November 24, 2014 | 1167 users online

Sunscreen - Skinfood - Peach Sake Sunscreen Lotion SPF32 PA++ (UV Protection)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by liz0199

I have very sensitive,combination skin,it reacts to everything.I break out,I get rashes,but this cream is one of the few thing that agrees with my skin.It's not too oily,it moisturisez well,and after I aply it my face is calm,milky-white,without any red spots.Just love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used Skinfood's Peach Sake Pore Sun Lotion as a light moisturizer and primer on my face for about a month and a half. It is a physical sunscreen containing one or both of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide (I can't remember) but the white cast is the least noticeable when wearing this compared to my other favorite Neutrogena Pure & Free Liquid Sunscreen, which leaves a more noticeable white cast even after blending so I feel more comfortable putting on a little bit of makeup to cover up the white cast. Normally I get my sun protection from BB creams but if I absolutely don't want pigment on my face but need natural-looking sun protection, Peach Sake Pore Sun Lotion was what I turned to because it had ergonomic packaging and the product blended really well, and didn't feel heavy at all on my oily-combination skin.

The packaging is very cute; it's inspired by sake containers! But otherwise it's a very basic squeeze bottle with a needle tip dispenser. The bottle also contains a little ball inside to help shake up the product before using. It's easy to control the amount of product needed, which is essential because the product is very liquidy. It also has a strong fragrance upon dispensing and applying--like peaches mixed with sunscreen. Personally, I don't like the fragrance. It smells very artificial and chemical-like. Those who have allergies to fragrance would probably want to steer clear of this product as well.

The bottle contains 75ml (2.5oz) of product, which is pretty generous for facial sunscreens I've seen from both Asian and Western sunscreen markets. And on eBay these bottles are budget-friendly at around $13, considering that my other favorite facial sunscreen Neutrogena Pure & Free Liquid is the same price but for only 40ml (1.4oz) of product.

I have two rather minor issues with this sunscreen though. Considering that one, this is labeled Peach Sake PORE Sun Lotion, I didn't feel that this did anything to improve the look of my pores; if anything, my pores felt either the same or more opened up, but I get a strong feeling that has more to do with heat and humid weather than it did this product because the product itself was otherwise very light on the skin. On another note, this product contains parabens as a preservative, which for some it's no big deal, while for others it's a product to avoid. I personally love this product more than the Neutrogena Pure & Free Liquid Sunscreen which is paraben-free, so if that family of ingredients nor fragrance bothers you, I highly recommend Skinfood's Peach Sake Pore Sun Lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Wow! I really love this!

Pros: Good SPF.
Silky, not greasy, and makes skin look less oily without looking too dry.
Makes pores look smaller.
Absorbs quickly.
Inexpensive.

Cons: Contains fragrance (lovely peach scent) that may be too much for fragrance sensitive individuals.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first skinfood product and so far im loving it! after trying this product it makes me want to buy all the theres from the line (which i did). The scent isnt to strong but not to faint were if you were t smell your face it would be there. The packaging is super cute which i love and comes with a good amount of product.note the date at the bottom isnt experation date but manufacturing date. the product itself is wonderful doesnt clog pores, has a good amount of spf and doesnt have a white cast. The best part is it feels like a moisturizer but is a sunscreen. The final finish after you put it on is a nice smelling face and a soft uva/uvb protected face.