Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this serum religiously on my eyelashes and eyebrows and it did absolutely nothing for me. I had high hopes given the generally positive reviews I've seen for this serum. I guess not all things work for everyone.

I do not recommend using this during the day time. It flakes and dries funny on both eyelashes and eyebrows. I used it at night time and washed the flakes off in the morning. Also, if you use it with a mascara on top, be very careful! It makes mascara take longer to dry.

I had seen this whenever I went to repurchase my makeup and beauty products but I was not sure it would actually work. The price point was close or over $10.00 but it does work. I curl my lashes which sometimes means lashes get pulled and I noticed a gap in my lashes. I was upset of course and after reading the promises of lash growth in 30 days and I saw a review on youtube I thought I would give it a try and it actually works. It's so easy to use just comb on your lashes or eyebrows everyday . I noticed growth in less than 30 days I still use it and the only reason I have not repurchased it is because I still have some left. A little goes s long way the price is good I like the packaging and it did not irritate my eyes at all . Love this and when I run out I will get some more.

This does work as long as you use it everyday. I found it to work best when I used it before bed. That way in the morning you can wash the clumps out.

Yes this did really grow out my eyelashes, but it also weaken them to the point where they started falling off. I pretty sure it's this product becuase I stopped using it and then started again and the exact same thing happened. I've completely stopped and my missing eyelashes have grown back. Idk it could be that I am allergic to some ingredient in it? Now I'm a little hesitant to trying any other serums.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I use this on my brows and if I use this for a few days, I can start to tell a difference. My brows look fuller and more plump, but if I stop using it, this look goes a way quickly. I do like this product but I don't think I'll repurchase.

This has made my lashes INSANE! Will repurchase over and over again!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have not had any luck with this at all.I actually still have not found lash serum that worked for my lashes. Very dissapointing, because it looks like it does work for some people. I am not sure if it depends on the person, or what it is. This wasn't too expensive, so I wasn't completely upset. It just takes a while to look for the results, and I used this stuff for like 3months. I waited THAT long. Maybe I will find one that works at some point,but this one just does not work for me :(

This is a good product, esp for your brows if you over plucked or over waxed. Works ok for lashes but the results do not last if you stop using it. For the price, it's def worth a try!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product seems to vary by user, but it definitely works for me! I saw results after probably a week. My lashes are really, really long, and they seem fuller too. I wear mascara everyday now, just because I can't resist. I use it on my top and bottom lashes, as well as my upper lash line, and I line as if it is liquid eyeliner. I use it through my brows too, but I haven't noticed too much of a difference. I bought mine for $10 at Walgreens, and I reckon it will last me a least a few more months before I have to repurchase. I use it every night before I go to sleep, and it tries relatively quickly. It does clump a little, and sometimes it'll crust around my eye. Kinda gross, but it's not a big deal, since it comes off easily. I don't expect it to leave nothing behind, as it's not some magic potion. I'd say to just make sure you own something to comb through your lashes, and you're good. This product is worth it, without a doubt. I just regret not finding it sooner.

I don't recommend this it does not work. No use as a lash serum has a weird effect similar to gel type exfoliators. Once I apply it to my lashes it make my lashes droop/stick together the more I apply the more it balls up. As it dries down it starts to clump and ball up even more. So I tested a patch on my hand when I rub it around it started ball up the dead skin like a gel exfoliator. The balled up clumps are stuck on my lashes hard to remove similar to when I use a gel exfoliator it sticks to the fine hairs on my face. Once it dried it's stuck on. Even tried to remove it with an oil cleanser and eye makeup remove no use. I had to rub the clumps off with my finger tips together; this end up making my lashes fall off. The tops of my eyebrows are slightly uneven so I applied some it caused some tiny breakouts in the brows.

Video Reviews & Tutorials