September 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by chandol1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have longer than shoulder lengh naturally dark brown hair, thick, and is wavy but tamable.
It has been highlighted and lowlighted for the past 6 years, whenever I get bored so I need moisture for my hair.

The first time I used this product it did not do anything regarding straightening abilities, and did not smooth it out. I used it a few more times and alternated conditioners and this one left the least amount of moisture.

None, if anything. I know it is sulfate-free, but I use Aveda leave in which is also sulfate free and it does an amazing job leaving my hair smooth. I was looking for an alternative leave in as the aformentioned one costs 120$/500ml.

I decided to write a review because yesterday after I used the Organix product it left my hair knotty, unmanagable, rough, and I used 3 pumps of moroccan oil and it still felt rough. My hair was clumping, and I was scared to wash it today.

Despite that, I used an old bottle of l'oreal mask which I know has a lot of sulfates and it feels amazing at this moment.

This conditioner smells amazing, but does nothing for moisture or straightening my hair. I would get the same result if I did not use the conditioner. I know it is not because it is sulfate free because the AVEDA one does wonders, but crazy expensive. I will keep on looking.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by GraceyKentera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is straight down the middle of average for me. I absolutely adored the scent, and the texture of the conditioner was nice and creamy, but I didn't find it was anything close to a "therapy" for my hair. It did the job of a conditioner, but didn't stand out as any better than cheapie Palmolive or Tresseme types. For the price, which I paid AUD $20, there are much better conditioners out there- Matrix's Hyrdatherapie range costs about the same and moisturises my hair triple the amount that the Keratin Therapy conditioner did. Give it a go if you're looking for a basic conditioner that will give your hair a gorgeous smell, but don't expect any miracles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner better than I love the shampoo to be honest. It smells good without being overpowering. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized. Actually, I used the entire line last summer and I will buy it again. My hair is very thick, wavy, and course - at the crown so I feel the product benefits my hair type...it may not be useful for someone with thinner and straighter hair...but I give it excellent ratings <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by celticcavegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't really understand why this conditioner doesn't have better reviews! It's affordable, smells divine, free from nasties, and leaves my thick, long, dry hair detangled and silky-soft.

I also use it on my dogs and it makes them very soft and shiny too!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had read a lot of good reviews here and youtube, but i have to say that its very disappointing. Great scent but really did nothing for my hair. I have normal but coloured hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Realvictoriaj

I'm am African American and have 4b/4c hair texture. I used the shampoo along with the conditioner and they left my hair feeling soft and moisturized after. It also has a really nice chocolate smell

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair is straight, but coarse in the front, and the condition makes it a bit more maleable. Not a miracle thought, but better than nothing. The big plus for me is that it is a sulfate and paraben-free shampoo rather than its "straightening" benefits.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by TrueCOWgirl

This is one of my favorite conditioners. It smells amazing, it's super thick and rich, and it helps soften/shine my hair! My hair is super straight already though, so I don't know how well it works to manage curls/waves.
As with almost any shampoo/conditioner, I am not buying it right now - it seems my hair gets "used" to it by the time the bottle runs out (it's back to frizzy and not as shiny), and I have to switch to another brand for a month or two.
Fairly affordable, it's 5-8$ depending on where you can find it.
Packaging is adorable.
I love the fact that this brand is sulfate-free!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaDOLL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product every other week for about 2 months now. I've seen significant improvement in the thickness of my hair. After loosing 4 inches of hair to heat damage I've tried to find a way to infuse protein into my hair on a regular basis. I didn't really notice how thick my hair had got until after the 3/4th use, but nevertheless the product lived up to it's claims. I give it a 4/5 because my hair is not soft after using this conditioner and also because alcohol is listed as an ingredient. I use this product mainly for the hydrolyzed keratin protein and nothing more. If you're relaxed and trying to get your hair to a healthier state, I recommend giving this conditioner a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by hzollo

Smells good, seemed very promising, but I was highly disappointed. This product made my hair very dry and knotty, I had a hard time brushing my hair after using this. Although the price is very reasonable it is still not worth this product.