April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Cleansers - Nuxe - Micellar Cleansing Water with 3 Roses (Eau Demaquillante Micellaire aux 3 Roses)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I was lucky to get this as part of a Nuxe sample set. While I love the dry oil, this cleanser is not amazing. It feels like it may be better on dry skin. I would only use it to remove make-up or sunscreen, and then follow again with another cleanser. The rose scent is lovely though.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Maribianca

I never knew what people meant by "having to tug to get their eye make up off"... until I tried this Nuxe Micellar Water. It does next to nothing for my eye make up, leaving me scrubbing hard and tugging my lashes out. When I use it on my face, it feels slightly more effective but also rather sticky. The only things I truly like about it are its light rosey scent and its packaging. Would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Beeforth

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Normally whenever I buy a toner or cleansing water, I check that the product doesn't contain alcohol as it makes my skin sting and feel very dry. Unfortunately I didn't check this one before I bought it as it was advertised as very gentle. When I used it, the scent was lovely and it seemed like an effective cleanser. But after use my skin felt dry and, when I checked, alcohol is listed as one of the ingredients. I shall finish this bottle but I won't re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jadorelechoc

This smells so well and leaves the skin feeling fresh and plump. I am happy with the way it removes my mascara and foundation, but then again I never use waterproof mascara (hate it) or oily ultra thick foundations and I always double cleanse. I have acne prone combination skin.
I find it ideal to use this when I return home after a long tiring day, its smell instantly lifts my mood and keeps me from crumbling down. It does not leave the skin feeling tacky and I appreciate that. This is comparable to Bioderma's micellar water in terms of effectiveness.
The packaging is pretty and simple, though I would appreciate a different nozzle instead of the screw top.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by wet26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product made my skin hot, left little red welts across the tops of my cheeks, and made my eyes swell. My eyelids were extremely puffy for 3 hours.

I received this in a travel kit.

Obviously I much prefer the bioderma micellar water.

I would not recommend this nuxe product to anyone due to the reaction i suffered, but ymmv.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by melc123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried this in the shop today on my neck and it made my skin unpleasantly warm and slightly irritated, like a mild burning sensation. Lasted for an hour or so. I used Darphin water on the other side of my neck and had no reaction to that. This Nuxe cleansing water (and the other one) did clean my already clean neck further though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very thankful to find this product and this line. I have combo skin that does not break out except when I use certain products. I am not overly sensative but I do get irritation if it is not purer products. This cleanser is amazing. I use it the morning when I wake up with a big cotton pad so I do not have to use wipes. I cleanse my skin very well at night so in the AM I just need to wipe. It takes off everything. Also it is great after a facial mask so you get any risidual product off. It is very cheap considering a normal size bottle of it lasts me about 3 to 4 months and it replaces facial wipes which run me about $7 for 25 of them. I normally get it with a buy 2 products get a free gift with purchase through SKIN1.com (not affilated) so I can try out other products as well. OH and I do not smell the Roses in it which is good since I HATE the smell of roses.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by fragrance

Wow ! This is a great product. I suffer from eyelid eczema, they tend to dry up, itch and get red if I do not user the right products. This is a great eye make-up remover, it is very gentle yet effective. It's not greasy. They have a 100 ml format wich is perfect for travelling.
If you have itchy, dry eyelids, try this product, it worked for me !

I recently tried the Bioderma Micellar water and it also worked great on my sensitive eyelids. I guess, Micellar waters are really working for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Daisy100

WOW. This is the best cleanser I've ever used. It has completely changed my skin. I never break out at all anymore and my skin feels so smooth and looks so even. This doesn't leave the sticky film I was expecting. It just leaves skin smooth soft and fresh.And yeah I can cleanse my skin sitting down in front of the tv.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser. I read somewhere that micellar cleanser are wonderful for sensitive skin. Nuxe's cleanses my makeup very well, doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't feel oily. Its basically looks like water. The scent is light and i believe this brand does not contain harmful ingredients and are very natural.

I saturate one cotton pad with this, making sure the cotton pad is really saturated and there is enough to really cleanse my face. Do not be stingy with the product, you really need enough to cleanse well.

You do not have to do a second cleanse with this product, unlike cleansing oil. Sometimes when I'm lazy in the morning, I'll use this and lightly rinse my face after. You actually do not need to rinse according to the label but i always do, with any product.