Nuance by Salma Hayek AM/PM Anti-Aging Super Cream

4.4

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isohexadecane. Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Olivate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Potato Starch Modified, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

on 5/21/2015 9:54:00 PM

I've been using this for about a year and it's a favorite. I've switched moisturizers here and there but keep coming back to this one. I use under makeup and love the glow it gives. I noticed the glow the very first time I used this. It moisturizes very well too. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it doesn't have sunscreen in it. I also use a nuance eye cream which I really like as well.This is worth the price and is a HG for me.

on 2/28/2015 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I am floored by this cream, and I mean that in the most flattering way possible. I went out of town recently and realized I had forgotten my moisturizer. I've never had a drugstore cream that's moisturizing or hydrating enough, but the only place around to quickly buy anything skincare related was a CVS Pharmacy. Upon comparing ingredients, I chose this cream...took it back to my hotel and did my nighttime skincare. I immediately loved it! It was smoothing, moisturizing, nourishing, and my skin still felt soft and hydrated upon waking in the morning. The next morning I wore it under my makeup and it was quite good in that respect as well! I could swear it has an almost smoothing effect on my skin that makes my pores and fine lines less noticeable. I'm almost glad I forgot my moisturizer on that trip, otherwise I never would have tried the AM/PM cream! I will definitely continue to repurchase and I am super excited to be saving a TON of money. Compared to the high-end creams I was previously using, this one is as good if not better AND one-fourth the price! This is not an oil free product but I haven't had any issues with skin congestion from this cream...while I am not acne prone, I am prone to clogs. I also have found that this moisturizer does take a few minutes to "settle" into the skin, and I can really feel the moisturizing properties kick in after about 10 minutes. It doesn't ball up under my makeup and it pairs well with my other skincare and face oils. If you're on a budget or just sick of wasting money on expensive moisturizers that don't deliver, give this one a try! For reference, I have dry/mature skin and this cream is absolutely fantastic for my skin-type! My only complaint is the jar packaging...I wish there were some sort of airtight pump, but it's not a deal-breaker ;D.

on 2/15/2015 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is an excellent dupe for benefit's b right moisture cream, except not as heavy and it doesn't feel like it just sits on your skin but has a similar velvety texture that absorbs well, feels luxurious and protects my dry/sensitive skin. Also minimal fragrance. The price may seem high for a drugstore product but cvs has all kinds of coupons all the time that include this line of product, I would suggest using it!

on 12/10/2014 9:28:00 PM

This cream is right up there with the high end creams in my book! I have tried all kinds from $8 to $200 and I'm being completely honest when I say this is the first cream I have seen actual results from. My skin is a lot more radiant, smoother, and brighter! This is the dirt cream I have repurchased because like I said it's the dirt cream I have had noticeable results from in less than 30days! Also, the texture if my skin is very smooth and fine lines are disappearing! I love the entire line of the Salam Hayek products! They are like expensive high end products without the price tag. I do not notice a fragrance at all with this. It is very thick and requires very little to cover the face and neck area. This cream can be used all over the face including the eye area! I can't wait to try more of her line!

on 5/17/2014 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I purchased this after reading positive reviews on the CVS website and seeing Salma Hayek's very honest, very open Youtube videos talking about her skincare line. This is a cream that is best for women in their late thirties and beyond, a time when skin starts becoming noticeably drier or, in my case, developing dry spots. I'm 40+ and this cream would have been too greasy for me ten years ago. But right now, it's perfect. It will be especially great when winter is here.

The first time you apply it (I also apply it on my neck), it will feel very thick, of an odd texture that feels like it will 'ball up,' but take a couple of minutes to patiently massage it in and it will all disappear. The first time I applied it, I woke up the next morning feeling my face and neck were both plump and well moisturized. I would not apply it in the morning, unless you have very dry skin, because I think it might be excessively greasy under makeup. At this point, I'm not sure about its anti-aging qualities since I've been using it for only two weeks.

At first, I was grossed out by the idea of putting my fingers into a pot, but now I can see why -- this cream is too thick for a pump dispenser and that is a good thing because you're getting a really dense cream that moisturizes really well. I went back a couple of days later and bought the AM/PM serum (that's how impressed I was), but the serum is too watery and thin. As for this cream, I will keep buying it when I run out. All in all, a great product.

on 1/27/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was the very first Nuance Product that I bought and rebought. It's basically the cream that got me addicted to all her products. Her skincare line works very well for my 41 year old, hormonally changing skin that breaks out due to hormones an dehydration very easily. My skin is sensitive and not one of her products has bothered me in the least, but actually has helped heal and repair my skin without causing allergic reactions.

This is a pretty heavy duty moisturizing cream but sinks into my skin very well. It's better than some of the HE creams I have used in the past. It has a nice but not overpowering natural scent that is pleasant. The cream is luxurious and hydrating. Oily skins may find it too hydrating but in the winter when you need hydration and protection, you cannot beat this moisturizer. Like another reviewer I am using the Lumene cocktail under this and it immediately rehydrated and healed my skin from a bad hormonal related breakout. My skin is finally comfortable. I love slathering this on at night and waking up to plump moisturized skin. Yes, it comes in a jar. A lot of really good creams come in jars for a reason. Typically it is because thick creams like this have to be jarred because of certain ingredients and because of texture. It will loose it's creamy gel texture if put in a tube. But I use freshly cleaned hands and one little scoop is enough to spread over my face and neck and then I use the rest on my hands.

Between this cream and the Lumene cocktail this is the most comfortable my skin has been during the winter months. No more breakouts, dehydration or dry patches!!! I cna't say enough about this entire skincare line. It's better than any high end line I have used and I've used Guerlain Orchidee!!!

I

on 10/10/2013 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

On my second jar of this and I couldn't be happier. Since my skin is dry I use it as a day cream over Lumene C+ Bright Skin Radiance Nectar (during the summer) or Lumene C+ Dry Skin Comfort Radiance Cocktail (during the winter). The combination of the two leaves my skin healthy, hydrated, and happy, which is a big deal because it's normally so freakishly sensitive. I can't really say if it's a great anti-aging product since I'm barely into my 30's and have been a religious user of a retinol night cream (Neutrogena Healthy Skin, for the record) and sunscreen for years, but I do have acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out.

I do wish they'd put it in a tube or pump bottle to better protect the potency of the ingredients, but eh... not much I can do about that. Also, if you find this greasy, try applying a smaller amount to slightly damp skin; it makes a huge difference.

on 3/25/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the small travel sized jar to try and am happy I did. The texture is lovely and sinks in well. I use this mainly at night so I can't say how well it would perform during the day, plus it has no spf. My skin is always left soft and so far I have experienced no breakouts. Perfect to use when my face needs more hydration (I use Olay night cream). I love the ingredient list as well. A pea sized amount is all I need for my face so a jar, even my small jar, will last awhile.

on 3/20/2013 2:38:00 AM

GREAT overnight cream - refreshing and luxurious. I love the texture of it, and my skin soaks it up every so nicely. Like Other reviewers said, it just melts into the skin...that's a perfect way to describe this cream. I LOVE it! Her skincare line is top notch!

on 3/4/2013 8:53:00 PM

Just bought this last week and love it. It really melts in to your skin quickly and you can just feel your face drink it up. Leaves a nice soft feel as well. This does not work for me during the day, but for night time, I am loving it. Thanks, Salma!

Popular Moisturizers