October 1, 2014 | 1925 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Sukin - Antioxidant eye Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by bettiebites

It's a good size bottle for the price and the dispenser is very handy. When I first starting using it I felt a bit of a lift around my eyes but not anymore. The only downfall for me is that I find that my concealer can slip a little under it sometimes.

I really like it the serum and I will probably buy it again. Although it might not be my next eye cream/serum purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by RenaeVee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Before buying this, I read a few reviews on MUA and thought I would buy it just to try an inexpensive one before buying an expensive eye serum. I've been using Sukin for about 4 years and I'm really happy with their products and what they stand for - no nasty ingredients, carbon neutral and enviro friendly.

The serum absorbs beautifully into my skin. It makes it feel moist and supple, something that I haven't felt around my eye area for a long time, mainly just because I had never used an eye cream. I have dark circles and after two days of using this I noticed they had faded. It is a nice consistency, does not pull on the skin on application. I'm very happy that I bought this product - I thought to myself before buying it "It's only $16, if it doesn't work, no big loss". I'm very impressed for how it makes my eye area feel for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by x3maggie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture is quite runny, so takes awhile to absorb, but once absorbed, makes the area around my eyes feel too tight and dried. I have to apply eye creme afterwards, cannot use by itself. Purchased because the product claims it does not contain harsh chemicals etc and growing in popularity especially when you see asian's at the chemist buying boxes full of each item in the Sukin line, then selling it back in China x10 more expensive, with people still willing to pay such price!! Affordable price range when purchased in Australia, paid approx $12AUD.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Freedom3033

Well. It's not moisturising for me. Combi skin, living in tropical country.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

I really, really like this! I am only 18 years old but live in a sunny climate and are unfortunately a smoker, and I am rapidly losing collagen around my eye area. This has helped a lot. It firms my under eye area and helps to reduce fine lines. I noticed results over night. It's also great under eyeshadow primer, makes eyeshadows easier to blend. So much product for the money, great hygienic packaging and it's organic and doesn't irritate my sensitive eye area. It does dispense to much to absorb into the skin in one time in a pump, but I get around this but applying the amount it pumps out little by little, leaving for a few seconds to soak in, in between each layer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by marionlwma

I am not sure about this one. I love the jar the consistency of the cream but I don't know if it does anything. I have no real lines so it feels like I'm moisturizing my eye area but i can't really tell if it's doing anything. The area feels wet and then after a few hours dry again. I got it for 10 dollars though so that is a steal

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by pritalaras

I have been using this product since two months ago, and here is my review :
Plus : 1. Love the concept of natural, no harsh chemical and againts animal testing
2. Great hygine package with pump and glass bottle except a bit heavy I think.
3. Great price with that natural ingredients and benefits they claimed.
4. No fragance and I believe this will suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
5. I found out that my dark circles are improved.

Minus : 1. It doesn't absorb to my skin, living it feeling greasy that I have to dab a tissue so that I can use my foundation.
2. I don't see any improvement on my soft wrinkle
3. Sometimes it makes my eyes look even tired.

This product just ok, but I kinda find that cheaper product does much more then this one, or maybe because of that natural things so we couldnt get visible and faster result than the other one. I might say that this is less suitable for tropic and humid place.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by missjjww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had this product for about 2 months and use it morning and night on my eye area. I have little to no lines around my eyes, due to age and sun care.
As this product is a serum, it absorbs into the skin well and leaves no 'sticky' residue on the surface, which is great for wearing in the daytime. Like all Sukin products, the scent is floral and natural but not overpowering, and free from bad ingredients (parbabens, mineral oils, etc). The packaging is great and I like that the product comes in a little glass jar with a pump, so you don't have to dip your finger in.

Overall this is a good product, which will last you a considerable time. Remember if you are seeking an eye cream that gives you that deeply moisturised feeling, then this may not be it as it is a fast-absorbing serum that can sometimes feel matte to the touch. I think it is a great cream for daytime use or for under makeup. I would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Definitelygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at a whim at Whole Foods for $17 and I have some mixed feelings about this product. I like this product but at the same time I'm not extremely satisfied with it. First of all, I like the consistency of the formula, it wasn't too thick and did not give me milia under my eyes. It kept my eyes extremely hydrated and under eye concealer application was a breeze. The packaging is also a plus because of the sanitary pump. However I don't think it does much for reducing fine lines and wrinkles like the bottle claims. Overall I like this product but I probably will not repurchase after I finish it up because I want to find something that does both hydrating my eyes and preventing fine lines and wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Any one think this stuff hard to absorb into your skin? It is thin, but not blendable, the same condition also happens when I use my people for plant organic eye cream, so I'm wondering is organic eye cream all hard to absorb? Is it because it is natural and no chemicals? Bty, I won't buy this again, I'll try more organic one and find the perfect one for me