July 30, 2014 | 1582 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by GraceyKentera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is straight down the middle of average for me. I absolutely adored the scent, and the texture of the conditioner was nice and creamy, but I didn't find it was anything close to a "therapy" for my hair. It did the job of a conditioner, but didn't stand out as any better than cheapie Palmolive or Tresseme types. For the price, which I paid AUD $20, there are much better conditioners out there- Matrix's Hyrdatherapie range costs about the same and moisturises my hair triple the amount that the Keratin Therapy conditioner did. Give it a go if you're looking for a basic conditioner that will give your hair a gorgeous smell, but don't expect any miracles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner better than I love the shampoo to be honest. It smells good without being overpowering. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized. Actually, I used the entire line last summer and I will buy it again. My hair is very thick, wavy, and course - at the crown so I feel the product benefits my hair type...it may not be useful for someone with thinner and straighter hair...but I give it excellent ratings <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by celticcavegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't really understand why this conditioner doesn't have better reviews! It's affordable, smells divine, free from nasties, and leaves my thick, long, dry hair detangled and silky-soft.

I also use it on my dogs and it makes them very soft and shiny too!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had read a lot of good reviews here and youtube, but i have to say that its very disappointing. Great scent but really did nothing for my hair. I have normal but coloured hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Realvictoriaj

I'm am African American and have 4b/4c hair texture. I used the shampoo along with the conditioner and they left my hair feeling soft and moisturized after. It also has a really nice chocolate smell

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair is straight, but coarse in the front, and the condition makes it a bit more maleable. Not a miracle thought, but better than nothing. The big plus for me is that it is a sulfate and paraben-free shampoo rather than its "straightening" benefits.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by TrueCOWgirl

This is one of my favorite conditioners. It smells amazing, it's super thick and rich, and it helps soften/shine my hair! My hair is super straight already though, so I don't know how well it works to manage curls/waves.
As with almost any shampoo/conditioner, I am not buying it right now - it seems my hair gets "used" to it by the time the bottle runs out (it's back to frizzy and not as shiny), and I have to switch to another brand for a month or two.
Fairly affordable, it's 5-8$ depending on where you can find it.
Packaging is adorable.
I love the fact that this brand is sulfate-free!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaDOLL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product every other week for about 2 months now. I've seen significant improvement in the thickness of my hair. After loosing 4 inches of hair to heat damage I've tried to find a way to infuse protein into my hair on a regular basis. I didn't really notice how thick my hair had got until after the 3/4th use, but nevertheless the product lived up to it's claims. I give it a 4/5 because my hair is not soft after using this conditioner and also because alcohol is listed as an ingredient. I use this product mainly for the hydrolyzed keratin protein and nothing more. If you're relaxed and trying to get your hair to a healthier state, I recommend giving this conditioner a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by hzollo

Smells good, seemed very promising, but I was highly disappointed. This product made my hair very dry and knotty, I had a hard time brushing my hair after using this. Although the price is very reasonable it is still not worth this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been through every hair product on the market over the years and came across this one day in CVS. I had a coupon and figured why not. My hair is fairly long and naturally curly/wavy and prone to frizz. Nothing really works on it except John Frieda's line.
I didn't have many high hopes for this but it only cost me 99 cents with the coupon. First time I used it my hair was very sleek and tame. It was very noticeable. It was easy to style and handle but not straight. Not sure why it says straight because it did not make it straight, it simply relaxed it a bit.
I am giving it 5 stars because it seriously knocked me off my feet how good my hair is now. I switched back to my Redken the other day and it made it frizzy. I wanted to check how much this Organix was working and kept switching back and forth. Every time I went to the other brands it became frizzy or harder to manage.
I went and bought the shampoo and conditioner for this now and the heavy duty repair conditioner. I love this stuff that much.