April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Sukin - Eye Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

I really, really like this! I am only 18 years old but live in a sunny climate and are unfortunately a smoker, and I am rapidly losing collagen around my eye area. This has helped a lot. It firms my under eye area and helps to reduce fine lines. I noticed results over night. It's also great under eyeshadow primer, makes eyeshadows easier to blend. So much product for the money, great hygienic packaging and it's organic and doesn't irritate my sensitive eye area. It does dispense to much to absorb into the skin in one time in a pump, but I get around this but applying the amount it pumps out little by little, leaving for a few seconds to soak in, in between each layer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by marionlwma

I am not sure about this one. I love the jar the consistency of the cream but I don't know if it does anything. I have no real lines so it feels like I'm moisturizing my eye area but i can't really tell if it's doing anything. The area feels wet and then after a few hours dry again. I got it for 10 dollars though so that is a steal

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by pritalaras

I have been using this product since two months ago, and here is my review :
Plus : 1. Love the concept of natural, no harsh chemical and againts animal testing
2. Great hygine package with pump and glass bottle except a bit heavy I think.
3. Great price with that natural ingredients and benefits they claimed.
4. No fragance and I believe this will suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
5. I found out that my dark circles are improved.

Minus : 1. It doesn't absorb to my skin, living it feeling greasy that I have to dab a tissue so that I can use my foundation.
2. I don't see any improvement on my soft wrinkle
3. Sometimes it makes my eyes look even tired.

This product just ok, but I kinda find that cheaper product does much more then this one, or maybe because of that natural things so we couldnt get visible and faster result than the other one. I might say that this is less suitable for tropic and humid place.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by missjjww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had this product for about 2 months and use it morning and night on my eye area. I have little to no lines around my eyes, due to age and sun care.
As this product is a serum, it absorbs into the skin well and leaves no 'sticky' residue on the surface, which is great for wearing in the daytime. Like all Sukin products, the scent is floral and natural but not overpowering, and free from bad ingredients (parbabens, mineral oils, etc). The packaging is great and I like that the product comes in a little glass jar with a pump, so you don't have to dip your finger in.

Overall this is a good product, which will last you a considerable time. Remember if you are seeking an eye cream that gives you that deeply moisturised feeling, then this may not be it as it is a fast-absorbing serum that can sometimes feel matte to the touch. I think it is a great cream for daytime use or for under makeup. I would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Definitelygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at a whim at Whole Foods for $17 and I have some mixed feelings about this product. I like this product but at the same time I'm not extremely satisfied with it. First of all, I like the consistency of the formula, it wasn't too thick and did not give me milia under my eyes. It kept my eyes extremely hydrated and under eye concealer application was a breeze. The packaging is also a plus because of the sanitary pump. However I don't think it does much for reducing fine lines and wrinkles like the bottle claims. Overall I like this product but I probably will not repurchase after I finish it up because I want to find something that does both hydrating my eyes and preventing fine lines and wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Any one think this stuff hard to absorb into your skin? It is thin, but not blendable, the same condition also happens when I use my people for plant organic eye cream, so I'm wondering is organic eye cream all hard to absorb? Is it because it is natural and no chemicals? Bty, I won't buy this again, I'll try more organic one and find the perfect one for me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i like this eye cream because it's thin but feels really hydrating and smoothing for my undereyes. not sure if it does much for dark circles but i feel like it's great for refreshing my dry puffy undereyes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by AgeJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin is very dry all over, including my eye area, and while I don't have too much under-eye issues, redness, dark circles, fine lines etc, I really need something to moisturize and at least provide some form of preventative/anti-aging effect (even though I'm only 19, I think it's an appropriate time to start using those sorts of products).

Right off the bat I have to say, I'm not in love with this. I've definitely tried better eye creams.
The formulation is quite thin, which I'm sure some people love but it's just not for me, I really need something pretty thick
It does moisturize, just not to the extent that I'd like it to.

As for the anti-oxidant effect, I have to say this has been a lifesaver. Around University finals, and the lack of sleep associated with a full time study load and a part time job, this has really kept my under eyes at a level that seems like I have gotten 8 hours of sleep every night. I don't know how, but it does.

Also, the pump bottle is probably the best feature of this. I've always hated having to dip my fingers into a pot, despite my borderline OCD hand-washing, I always felt like I was being forced to compromise the hygienic integrity of the product by having a dip-fingers-in situation.
I would probably repurchase this almost on the basis of its packaging.

Also a big advantage is it's cruelty-free, vegan and very reasonably priced. I eat vegan, and I am trying to extend that to my lifestyle and the products I use. I paid $17 for 30ml of product (1oz), and that wasn't even on sale. I have paid double the price for half the amount of product for other eye creams.

All in all, not sure if I'd repurchase, but I am definitely keen to try other Sukin products!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

*Sigh* I've been on an eye cream "journey" for almost a year now. Still haven't found the perfect one. I thought this one might be good, seeing as I really like the Sukin moisturiser. However, that was not the case. I don't have dark circles, but this eye cream gave them to me! I looked so sick and tired... Plus, my undereyes got all grey and scaly because obviously they were dry due to the lack of moisturisation from this cream. It did get rid of some of the lines under my eyes, but that other than that I looked like a zombie... I also started getting milia because despite the fact that this really isn't moisturising, it's apparently too heavy for me.

Going back to my high-end stuff. It gives me lines, but at least my undereyes are luminous & I don't look like I've come back from the dead! Will be trying more high-end eye treatments in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by eskimojoes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My eye area is quite a concern for me. I only have some small fine lines. But my dark circles are horrid.

This product is a lovely light weight formula that is moisturising and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I haven't seen any improvement in my dark circles. To be honest. I am not sure that there is a product that could help with those.

I am giving it 4 stars because i think its a good reasonable prices basic product. I will purchase again.