April 21, 2014 | 1037 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Iconic Mascara in Chestnut Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by nellieter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ugh, I love this mascara so much. I say ugh because it is currently out of my budget (the one downside, for me, is the price). When I put this on, people ask me if I have false eyelashes. My lashes look thick and long. The color is perfect for fair skin and hair, it is natural looking yet accentuates the eyes. Someday when my circumstances change I will have room for this in my budget again and all will be well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by lucyfarfrai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best mascara in the world! Doesn't dry out or clump onto lashes. Light enough for day wear, but buildable for evening. Seems to last for ages so well worth the price. The colour is great for pinky pale skin which black is too harsh for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by IrishAnesthetist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara...afraid to read the ingrediants since I am phasing out all parabens....this stuff goes on great, doesnt clump, comes off with ease and looks natural....even on the bottom lashes. Its my favorite mascara and I have been buying different ones for 25 years....this is number one in my book

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by ktdetails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

HG material. I LOVE this mascara. It thickens, lengthens, defines, and gives a bit of curl. I love love love the warm brown shade - it makes my lashes look unreal but in a amazing still ok for daytime or nighttime way. It is not just a tint on your lashes - it's dramatic - but not in a carbon black kind of way. The formula doesn't transfer to my upper lid - and it stays put all day. I wish it were cheaper - but I know I'll repurchase it ----because drugstore true brown mascaras are hard to find that aren't in the most basic and boring formulas - I'm not a "black/brown" fan - I'm a warm/neutral brown fan - and drugstore mascaras don't last on me they end up smudging like crazy. Dior Iconic stays put and for that - I will spend the money. This is way better than the DiorShow Mascara in brown - I bought that first thinking I would save a few bucks - Diorshow in brown was as unremarkable as a nothing mascara. BUT ICONIC IS A WINNER.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No