent amount of coverage. I would say it is medium-buildable, but it never looks heavy or cakey on the skin. I have combination-oily skin and this foundation lasts all day on me with no cakeyness around the nose or settling into any fine lines. This foundation also has not broken me out, unlike other MAC foundations I have tried and I have very acne-prone skin, which is always a bonus! I absolutely love this foundation as it gives such a flawless but natural finish to the skin. I would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Birthex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! i've got a little bit acne and this one is my fav!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is mediocre. I brought it months ago and recently picked it back and started using it. The formula is pretty nice, not to liquid and not to creamy. The shade (7.5) isn't a perfect match to my skin but close. I might need to mix shades. I love the finish its demi matte. Its expensive for a foundation but then again it is MAC. The packaging is good. A glass bottle makes it hard to travel with but a foundation with a pump is always a plus. I haven't suffered any breakouts from this makeup but then again I always take my makeup off soon as I come home. Overall its a okay foundation but Im still looking for a better foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by biancacinelli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this foundation in shade 1.5 almost every single day. It is indeed very good and I love it mostly after its a bit "worn". I have a combination skin but it mostly gets very dry in the rest of my face but not my nose, therefore I use "Strobe Cream" under it so it looks dewier. After a couple of hours of use it gives me the perfect look I want. Sadly, I don't like using it on wintertime (I need shade 1.0 then), because my skin gets too dry and I find it hard to remove, I repurchase this fluid foundation almost instantly (if not before) it's over.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MeganRodewald

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this foundation for evening or special occassions. Its a good, buildable medium coverage foundation. I am a C3 or NC 25 in studio fix powder and I wear either a 1.5 or a 2 in Matchmaster. I have oily acne prone skin and this foundation lasts and does works well with my skin. I've repurchased 3 times.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

To be honest, I didn't really want to purchase this product because as with most MAC makeovers, you come out looking a little orange....But when I took it home, it actually wasn't too bad when I used my own setting powders and etc with it. I found this formula to be light and non greasy, but had a bit of a grey tone to it, which was fixed with my face powder that I use as a setting powder. Unfortunately, this broke me out pretty bad....I have since stopped using it and my skin has settled back down. I thought that it could have been the combo of that and my primer, but alas, it was purely this foundation. I think that it could have been the SPF, but I'm not sure and I'm not willing to keep trying to test this out. Unfortunately, it just didn't work out for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by bitchmob

This foundation use to be my go to foundation for two years but now I feel like it's jus ok after branching out. It's hard to blend into my skin and to find a perfect match it's a medium coverage foundation and I've been more into the full coverage or light coverage look it is Demi matte witch is ok I perfer my make up to be dewy if you have normal skin and want more of a matte finish it would probly be a good foundation for you it lasts a good amount of time as well over a 3 for me but for some one with more normal it'll probly be a 4

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticsprincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! The only foundation I've tried that I really, really like! I've tried them all. Probably my 2nd best MAC foundation would have to be Studio Tech....but that's more of a "winter" foundation for me. With MAC's Matchmaster, I can use it any time of the year. For reference, I am an NW15-20 and the 1.5 matches me.

I do use a primer before this (my HG primer is Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre Foundation Primer) and the effect on me is beautiful, flawless skin which lasts for ages.

I couldn't ask for more, really.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This so called great foundation plays havoc with my poor face!!!! It breaks me out in red blotchy spots especially on my nose area. It emphasises my pores leaves an oil slick on my t-zone it's horrible. I think I may be allergic to crappy mac foundations. To add insult to injury it only lasts around 2 hours on my face before it starts breaking down. I have half a bottle left and that's heading for the bin, enough said.